smarba 19-Sep-18
Hawkeye 19-Sep-18
jordanathome 19-Sep-18
Buffalo1 19-Sep-18
DMTJAGER 19-Sep-18
18-Sep-18

Hessticles's embedded Photo
Hessticles's embedded Photo
Have a little damage to my riser, should i be worried about this little nic?

18-Sep-18
How did this occur? Really need more info.

18-Sep-18
Nope, I would touch it up with a little enamel paint though. Shawn

18-Sep-18
just be concerned how you handle it , you may need to examine the cams for sim damage , . Treat it like it was made of glass , it will last like steel ,

18-Sep-18
Not sure how, was just looking it over after elk hunt and noticed it, I always take care of it the best I can but i guess this hunt was rough on everything, totalled the truck hitting a deer also

18-Sep-18
No damage anywhere else besides that spot, I'd say it's about as deep as the thickness of a blazer vane, rest of the marks are just light scratches

18-Sep-18
Touch it up and forget it if that's all there is. No Worries!

18-Sep-18
that's called slightly broken in

18-Sep-18
So is the damage due to: (1) a truck wreck (2) rough handling during a hunt or (3) not really sure how or when it happened?

18-Sep-18
Buffalo1 I have no idea, always kept in a soft case when not hunting

19-Sep-18
Who`s hunting bow doesn`t look like that....you have zero to worry about.

19-Sep-18
Looks bad! Better get a new one and send that monstrosity to me so I can properly dispose of it! Ha.

19-Sep-18
Agree with Lung$shot.

19-Sep-18
An old bird hunting buddy used to say about his beat up shotguns, which he never missed with..."If it can't tell a story it's worthless."

And he also used to say about camo... "Beware the hunter who's equipment matches too well...he probably hasn't killed anything."

Lol:)

19-Sep-18
Revenge from that monster bull you killed........

19-Sep-18
“Who`s hunting bow doesn`t look like that..”

Mine certainly doesn’t , nor does any of my other hunting equipment. Appearance means a lot personally and for resale/trade value.

19-Sep-18
My advice if you haven't already thought of it or has been suggested is once you've confirmed the bow is structurally sound is shoot the living crap out of it to remove all doubt you might have in the bow so you will have absolute faith in it. Nothing will cause you more grief or maximize your chances of missing than a lack of confidence or faith in you bow. I am of the absolute 100% rock solid belief that as your drawing back in preparation of taking a shot at a animal if you have any doubts what so ever about your equipment especially your bow or God forbid your abilities, your are almost certainly going to miss or far worse make a poor hit.

Every single successful shot I can recall making on an animal, once I made the conscious decision to draw I never could recall much after that until I released the arrow. If I forced myself to think about anything except the spot on the deer I was trying to hit, as far as I can recall I missed. Success with archery is 90% mental and 10% physical.

• Sitka Gear