4nolz@work 26-Jun-20
RIT 26-Jun-20
RIT 26-Jun-20
RIT 26-Jun-20
RIT 26-Jun-20
Bowfinatic 26-Jun-20
4nolz@work 27-Jun-20
26-Jun-20
I see Spypoint has an adapter to convert any game camera to a smart game cam,anyone tried it?

26-Jun-20
It’s not available yet only pre-order. My beef with the adaptor though is that it inserts while your camera is open. Which means it goes across the weather seal. I want to try it but not on my Reconyx cameras. Seems a sure fire way to get moisture in your camera. They say 200 mb for free and the plans are reasonable. I have a hard time trusting Spypoint though I think they make garbage.

26-Jun-20
My Spypoint has been more reliable than my cuddelinks.Might need a dab of silicone.

26-Jun-20
I’ve had 4 Spypoint cameras and all them have been solid the first year. Year 2 they have went way south for me. So much that I won’t buy another. I haven’t bought a cuddeback for a long long time. I’d have to see the device in my hands. I love the ideal of turning my $600 Reconyx into a cell camera for $59 instead of paying $600 to get a the new Reconyx cellular. That would be a game changer because I wouldn’t need to buy anymore cameras. I’m sure I will try it when available but probably on a Browning first.

26-Jun-20

RIT's Link
For those that want to read about it.

26-Jun-20
Thing might actually be in stock now. I hadn’t checked for a few weeks.

26-Jun-20
Well I just ordered one. Says it will be here around the 30th.

26-Jun-20
Buddy just bought one and said worked good thus far I have a couple on pre order Couple weeks out

27-Jun-20
Please post when you get results thanks!

• Sitka Gear