Dale06 11-Aug-20
Dale06 11-Aug-20
huntinelk 11-Aug-20
Southern draw 11-Aug-20
sticksender 11-Aug-20
kra1956 11-Aug-20
Bono 22-Feb-21
10-Aug-20
Wanting to do Yukon Moose hunt 2021 or 2022. Need some recommendations for guides you have hunted with.

10-Aug-20
Yukon Big Game Outfitters. First rate hunt all the way!

10-Aug-20
Dickson. Great bowhunting outfitter. Only takes 6 moose hunters/year.

Horseback hunt. Quite the experience. I'm sure there are at least a few great Yukon moose outfitters....BUT...if I won a hunt with any of them, I would sell it and go with Dave Dickson. The hunt was THAT good. Feel free to PM with questions...

Good luck! The Yukon is an incredible place!

10-Aug-20
Ki-ke x2

11-Aug-20
Shawn Raymond Yukon BIG Game Outfitters

11-Aug-20
ki-ke for sure.

Dave Dickson's is THE quintessential Yukon mountain experience. Family operation. Too many superlatives to mention here. I can't recall, but I think Dickson is up to 5 generations of family guiding on the same concession.

I hunted there several years ago. Picture a 2 hour truck ride out of Whitehorse on the Al-Can....right through Kluane Provincial Park. Then a Beaver ride into moose country and landing on the fast flowing White River. Then a jet-boat ride upriver to the main horse camp. From there, a 6 hour packstring trip into the mountains to spike camp. And each day we typically rode out at least 4 hours one way into outrageously beautiful moose country. I killed a bull and a black bear in just a couple days of hunting. My guide was so accomplished and hard-working...I gave him a custom Robertson recurve as a gift after the hunt.

11-Aug-20

Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
Nahanni Butte Outfitters

11-Aug-20
I’m sold on Dickson!! The only thing that sucks is it probably takes 5 years to get a hunt!!

11-Aug-20
Been looking at a Yukon/Alaska moose hunt. Man, they are spendy! Still looking. I’m turning 70 in six months, but in VG shape. I probably have one hunt like this left in me. Watching this thread closely.

11-Aug-20
Sorry

Double post

11-Aug-20
Rob Aasen is running Yukon Peak Outfitters, I don't know much about the operation, but I have hunted with Rob twice in the NWT and he is absolutely top notch.

11-Aug-20
The Yukon Moose hunts have a pretty big price range anywhere from 22000 to 35000 single animal. They have almost caught up with the sheep prices. Good luck with your search.

11-Aug-20
When you say Yukon Moose, do you mean the species, or the province? I did an NT hunt last year. Mainly because I like Stan Stevens' outfit, but the other benefit is NT is the only place in North America where choppers can be used for transportation. Plenty of big Moose in the NT. And the cost being charged elsewhere for a comparable outfitted/guided hunt, even in Alaska, has pretty much caught up to their rates.

11-Aug-20
I meant Yukon species of moose.

22-Feb-21
KRA finally have you make your mine regarding Yukon hunt?

• Sitka Gear