ground hunter 02-Jul-18
Bill V 07-Jul-18
Bill V 10-Jul-18
APauls 10-Jul-18
21-Jun-18

Bill V's embedded Photo
Bill V's embedded Photo

Bill V's Link
Iron Will broadheads were designed for maximum penetration on elk. Our .062" thick A2 steel blades retain extremely sharp edges through hide, bone, and tissue keeping the cutting force low and maximizing penetration. Unlike most broadheads where sales are driven by whitetail hunters, a majority of the people who bought our broadheads last year were hunting elk. If you killed an elk with Iron Will broadheads, please post a picture since we would love to see the results. I'll add a few also and here is one from co-founder Eric Whiting.

21-Jun-18

shorty's embedded Photo
My best bull yet!
shorty's embedded Photo
My best bull yet!
I took this bull with an Iron Will broadhead. I am color blind and whenever I shoot an animal, I need someone to help me track the blood. On this elk, the first animal I shot with the Iron Will 125gr head, I did not need any help. I have never seen so much blood. It was amazing. I will be out west again this year and the Iron Will heads are first in my quiver.

22-Jun-18

Bill V's embedded Photo
Bill V's embedded Photo
Here is one from a wilderness backpack hunt a couple years back.

22-Jun-18

LesWelch's embedded Photo
LesWelch's embedded Photo
SW New Mexico, solo hunt. Backpack Wilderness. Bull ran 40 yards, no clue what happened.

25-Jun-18

Ermine's embedded Photo
Ermine's embedded Photo
I shot this bull at 50 yards with an Iron Will. Arrow blew thru him and he made a 50 yard dash before going down

25-Jun-18
I've tested them...spin perfect and fly like darts!

After 30 shots in a Glendale target, they still shave hair.

Mark

25-Jun-18

Bill V's embedded Photo
Bill V's embedded Photo
This bull presented a steep quartering away shot. The broadhead entered at the hip, passed through the heart, and poked out between the opposite side shoulder and brisket (over 4 feet of penetration).

26-Jun-18
Shot one all night the other night, and when I was done I groomed my leg hair :) 150gr solid that flew like a dart. What shocked me is that I tied it on the same arrows I shoot 100gr heads on expecting to be underspined, but they shot within an inch of my FP's out beyond 50 yards and flew like a dart so I was happy with that!

30-Jun-18

Bill V's embedded Photo
Bill V's embedded Photo

30-Jun-18
Are they going to be for sale at the Deer Fest in Wisconsin in August? I tried to buy them from Les Welch at the Deer Classic in the spring, but he did not have any for sale....... let me know

01-Jul-18
Ground Hunter, No, they won't be for sale at the WI Deer Fest this year.

02-Jul-18
Adam, please stop at the knee, while trimming hair. I do not think this would be a wise idea for manscaping :)

02-Jul-18
that's too bad Bill that is a way better "hunting" show than the spring classic,,,,, Guess I will have to order them,,,,,,

07-Jul-18

Bill V's embedded Photo
Bill V's embedded Photo
Here is a fine AZ bull taken with the Iron Will v125.

10-Jul-18

Bill V's embedded Photo
Bill V's embedded Photo
Another nice one.

10-Jul-18
Ya Les, a guy has to be real careful as that bleeder can get away on ya ;)

• Sitka Gear