Craig 21-Sep-18
Craig 10-Oct-18
Craig 13-Oct-18
jmail20 16-Oct-18
Craig 25-Oct-18
09-Jul-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo
We have room for hunters the first 3 weeks of may cabin is open on the 3rd week for now. Hope everyone is getting some sun and slaying some fish.

22-Jul-18
Just talked to some private land owners in my area and they are having bear problems. Going to get 6 more baits made this fall. Next spring we will be pretty close to 30 bait sites. Excited to see the monsters on cam.

20-Aug-18
Still have Tags left boys if anyone wants a great spring hunt. Never to early to start thinking about big bores.

20-Aug-18
Do you guys get a lot of big bores ?

24-Aug-18
Yes sir we do boubound. If a guy wants to hunt the 5 days he will get a good shot at a big boar. If your looking for a big boar you have to hunt them. I show every hunter what has been hitting the bait on the camera before they sit so they know what to wait for. Sometimes those colour phase bears makes it hard to wait. We are running 30% colour phase. If it’s a monster your looking for we have them and usually a few on cam. It’s the patients that gets a shot at those brutes. My best week so far was a 375 cinammon and a 440 black spring bears. Hope that helps.

24-Aug-18
Thanks. that helps.

24-Aug-18
No problem

10-Sep-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo
This brute has been on the hit list for 3 years hope I get some pics of hm again. This spring

10-Sep-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo
This is a new bait I had last year by the end of season. 6 different bears showed up and this awesome chocolate.

10-Sep-18
You’ve got it happening Craig... and you’re in a great area for sure.

12-Sep-18
Thanks Ibow usually I get to hunt the fall season but I was all booked up in the spring this year which is better for sure. But makes me anxious for spring can’t wait to get out there.

13-Sep-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo
Paul and his great black he shot last fall made a nice mount.

13-Sep-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo
Here’s another big black shot with us. Those half mounts look awesome

14-Sep-18
That first half mount looks great!! Is it a local taxidermist Craig??

14-Sep-18
No I believe it’s in Wisconsin. But Paul could answer that I believe he’s on here.

21-Sep-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo
This guy still lives I’d like to see him in person.

10-Oct-18
Hope everyone is having a great bow season. This is the best time of year in my opinion. Happy thanksgiving guys.

13-Oct-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo
Jeremy’s 2017 spring bear measured out at 20 inches what an awesome trophy he harvested.

16-Oct-18
Congratulations!! A 20" bear is a mature bear for sure and one helluva a great trophy. Craig, I don't imagine you'll have those last 7 tags very long with the quality and quantity of bears in your area.

25-Oct-18
Thanks Joe.

• Sitka Gear