Redheadtwo 12-Sep-18
Will 12-Sep-18
1boonr 13-Sep-18
Errorhead 15-Sep-18
Santee 15-Sep-18
11-Sep-18
Stay safe and good luck, back East....

12-Sep-18
I would like to thank Hurricane Florence. I was scheduled to leave this weekend to fly out to hunt elk. But, with the hurricane shutting down most airports nearby I decided to move my trip up. Also, my wife said she didn't want to be near me if I was in a hurricane instead of hunting elk. Haha! It is MUCH easier to fly before a hurricane than after because then you're dealing with all of the people who couldn't fly when they wanted to.

So thanks to Hurricane Florence I will be leaving tonight and starting the hunt tomorrow. Also, in VA we got lucky this time and will likely feel very little of the storm.

I feel for the folks in SC that are going to feel the brunt of Hurricane Florence. There will be massive tidal flooding as well as flooding all throughout the state. In my opinion the worst part about a hurricane is knowing that the power will go out but not knowing whether it will be out for a couple of hours or a couple of weeks.

12-Sep-18
I’ll be headed to the Carolinas on Saturday to start prepping for hurricane clean up. This is the fourth year in a row my hunting season will have been cut short due to a natural disaster.

One of these years I’ll get a full archery season.

12-Sep-18
My daughter recently moved to the Raleigh-Durham area with her husband and my two grandbabies, right in the storm's path. But hopefully far enough inland that the winds will have petered out a bit.

12-Sep-18
My son lives in Raleigh-Duram it's where people are evacuating to......as long as they have some supplies to withstand power outages they should be fine. They could still get some serious rain and wind though.

12-Sep-18
I hate hurricanes, yes I’m in North Carolina! Here in the the south, hurricanes and divorces have something in common. Someone is losing a trailer soon. Did I mention I hate hurricanes?

12-Sep-18
My state of New Jersey has still not fully recovered from Sandy, and that was 6 years ago. I hope the unfortunate folks in the path of Florence are taking this storm seriously because it’s gonna be bad.

12-Sep-18
If Florence turns out to he as bad as Hugo we're in deep stuff. Other canes didn't have nothing over on Hugo.

12-Sep-18
Stay safe folks from the south east!

13-Sep-18
The weather channel idiots are hopeful it gets to cat 8 with winds of 2000 mph and a 500 foot storm surge

15-Sep-18
As I stated before “I hate hurricanes “, we’ll you know what is worst? After losing power, wind, rain and more rain? I end up in the ER with a 7mm kidney stone! It’s been a rough week!

15-Sep-18
My family is here near Charleston, South Carolina. Appears we dodged the bullet this time. I really feel for folks along the coast of North Carolina and near Myrtle Beach, SC. If I can see my daughter-in-law and grandchildren arrive safely from their leaving ahead of the storm to Tennessee, I will count this as a blessing. I have two nephews who are linemen for the co-op readying to go into NC when floods recede. And two sons who worked around the clock here the last several days. One sons at a power plant and the other in law enforcement. I agree with you, I hate hurricanes! Please pray for the folks impacted by this storm.

• Sitka Gear