t-roy 15-Feb-21
WV Mountaineer 15-Feb-21
WV Mountaineer 15-Feb-21
t-roy 15-Feb-21
Mark S 15-Feb-21
SaddleReaper 16-Feb-21
wyobullshooter 16-Feb-21
21-Jan-21
Anyone got their hands on one of these yet? Thoughts?

I like a lot about my tight spots, but the noise (rattle) at the shot drives me crazy. And yes I have worked with them, made improvements, etc. etc. and nothing has helped.

So this one intrigued me.

21-Jan-21
I've had one of the prototypes for about 6 months and I think it is the best two piece quiver ever made. There are so many possible adjustments on this one that no matter how you want it mounted, there is a solution. I just am not a huge fan of permanently mounted quivers on my bows so the one piece removable quiver works best for what I do.

22-Jan-21
Thanks Nick for that insight.

15-Feb-21
I love what I see. May have to try one out.

15-Feb-21
Looks like a genius design!

15-Feb-21
I just gave my Tight Spot to my son. Looks like I found it’s replacement...Darn! lol!

15-Feb-21
Well thought out no doubt. Looks like a great two piece quiver.

15-Feb-21
Expensive....but I will have to get one.

15-Feb-21

15-Feb-21
I’m with Nick. A permanent quiver is a no-go for me. First thing I do when I get into the blind or stand is remove my quiver. When Joe left TS I was wondering if the new conglomerate that owns them will uphold the same standard of quality. I hope so because it really was the best quiver out there. Although I find myself using the Mathews quiver as my go to since it’s so quiet and I love the easy 90 degree twist removal.

15-Feb-21
I’m a two guiver guy. Not a $200 two piece quiver guy though. Now, if they ever offer it in a 7 arrow edition, I might rethink that.

15-Feb-21
WV...I believe there is a 7 arrow version. I’m just the opposite of Pat, Nick and others. I much prefer a 2 piece quiver. I love my Mathews 2 piece, but this TightSpot 2.5 looks like a great concept.

15-Feb-21
Thanks t-roy.

FWIW, My wife says she’ll get you back one day.

15-Feb-21
I just looked and I didn’t see a 7 arrow two piece. They appear to be only on riser quivers.

15-Feb-21
I think you’re correct, WV. My bad. At least I’m not on your wife’s bad side, now ;-)

15-Feb-21
I’ve had 2 Tight spots and like both. But this year I never remembered to take it off anyhow. So I think I’m going to go with this 2 piece. Looks really nice. Hard to find many 2 piece options anymore

16-Feb-21
I started hunting with a quickee.... however as years went on I changed to a fixed 2 piece. After hunting with a 4-arrow fixed configuration for the last 9 seasons I can't imagine going back. Why wouldn't you want the arrows as quickly accessible as possible?

The Pivot 2.5 looks great. I'm wondering why they made the placement of the pivot points so close together on the mounting bracket end though. If they had moved that top mounting position a littler closer to center instead of diagonal off the corner, the range of motion forward would be much greater! Unless you just unscrew each and flip that piece during initial set up..

16-Feb-21
My only issue is that the Pivot 2.5 is only offered in black. I could care less about camo, but looking on their website it looks like there’s a pretty good glare coming off the hood. Nick, since you’ve been using a prototype for awhile, have you noticed this or does their picture make it look shinier than it actually is?

• Sitka Gear