Rut Nut 20-May-19
Wayniac 22-May-19
Dafish 02-Jun-19
midwest 02-Jun-19
timex 02-Jun-19
Shawn 03-Jun-19
15-May-19

Teeton's Link
Yes I know some don't life Dicks or Field & Stream.. but they are having a flash sale on Life Lines for $14.98 with free shipping on orders over $50.. I know very few that are using these's. 2 years ago I got lucky. So I'm doing what I can to keep ppl from getting hurt or worse. Links are posted. You can't make them for this. I've given a few away to my friends, try to get them all to start using them. I've been climbing trees since I was 5 and thought I was an expert.. In just a split second I was on the ground.. Luckily coming straight down, landing somewhat on my feet.. Sorry if I'm stepping on any sponsors toes !!!! Ed

https://www.fieldandstreamshop.com/p/gorilla-gear-g-tac-fall-defense-tree-rope-19ac1ugtcflldfnsltsb/19ac1ugtcflldfnsltsb?uniqueID=4909236

15-May-19
Thanks Ed, not a fan of the store but I am a bigger fan of not being paralyzed or worse so I did order a couple more!

15-May-19
I will gladly pay more for something instead of shopping there.

15-May-19
Something about "lifeline" and "cheap" in the same sentence seems odd...lol.

x2 Kentucky. We can`t compromise for a few $$$.

15-May-19
Guys you can do what you want,, I just hope no one changes their minds on buying one and these because of your statements ??? It's not on me if they do !!!! I'll do what I can to help save lives and help someone from getting hurt. Ed

15-May-19
The wife and I have worn "life lines" since they hit the shelves. I have some that need to be replaced but, I won't be getting them from Dick's.

15-May-19
I have them on every stand and "taught" my kids that if I caught them in my stands without being connected, I would climb up and push them out :-)

15-May-19
I use lifelines at all my stands. I'd rather pay triple than buy them from those Dicks!

15-May-19
Get them where and for what ever price you want but use them! On a side not our governor in CO likes dicks.

15-May-19
That's a low quality rope and carabiner. It's good advice to use a lifeline. It's bad advice to go cheap.

15-May-19
I’m with kentuckbowhunter. I use lifelines 100%, but won’t ever step in Dicks again. Stopped going to that anti 2A place years ago.

18-May-19
John, now that was good...............

18-May-19
Amazon.

18-May-19
Just know your dollars spent at Dick's goes to support the three gun control lobbyists they hired.

20-May-19
Bloodtrail. Dick's is a good place to find the kids' stuff for their sports. What we do is find the gear and determine the size by shopping at Dicks. But we don't buy there. We just look there. We order it from Amazon.

20-May-19
What's the saying? "NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED............................" or something like that! ;-)

22-May-19
We have them on all our stands.. but I won't buy at Dicks. Thanks for the link though - hopefully people benefit from it

02-Jun-19
I have 5 of these life lines, I did buy them prior to the so called boycott. They give a whole lot less money to the anti-gun lobbyist then the owner of Amazon, who I refuse to buy from. I will pay a few dollars more knowing I am supporting a local business who employees local people. Oh and all you guys who own Yeti or UA stuff, I am in the market as I know you dread possibly getting caught everytime you use yours

02-Jun-19

midwest's Link
Dafish, Dick's hired 3 gun control lobbyists. You have a link showing Amazon has done the same? I can watch NRA TV on Amazon Prime along with Randy Newberg and Meateater. They don't seem too anti-gun to me but maybe I missed something.

02-Jun-19
some of y'all. are quiet humorous. so a mentally unstable kid murders a bunch of children with an AR & dicks decides to make a statement & remove ar's from the shelf. & in your mind their the devil. I'm 100% 2nd amendments & 100% aware of the fact that people kill people (with guns) & I'm also 100% aware of the fact that ar type weapons were designed for the military to kill people & when mentally unstable people decide to slaughter some kids they choose an ar (usually). so hate dicks hate me I don't care. but I understand the decision to remove ar type weapons from the shelf

03-Jun-19
The ones I bought from Dicks last year were very good quality and I paid 15 bucks a piece as well. I find most of the statements funny about Dicks being anti gun and second amendment ecsp when folks say where they are buying stuff and those companies are as bad or worst than Dicks. Shawn

• Sitka Gear