PAOH 24-Jun-20
Seth 30-Jun-20
IdyllwildArcher 01-Jul-20
altitude sick 01-Jul-20
JL 01-Jul-20
Gus 01-Jul-20
nehunter 02-Jul-20
17-Jun-20
Seeing Ohio hunters post on how well Tightspot deals with customers got me to thinking about other companies I’ve had great and bad dealings with for customer service.

Tightspot was great as well as Spot Hogg also great.

Axcel sights horrible C/S...

Anyone have any others to add?

17-Jun-20
Magnus and VPA broadheads are both great C/S

17-Jun-20
Kifaru. Swarovski, Outdoor research, Sitka

17-Jun-20
Excellent 5-star: Black Gold and Ripcord in addition to Tightspot. B3 Archery releases, Kifaru.

Very poor: Easton

17-Jun-20
It wasn’t gear but I ordered shirts from BRO. One was sewn off the seam at the sleeve leaving a hole. No questions, pictures, didn’t have me return the shirt just shipped a new one immediately. I know it only cost them a couple dollars but was good customer service nonetheless.

I had a hard time with Hoyt customer service. I needed a limb bolt for the one that stripped on my daughters bow. They wouldn’t send it directly to me even when I told them I didn’t care if it voided any warrantee and I offered to pay for it. Dealt with them and a dealer 3 hours away for 3 months (entire deer season) and they sent the wrong part and ultimately never got me the right one before I gave up.

17-Jun-20
Cuddle back cameras terrible. Promos blinds great!!!!

17-Jun-20
Carter Enterprises. Bought a new Silverback release, it was varying by over 5lbs of resistance. Called and spoke with the Carter team, a week and a half later I had it back and its worked flawlessly for over 50K shots. Only thing it cost me was shipping to their facility.

17-Jun-20
Black Gold is excellent. Radical Archery Designs also excellent. Have had great luck with pretty much everything not made in Chy-na.

17-Jun-20
Kifaru, Vortex, Bushnell, and Burris have all treated me well

17-Jun-20
MBG, First Lite, Bushnell and AAE have been top notch in my experience.

17-Jun-20
Prime archery has treated me amazingly. Kifaru has been great. You can’t talk about good customer service without mentioning Magnus.

17-Jun-20
Great - Spot hogg, Vortex, Swarovski, Tight spot

Very slow to respond and much longer to receive back ordered batteries that original told is Pnuma Outdoors.

Terrible is Elite Archery

17-Jun-20
I destroyed the spring on a ripcord code red rest the other day when I was replacing the string. I emailed them admitting it was my fault and offering to pay. They answered my email at 8:00 the next morning and sent me out a spring free of charge. I think the rest is 7 years old on a backup bow.

I agree with brotsky every U.S. made company I've dealt with has been great.

17-Jun-20
Zeiss, Swarovski, Black Eagle, Tight Spot, and Kuiu have all been great.

Leica makes great optics but has terrible CS

17-Jun-20
Add Exped and REI to the list of good guys.

Big Agnes is just terrrrrible.

___

17-Jun-20
Browning has excellent customer service. Ruger has excellent customer service. Jimmy tarps has excellent customer service. Never had to use Kifaru’s but, they are excellent with the questions I’ve asked about acquired gear. Seek outside is excellent. Stone Glacier was excellent. The one common denominator here is these are mostly smaller American companies, with the exception of Browning and Ruger, that offer premium gear backed with incredible support for those that buy it.

17-Jun-20
Trophy ridge is pretty good too

17-Jun-20
Cole Hardware in town.

17-Jun-20
G5 Outdoors (Tracy) and Prime (Mitch and Brian) have been awesome.

Rusty at Redneck Blinds has been more than helpful while I was shopping for a new ground blind.

17-Jun-20
Zeiss, Swarovski, Black Eagle, Tight Spot, and Kuiu have all been great.

Leica makes great optics but has terrible CS

17-Jun-20
x2 on Swarovski. Good service with First Lite. A plus for QAD.

17-Jun-20
Magnus Broadheads, Bear Traditional Archery, PSE Archery. I've had warranty dealings with all of them and they all went above and beyond.

17-Jun-20
Forgot to include Ameristep earlier.

17-Jun-20
MBG is fantastic! I'm suprised at the shade thrown at Leica! My CS experience with them had been incredible! REI and Kennetrek are another couple good ones....

17-Jun-20
More fishing but had really good luck with Ion and Costa Del Mar

17-Jun-20
Kifaru, ethics archery, sig Sauer electroptics, and black gold have done me very well.

17-Jun-20
Magnus Broadhead Co

18-Jun-20
Leica has been great for me b Swarovski. QAD

18-Jun-20
Gear head archery awesome customer service and quick replies.

18-Jun-20
Badlands and Bushnell both excellent

18-Jun-20
Magnus, Leupold and carter have always been great

18-Jun-20
Leica also took care of me on objective covers when the "tether" failed on my 15x56 Geovids. Excellent service, and my 15 year old most used pair of binos are Leicas (8x32 Ultravid) and they have not needed repairs.

19-Jun-20
Tightspot and Scott releases have both gone above and beyond to replace something for me last second between tight turn around hunts. Kifaru never breaks so they have been great as well pre order lol. BaitEm907 is great to work with for those bear baiting. Spartan Cameras have been very nice to me over the years.

I can’t recall a bad one off the top of my head although I’m sure one alludes me.

19-Jun-20
Tight Spot is extremely helpful.

Solid CS with both Hoyt and Bowtech.

19-Jun-20
Leica has been great for me b Swarovski. QAD

19-Jun-20
Both Bank's Outdoors and Redneck Blinds have also been a pleasure to work with.

19-Jun-20
Vortex, Scott, Eastern Woods Outdoors

19-Jun-20
Moultrie c/s is great. A couple of months ago I bought a refurbished camera for $40. It didn't work when I received it. I called them and I had a brand new $150 camera in a couple of days.

23-Jun-20
Also Nu Fletch archery

23-Jun-20
Zeiss, MidwayUSA great, some other notables getting worse all the time.

23-Jun-20
Montana Black Gold and Magnus

23-Jun-20
Give me great CS and Made in USA, and you have a customer for life. Bowtech, Ruger and Kifaru are atop my list

24-Jun-20
Also Nu Fletch archery

30-Jun-20
First lite, Vortex, Nikon have been great. Black Ovis took care of me on a pair of boots when they put them on sale two weeks after I bought them.

01-Jul-20
I keep going back to Lancaster Archery. They've messed up a couple of my orders. But they always make it right and the quality of their arrow fletching is so much better than I can reproduce. I'm at 8 dozen arrows from them now without a flyer. When I fletch them, I'm like 1 in 8 to 1 in 10. This is on turkey feathers and artificial fletchings.

01-Jul-20

altitude sick's embedded Photo
altitude sick's embedded Photo
Morrison Archery,

I had a very slight almost undetectable defect in the limb pocket of a wood ILF riser. I called Brandon about fixing it. He Looked up the specs on my bow and about 30 days later the new riser arrived. With even prettier overlays.

01-Jul-20
In my personal experience:

Moultrie cams.....I've used Moultries since 2011-ish. I've sent maybe 4 or 5 back and always got NIB's back and 3 times or so they were the next upgraded/newest models....all free.

Predator camo.....about 4 years ago had to send my insulated britches back and they repaired them for free. About 2 months ago I had to send my insulated jacket back for a zipper repair....fixed it with upgraded zipper...no charge. If the lady (Jen) couldn't fix it...she was going to give me a brand new jacket!! I paid to ship there, they paid to ship back both times. I've had the outfit maybe 6 years and she was still going give me a free insulated jacket($$$) if need be!!! If she had hunting property I was going to explore polygamy.

01-Jul-20
I just dealt with TightSpot Quivers after cracking the carbon rod in the quiver. They repaired it free of charge and shipped it back for free. Great CS. Highly recommend them.

02-Jul-20
Cuddeback SUCKS (customer service)

Browning Trail Cam CS is Excellent!

• Sitka Gear