Buffalo1 02-Jul-18
petedrummond 02-Jul-18
petedrummond 02-Jul-18
WapitiBob 03-Jul-18
Dikndirt 03-Jul-18
midwest 03-Jul-18
Steve H. 03-Jul-18
01-Jul-18
Looking for any helpful experience, knowledge or information about this antelope unit.

Anyone know about the 2018 spring/summer conditions and population in this unit (Johnson County) ?

Thanks

02-Jul-18
Hard to believe no one has ever hunted Johnson Co. Wyoming which is due north of Casper, Wyoming.

Wyoming is due north of Colorado.

02-Jul-18

petedrummond's embedded Photo
petedrummond's embedded Photo
Hunted it 2 years ago with Bear Track. Good spot great food if you like a lot of meat. I mean a lot of meat. Great people. Good hunting cattle people and they like meat big steaks lamb chops and the like. Lota goats. And they serve a lot of meat.

02-Jul-18
Hunted it 2 years ago with Bear Track. Good spot great food if you like a lot of meat. I mean a lot of meat. Great people. Good hunting cattle people and they like meat big steaks lamb chops and the like. Lota goats. And they serve a lot of meat.

03-Jul-18
I've hunted Johnson county but it wasn't in 22 and I don't expect to ever hunt that unit unless it's the last one available.

03-Jul-18
Pete, do they serve alot of meat?

03-Jul-18
How's the meat situation there at Bear Track?

03-Jul-18
Lots of rain down there this summer. I have land in the next unit north and was told our grass is waist high. Horn growth should be really good this year.

• Sitka Gear