Iowabowhunter 18-Mar-19
Paul@thefort 19-Mar-19
Jtek 19-Mar-19
17-Mar-19

Boone's embedded Photo
Boone's embedded Photo
Boone's embedded Photo
Boone's embedded Photo
Looking at getting a new pop up blind for this springs Turkey hunting and using this fall on a deer hunt. Anybody use any of the blinds pictured or any others I should consider?

17-Mar-19

17-Mar-19
I have an old DB Matrix that is basically the top one without the double wide door. It's not perfect, but I've killed several goats and a bunch of turkeys out of it.

17-Mar-19
I have an older Double Bull Double Wide and really like it. Lots of room and solid built. A little confusing setting up and I wouldn't want to carry it too terribly far.

17-Mar-19
I have several of the older matrix DB blinds. They have worked great on turkeys and deer. My experience on deer, they need to be in place and brushed in several weeks before use. On turkeys, set em up and hunt. I’ve looked at the surround view blinds and have concerns about scent containment, lack of, with those blinds. I think they are more of a solution looking for a problem to solve. I’m sticking with non surround view.

18-Mar-19
That top one works better for deer, and the bottom one works better for turkeys. I haven't used a treestand for 20 years. All of my hunting is done on the ground now. Deer don't like black window openings.

18-Mar-19
300 bucks is a good price for a DB. I have the older Matrix. Predator camo and a single door, but it has held up very well. I have no interest in the surround view blinds.

18-Mar-19
The top one works great and is a good price. I've ordered many, many things from Rogers. They are great to do business with.

18-Mar-19
Take a look on ebay. Over the years I have purchased several blinds of various brands and have always, with a bit of patience, been able to substantially beat Cabela's and other retailers sale prices.

18-Mar-19
That top one has an additional $50 off on the Roger's website. Got mine for $265 shipped

19-Mar-19
I agree with Jims, the Wide Door is hard to set up and if not done right, the poles/hubs can become all tangled as was done by a friend. He could never untangle it and sent it back.

19-Mar-19
Love Primos blinds. I have never had a problem setting up or taking down my dark horse or double wides. Lifetime guarantee also.

• Sitka Gear