Heartshot 05-Dec-17
notme 05-Dec-17
Paul 05-Dec-17
Heartshot 05-Dec-17
jax2009r 05-Dec-17
SILVERADO 05-Dec-17
05-Dec-17
6:12 AM LIVE from Ct*
20 ft up hoping they move before the rain hits supposed to get a little windy later right now very light wind

05-Dec-17
Good luck. . Will be heading in myself here shortly. . Looking for at least one more and we will be set.

05-Dec-17
Wow nothing moving at all no squirrels no chipmunks barely any birds can’t even hear the ducks this morning which I hear every morning pretty eerie

05-Dec-17
Good luck this morning.

05-Dec-17
Yup I notice overcast days always suck for seeing wildlife. Now fishing that’s another story. I will now take a sunny day over cloudy for vacation time.

05-Dec-17
Thanks guys Gl native

05-Dec-17

notme's Link
https://youtu.be/17ocaZb-bGg

GL Bud!!!! You have till around noon before the rain

05-Dec-17
V funny sh&$ right there bud problem is I didn’t wanna stop watching. My kids will never know the great cartoons bud lmao

05-Dec-17
This is true bud..sad..the world was safer when bugs bunny was there to protect it...lol

05-Dec-17
Good luck today , and all I hear is my welding machine running

05-Dec-17
That’s it guys I’m done saw nothing not even a squirrel

05-Dec-17
i was out this am too...woods were quiet...I was in Hartland with the bang stick

05-Dec-17

SILVERADO's embedded Photo
SILVERADO's embedded Photo
I was out as well hanging in a double stand with my bud trying to get him his first deer. We had a buck come through grunting about 15 min before first light, and then nothing. We sat til 9:30. We did see a real nice heavy beamed 8 pt about 2 miles from the Spot we hunted cross the rd on the way to go. Then while on stand i could see a fresh rub that wasn’t there yesterday

• Sitka Gear