Nick Muche 21-Nov-12
bowriter 21-Nov-12
Fulldraw 21-Nov-12
Brad From Hebo 21-Nov-12
bad karma 21-Nov-12
TradbowBob 22-Nov-12
bowriter 22-Nov-12
15-Nov-12
I'm getting new camo before next archery season been looking around liking ASAT came the leafy jacket.does anyone have any opinion or feedback on ASAT camo

15-Nov-12
I have used ASAT for years. It is all I wear now. I use the 3D jacket as a top and regular ASAT pants (3D pants seemed to catch on everything). I think it works very well. I also the preator works very well. Hope that helps.

15-Nov-12
Great

15-Nov-12

Ermine's embedded Photo
Ermine's embedded Photo
ASAT camo is great. Does what camo is supposed to do. Breaks up your outline! I use predator brown and ASAT. Those are the best patterns in my opinion.

15-Nov-12
I have the 3d leafy, hooded sweatshirt, and cap. I really like the pattern. I wish they made a berber fleece in that pattern for the colder temps.

15-Nov-12
I like the camo but do not like the quality of their garments Im hard on my gear and feel like their cheaply made but their not cheap to buy. The only camo I use these days is cabelas fleece. their soft, quiet and very warm. only down side is all the stickers they pick up in the woods..

15-Nov-12

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
I use it because it is the closest thing to Predator camo. I can't find Predator stuff in quality wool.

15-Nov-12
ASAT makes you disappear. Friend had leafy on about 60 yards from me in open woods. I couldn't see him unless he moved. Had a bear on video tape with him in the shot. Couldn't pick him up even knowing he was there.

15-Nov-12
About twenty years ago I bought an ASAT wool sweater.

I've only owned three other items of ASAT clothing since then... mostly because of limited sizes, choices of material, or availability. But I love it... and it works!

15-Nov-12
yzf check out graywolfwoolens for pred wool

15-Nov-12
I was an ASAT dealer for eight years, and sold a lot of ASAT. Once you start to understand how the ASAT pattern works, youll never use anything else again.

15-Nov-12

city hunter's embedded Photo
city hunter's embedded Photo
U best up your life ins reason being is u just might get run over !!! Ive used for sheep elk deer works great in any place !!!!

15-Nov-12
I've used the leafy suit for about 7 years and love it. I mainly use the top and head-net. I also have some First-lite wool tops and really like them.

15-Nov-12
You guys want quality. Try grey wolf woolens. I use the wolf skin. Doesn't get any better. Also my ASAT shirt is first lite merino

15-Nov-12

ricketts's embedded Photo
ricketts's embedded Photo
ASAT is one of my favorite camo patterns. In my opinion most camo patterns are too dark, making you look like a big dark blob in a tree. This small buck was taken in PA in 2011.

15-Nov-12
I called and asked about the out of stock crusher type hat last summer, can't find one.Can't figure out why most hats now are baseball style which suck. Anyway I mentioned I would buy a complete set if I could get the hat.No hat , no deal from me.I know it is good camo but but very little performance from the company if you ask me.

15-Nov-12
You can get the same camo pattern in First Light Merino Wool. Call Outdoor Dan. Good stuff. And I love the pattern. I think Ermine is wearinf that same shirt in the first photo.

16-Nov-12
ASAT leafy jacket and a 3/4 mask. Like mentioned above, the pants snag on everything and are noisy, we're usually down kneeling or crawling anyway.

It's odd how many times the animals seem to try and look "though" you, their eyes focused past you, like you were the opening and not like many others, some big strange bush.

My dealer (T'anks Smarba!) is gonna start calling us team ASAT soon. Told me next order try and consolidate em..... But organizing bowhunters, may as well herd cats....

Once da bruddas here try it they have all gotten it. They all have stories about it now too. A bunch of us wear the ASAT leafy, tough hunts, spot and stalk axis deer are spooky animals. There is a noticeable difference. It's not magic, but it does work very well.

16-Nov-12
One word, OUTSTANDING!

16-Nov-12
Day One Camo makes some nice stuff in ASAT

16-Nov-12
ASAT and Predator are the only two patterns I wear. As stated they are the best patterns available. The only patterns that actually work.

16-Nov-12

Nick Muche's embedded Photo
I love ASAT, especially in First Lite merino wool.

16-Nov-12

Outdoordan's Link
ASAT is an awesome pattern, there are two "schools of thought" in camouflage. One being the "blend in crowd" aka looking like a tree, bush, grass, etc.

The other being the "break up your human outline" crowd. That is, alternating light and dark colors to minimize your human outline. I tend to side with this crowd most the time.

The other consideration is the quality of the clothing material. There is nothing better, in my opinion, than merino wool. It's virtues have been extolled by many on this site. Fortunately you have the best of both worlds in first lite clothing.

By the way, we will be having a first lite clothing sale next week. Just use the coupon code "FL15" starting Monday, and if I will be having additional specials on all in stock clothing above that discount as well.

You can contact me for more information.

Hey Nick, I remember that picture :).

BOWSITE SPONSOR

16-Nov-12

yohon's embedded Photo
yohon's embedded Photo
Been using it since the 80's in all types of material and between Day One and first lite and a leafy suit your covered year round in the stuff. Im always amazed at the amount of times hawks make a dive at me when I wear ASAT compared to other brands of camo....hmmmmmmm ;)

16-Nov-12
I do as well and love it. I have ASAT made by Day One camo and have their Saddlecloth, light fleece and wool. I also have the 3D suit. Sitka used to make it and I have one of their shirts and rain pants.

My favorite is the older Saddlecloth Day One had, not the weather guard stuff that is stiff and noisy. If you're interested in Day One have them send you a fabric sample as their reams of material can change. The older Saddlecloth was darker and the tan wasn't as light, so it really blends in well with trees as opposed to the ground.

16-Nov-12
ASAT is my preferred pattern by far.

18-Nov-12

scndwfstlhntng's embedded Photo
scndwfstlhntng's embedded Photo
Been a fan for over 20 years, and nothing but in the cold weather with my Day One wool.

Steve

18-Nov-12

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
sure

18-Nov-12

APauls's MOBILE embedded Photo
APauls's MOBILE embedded Photo

My buddy has some ASAT I wear predator. Lots of snow here. We both kill stuff

20-Nov-12

primitve's embedded Photo
primitve's embedded Photo
Amazing camo...the new First Lite ASAT is awesome!

20-Nov-12

vectrixhunter's embedded Photo
vectrixhunter's embedded Photo

21-Nov-12

21-Nov-12
It is justa bout all I have used since I was part of the Field testing team back in the ealry 80's. I weaer it for all game including turkeys. The Ultimate 3-D is all you need.

21-Nov-12

Fulldraw's embedded Photo
Fulldraw's embedded Photo
ASATand Predator

21-Nov-12

Brad From Hebo's embedded Photo
Brad From Hebo's embedded Photo

21-Nov-12
There may be better camo than an ASAT leafy suit, but I don't know what it is.

Great pattern. There's other good stuff out there, but the ASAT pattern flat works. I've had elk at 3 feet, and pigs at 5 feet have no idea what I was.

22-Nov-12

TradbowBob's embedded Photo
TradbowBob's embedded Photo
Worked great in Quebec.

TBB

22-Nov-12

bowriter's embedded Photo
bowriter's embedded Photo
Good hot weather cruisin togs, too.

• Sitka Gear