ki-ke 27-Nov-17
tinecounter 27-Nov-17
Highllainsdrifter 27-Nov-17
drycreek 27-Nov-17
Empty Freezer 27-Nov-17
25-Nov-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
This is an old story. Crazy fight scene.

26-Nov-17
Can you imagine pulling a knife on a bull Moose????

26-Nov-17
I’ll uave to try to read it on a larger scream than my phone but from what i could make out.. wow..

26-Nov-17
I've been charge b a wounded moose. I was hunting elk in the area and an I ran into an older gentleman from NM who shot a moose. He stated he could find it. He was pretty excited to say the least. I went with him to the last blood he'd found. He said the bull went north after the shot. The bull actually went south per the blood trail. I tracked the bull for about 300yds on my hands and knees looking for blood. I come around a patch of trees and the bull is about 10ft and gets up and puts his horns down and charges. I dropped my bow jumped across a little water pool and swung around a tree. He went passed me and down the hill.

Moose are big and it would't take much to get you if they have the chance. Once they get you on the ground your most likely at there mercy. I bet this guy was still alive when the bull fell on hm but didn't have the strength due to being stomped. It's a terrible way to go!

26-Nov-17
Some years back on the news it had a clip from anchorage. An older guy was coming out of a library and got surprised by a cow and calf. The cow stomped him to death.

26-Nov-17
Ouch have any idea of the year Lewis

26-Nov-17
'Twas a good death...

26-Nov-17
Reminds me of Hatchet Jack of Jeremiah Johnson fame a note ?? on the rifle would have been classic Lewis

27-Nov-17
It's a good gun, and it kilt that moose that kilt me

27-Nov-17
Almost embarrassing to killed by a Herbivore, but a Moose is a Good Death as Kodiak said..

27-Nov-17
WOW, that is very interesting. Yes, GF that would he a really $hitty feeling knowing that you are now holding a knife against an angry 1300lb animal.

27-Nov-17
A good bull had my brother pinned down one morning... he was kneeling and trying to hide behind his .58, and I was about 30 yards away wondering if there was a snowball’s chance that a single .535 roundball would make any difference in the outcome if the bull were to charge that last 5 yards...

Fortunately for all concerned, the bull just swapped ends and trotted off. But it was too close for comfort, for sure.

27-Nov-17
'Twas a good rifle, it kilt the moose that kilt me.

Could you imagine what Jack's note would read like today: "I, Hatchet Jack, of sound unmedicated mind and broke legs, do hearby leave my rifle without bump stock, flash suppressor or large capacity magazine, to whomever finds it. Lord/Allah/Buddha or any other God willing it be a male or female of whichever gender he/she/they identify that finds it. It is a good rifle and killed the bear that killed me, as I deserved since he is only driven here by global warming and habitat destruction. Anyway, I am dead because I could not afford the affordable care act premiums through the exchanges, yours truly, Hatchett Jack.

27-Nov-17
Good one Brotsky

27-Nov-17
Lol!

27-Nov-17
LMAO!!!!!! Brotsky!

27-Nov-17
HAHA!!

Troof, yo

27-Nov-17
Now that's funny!

27-Nov-17

Highllainsdrifter's embedded Photo
Highllainsdrifter's embedded Photo
Moose in my back yard yesterday in Billings , Montana

27-Nov-17
What tradmt said, but twice as much !

27-Nov-17
You actually have moose in your backyard?? is Jesus on your front porch?? sounds like heaven to me.. I live in Cali, somebody help me!!

• Sitka Gear