jdee 22-Jul-18
backwoods54 22-Jul-18
Twinetickler 23-Jul-18
Old School 23-Jul-18
Cheesehead Mike 23-Jul-18
Salagi 23-Jul-18
Buffalo1 23-Jul-18
22-Jul-18
Very surprised to see name brand archery products at my local Walmart.. G5, slick trick, bohning, Gold Tip hunter arrows, muzzy another some others I'm forgetting.. and all priced better than Cabela's and such

22-Jul-18
I buy a lot of sporting goods at Walmart. It's always cheaper. I hauled a huge mule deer out of a hole last year using a frame backpack I got in sale for $20

22-Jul-18
Yup Wal-Mart can have some great buys. I bought the Ameristep Grizzly steps(heavy duty ones) for 5.97 a 6 pack. I bought 15 packs of them and free shipping. They are going for 20 bucks a 6 pack or more right now and than shipping!! Shawn

22-Jul-18
They have Tasco game cams on website for $28! Bought four of them

22-Jul-18
I use Walmart too, and Amazon.

22-Jul-18
What state? Walmart's in Alaska don't have any archery gear, no fair lol.

22-Jul-18
I wouldnt step foot in the place.

22-Jul-18
Those have been at Wally's for quite some time. At least at our local stores...

22-Jul-18
I think what they have or don't have in the stores depends on the buyers for an area. I used to know a manager in the sporting goods dept at a WM in our area. I would always ask why they don't carry certain things. He told me the buyers controlled it all and the dept. heads that actually knew what they were talking about had zero input.

22-Jul-18
But ... but ... what about "shop local"?

22-Jul-18
I rarely go to the store but have been going to there online sight more often. Lots of times they have the best price. Like them or not there employ a lot of people.

22-Jul-18
The local Wally World here doesn’t even sell hunting licenses anymore. No guns. Just some ammo. Sporting goods dept is stocked w mainly disposable items.

Rarely do I buy outdoor stuff from Walmart.

Groceries yes.

22-Jul-18
a lot is geographical sales If they think they can sell it theyll carry it My walmart doesnt carry reloading supplies and mostly xbow stuff. 30 miles down the road I can get bullets,primer,powder for my 44 even reloading dies. But that walmart is close to west virginia and gets carryover customer traffic. remember when they sold handguns? Been a while

22-Jul-18
My local Wal-Mart is terrible but I do go in and check out their sporting goods because at times they do have some good sales. I went today and saw they are carrying cross-guns now and actually have some decent blinds and tree stands. I picked up some long sleeve t-shirts with logo's like Mossy oak and Real tree on them for 3 bucks a piece. Also Wrangler cargo pants in Mossy Oak camo for 5 bucks a pair. Only 2 pair in my size but I bought them. Shawn

22-Jul-18
Wal Mart, the biggest money maker in America !!! Nearest one to me is about 30 miles he’ll the nearest store of any kind is 15 miles....Hate it when I run out of Copenhagen at night .

22-Jul-18
won't step a foot in ny one anymore, last year I tried buying tires for my Jeep. There inventory was off, no appointments allowed for tire install, just wait and to top it all off they're cutting back on check out staffing. My god those people could use those jobs, Wamart just to greedy for me. I guess i'm old schooled where you expect some level of customer service. By the way Cabelas not much better.

23-Jul-18
Anybody that feels they are too good to shop at Walmart is no friend of mine, which is fine with me! Less people to compete with when they clearance their archery goods off each year!

23-Jul-18
I love shopping at Wal-Mart for off season archery clearance items. In my region I’ve got some crazy deals on broadheads, arrows, scent away, and other misc items.

-Mitch

23-Jul-18
Bought about 5 packs of Slick Trick standards and Magnums on clearance for $7 per 3 pack!

Also bought 2 very nice aluminum Ameristep Bone Collector treestands on clearance for about $40 each.

Bought dozens of screw-in treesteps for 50 cents each

23-Jul-18
Our hometown Walmart is the second location Sam Walton put in. They recently rearranged everything and the sporting goods section stinks. Sometimes though you can some pretty good closeout deals. I've bought 3- 2 man ladder stands for less than $100 each.

23-Jul-18
I'm like a lot of others who have posted- the less people that go there, the better the opportunity for me. I've acquired some great hunting related product deals.

• Sitka Gear