HuntSeeker 20-Jan-21
drycreek 20-Jan-21
2bears1757 21-Jan-21
Bob H in NH 21-Jan-21
Bou'bound 21-Jan-21
Stick & String 28-Jan-21
jimss 04-Feb-21
18-Jan-21
Any suggestions on good antelope outfitters/guides with excellent chances for a goat around 70” or so?

18-Jan-21
State? Have points?

18-Jan-21
Can't go wrong with Werner Ranch and a bowsite sponsor

18-Jan-21
State unimportant... no points

18-Jan-21
Without points much of WY will be off limits although you can get lucky and get one of the "Random" tags. Also much of sw WY has had very bad winters.

MT has unlimited archery tags but I don't know how big you can expect and some areas like the Missouri Breaks have never really recovered from dieoffs in recent years.

20-Jan-21
Hunted with Calvin Taylor out of Gillette last August in Unit 23 where there were leftover tags. Saw quite a few goats around 70 and killed one over 70. He takes like 5 hunters a week over 3 or 4 weeks and half the animals killed at Pope.

20-Jan-21
I googled Calvin Taylor and looked at his photos. Some nice goats and there’s quite a diverse bunch of horns.

21-Jan-21
Thanx for the thoughts so far

21-Jan-21
If you are going outfitted, in WY, you might want to check for "type 2" tags, they are private land only in many areas. That changes the draw odds as in some areas, most/all of the private land it leased to outfitters and there's limited public land, that skews the numbers as DIY isn't a great option.

21-Jan-21
Werner ranch. Jj will take care of you.

28-Jan-21

Stick & String's embedded Photo
Stick & String's embedded Photo

Stick & String's Link
2Bears, I am a bowhunting-only Hunting Consultant and am a Bowsite sponsor. I represent three excellent outfitters and one of them happens to be Calvin Taylor near Gillette, WY. I've booked hunts for him for years, and hunted there, and never had any complaints. Good trophy quality with bucks usually ranging from 70-75 inches and very high success rate. Nice close shots too because he does most of his hunting over wind mills with small tanks so the bucks have to come right in. He leases about 20,000 acres of bowhunting-only land. He still has some openings but the August hunts are starting to book up. For more details or to book a hunt, please contact me. Matt Burrows, Stick & String Outfitters, 720-837-9840, [email protected]

04-Feb-21
New Mexico has awesome antelope. You can buy landowner tags and hunt every year if you want.

• Sitka Gear