Shawn 21-Jan-21
Shawn 21-Jan-21
Shawn 21-Jan-21
Shawn 21-Jan-21
BOWNBIRDHNTR 25-Jan-21
Hunt98 30-Jan-21
Hunt98 30-Jan-21
19-Jan-21
Prior to this season I bought some Nockturnal GT nocks. During the season of use I had the occasional problem of them lighting up on their own while still on the string. Anybody else have this problem with Nockturnals or any other brand ? Also any tips on how to prevent it from happening?

19-Jan-21
I used ths same GT nocks this past season and did not have the issue you describe. IMO, it could have been from the arrow being push inadvertently into the string to the point it turned on.

19-Jan-21
I had the same problem. Sito also discussed this on the KS forum. No tips on prevention.

19-Jan-21
same problem here. Fixed by replacing the worn serving on bowstring . Other problem I had was that they lit just fine , until they hit something and they go off, just to go back on when I picked them up.

20-Jan-21
I did have the same issue. Also the GT nocks were not tight enough on my arrows. They would pull out occasionally.

20-Jan-21
About 3 months ago I bought 3 different knock off versions on flea bay. They all imitate or copy Nockturnals. I hit on one that are perfect. Great flight, light up everytime shut off easy. I just ordered 6 more as they were 13.88 for 6 and again are very well made. Shawn

20-Jan-21
Do you have a link or product name Shawn?

20-Jan-21
Yes Shawn, please share some more detail.

20-Jan-21
I used them a few times with a compound bow. The when I went to a Ravin crossbow I stopped. Every single bolt goes through the deer and is under the leaves so they are a waste of money for me. Last year I shot through a buck and the bolt was stuck in a tree so that one was easy to find. The Ravin lighted nocks are very bright but unless you hit a tree you will never see them again.

20-Jan-21
I resorted to keeping a safety pin in my leather quiver hood to slide in the hole and pop the little knob back out when it came on accidently from being pressed back against the string.

20-Jan-21
Check your inserts that came with the kit, you may have the wrong size installed.

21-Jan-21

21-Jan-21
XHYCKH 6 pcs led lighted nock. No wire, a perfect knock off of the Nockturnals. Type in those 6 letters in Amazon search. Shawn

21-Jan-21
XHYCKH 6 pcs led lighted nock. No wire, a perfect knock off of the Nockturnals. Type in those 6 letters in Amazon search. Shawn

21-Jan-21

21-Jan-21

21-Jan-21
WTF?? 5 Too many posts! Shawn

21-Jan-21
WTF?? 5 Too many posts! Shawn

25-Jan-21
I had the exact same issue. Usually worse when it was cold. Typically I could just turn them off with my knife tip and be good to go. I could put up with the Nocturnals way more than the issues I had with Glory Nocks....broke easily, typically shut off after impact with the target....GN's were all around junk for me.

30-Jan-21
I’ve tried Nocturnal for several years. I had the same issue of them lighting up in the quiver. Turning them off was a pain also. I did solve the problem though... I switched to a different manufacturer.

30-Jan-21

• Sitka Gear