Ucsdryder 17-Jul-18
Buffalo1 17-Jul-18
Ucsdryder 17-Jul-18
grubby 17-Jul-18
TD 17-Jul-18
'Ike' (Phone) 17-Jul-18
Mathewshootrphone 17-Jul-18
17-Jul-18
I know it’s been discussed and I can’t find it...Guys talk about a good one sided tape for their Sight Tape replacement ! Happen to have a name on it? Thanks...

17-Jul-18
I use Avery labels.

17-Jul-18
I've used arrow wrap cut to size.

17-Jul-18
For what sight? Spot hogg and hha use different sight tape. I assume you’re talking about pre made tape and not blank sticky paper. I just ordered some from spot hogg. Really good quality waterproof tape pre marked. 8.10 shipped.

17-Jul-18
I use waterproof medical adhesive tape. Use waterproof ink for my yardage markings. Have used it for years and it works well. It is easier for me to see especially in low light that the mfg. yardage tapes.

17-Jul-18
Buffalo do you have a picture? I tried but then when I started add 5 yard marks it got really cluttered. I like the diy because you can get it just right but the computer generated give you 1 yard increments that are handy at longer distances.

17-Jul-18
If anyone with a spot hogg and a fast bow wants to trade me I have quite a few. I think I am using #9

17-Jul-18
If you are printing tapes out off an archery program, Avery decal sticker paper.(actually I was looking and mine are OfficeMax so several companies sell them) It's made to print out bumper stickers and such. they work great. Good adhesive on one side, the printer ink sets up waterproof somehow. I've used them in the pouring rain off and on all year and no issues. No runs, no drips, no errors.....

One package (6) is probably a lifetime supply.....

17-Jul-18
Thanks, it was the Avery I was looking for...

17-Jul-18
I use vinyl sticky paper with a laser printer close to being water proof

• Sitka Gear