wyobullshooter 11-Nov-18
Ermine 11-Nov-18
DL 12-Nov-18
Rossi 12-Nov-18
TD 12-Nov-18
Adventurewriter 12-Nov-18
a'Lish 12-Nov-18
11-Nov-18
Hi All, I'm looking for sew on knee pads to add to my September bowhunting pants (something along the lines of the padded knee pads on Kuiu pants)...has anyone purchased these or made your own? Thanks in advance for any advice.

11-Nov-18
Looking for a promotion? Sorry, couldn’t resist! ;-)

11-Nov-18
Sitka has different pants with removable knee pads.

12-Nov-18
I bought some knee pads at Home Depot that were made From thick neoprene/nylon. Had Velcro straps to hold onto your leg. If you cut the straps off they could be sewn on. Plenty thick too.

12-Nov-18

Rossi's Link
I've used the pads at the link with double stick tape on the inside of my Kuiu pants. They work great, are light-weight, and stay in place even with regular washing.

12-Nov-18
I use the neoprene "wrestling" or sports pads and put my pants on over them. They give little bit of support as well. Pads on the outside of the pants tend to be noisy.

12-Nov-18
Depends on what you are going to use them for ...if you are going to be crawling distance I use my old SWAT knee pads...if it is just to take a knee here and there....I love my KUIU offering

12-Nov-18

Straight —» Arrow's Link
I know some special ops guys that wear these...

https://www.cryeprecision.com/ProductDetail/aprcpe0232r_g3-combat-pant

12-Nov-18
Guys, Thank you for the suggestions and ideas! I'm sure I'll be buying some new pants with knee pads as well as retrofitting some that I already have. Thanks again!

• Sitka Gear