MA-PAdeerslayer 08-Feb-21
Novembermadman 08-Feb-21
Jimmy2time 09-Feb-21
MA-PAdeerslayer 09-Feb-21
08-Feb-21
6:45 AM LIVE from Ma*

drslyr's MOBILE embedded Photo
drslyr's MOBILE embedded Photo

Got the caller back so im back at it. She’s workin great although no fur has shown yet. 12* .... wind 10mph NNW.... testing out the sitka incinerator suit...... coyote tracks everywhere fresh from last night

08-Feb-21
Incinerator working well. A bit nervous that im getting frosbite on exposed skin. No fur yet...... Crows came in asquawkin!

08-Feb-21
Eyes waterin..... tears freezing to my face. Approaching the 2.5 hr mark. Losing feeilg in feet. Dam i knew i shuda used toe warmers. Sika incinerator workin fine

08-Feb-21
Kudos for sitting in the cold Slayer. Have you tried an afternoon hunt ? Might be a little bit warmer for you and the dogs. Just a thought , I'm not a predator hunter. Good luck brother.

08-Feb-21
No anee mulls were skunned, winged, Whacked, bloodied, or kilt, or seen during the scope of this hunt.

08-Feb-21
the incinerator is top notch. i hope one day sooner or later something wanders by you on one of your trips afield. it's bound to happen. at least you're warm

08-Feb-21
You may need to switch it up seems like you have been sitting that spot a bunch of times. I’m guessing a few probably came through the woods and not in the open. I never had any luck calling a coyote in the open.

08-Feb-21
I have called some into the open several times spike. This is an awesome spot. I had at least 4 dogs go thru there only hrs before I arrived. I haven't been there in 2 weeks and predator hunting for me isn't really about the kill its about the thrill of calling. Only 2 anee mulls that I can think of will play in MA.....coyotes....and turkeys..... When I call coyotes and they answer back ive already won even if I don't even see em! I had a shot there at 300yds a month ago...... Never touched him but the whole event was thrilling beyond description!

08-Feb-21
Yup coyote calling is either the most boring hunting I do or the most exciting. We go out time and time again waiting for something to respond.

08-Feb-21
Glad you got your call back John!

08-Feb-21
If you have never hunted coyotes at night with a thermal scope you will never hunt them in the daylight again. Not sure if it's legal where you are hunting but I'm telling you it is as exciting as shooting a big buck IMO. Good luck...

09-Feb-21
Bait them, grab a night vision scope, and a 300 short mag.

09-Feb-21
Jimmy were in MA. You can’t use a rifle at night unless it’s a 22LR. And 300 short mag is a ridiculous load for a coyote ha. I’ve damn near split em in two with mine during deer season in PA. No need to shoot that slammer at a coyote for fun and a little fur

• Sitka Gear