Brotsky 12-Feb-21
DrewB 12-Feb-21
DanaC 13-Feb-21
caribou77 14-Feb-21
txhunter58 14-Feb-21
Bowhunter 14-Feb-21
txhunter58 14-Feb-21
12-Feb-21
Has anyone used Skre gear? I’m reloading the camo inventory for western hunting this fall and ran across their website. If the reviews are to be believed it’s good stuff. Just wanted to see if anyone here had info or experience with them.

12-Feb-21
Think they are coming out with a new pattern as well. All gimmicky, but may push their other patterns lower in price. I have their Ptarmigan down jacket and it is awesome. Can compress it down to the size of a softball and I've never been cold in it. Pretty cheap on camofire, and other stuff comes up from them there. Customer service is pretty good too. Talked with a guy there a couple times before I bought the jacket. Definitely don't mind a smaller guy getting into the game as an alternative to Kuiu/Sitka/FL.

12-Feb-21
I have a pair of their shorts, they're fine. Wouldn't hesitate to buy something from them again.

12-Feb-21
Thanks for the feed back!

13-Feb-21
'Sale' items are often discontinued and they're dumping he last remaining inventory. Usually that means limited sizes. Sometimes I wish I didn't need 2xl's ;-)

14-Feb-21
I bought that ptarmigan jacket off Camofire months ago. Best down jacket I’ve ever owned. Way better and warmer than the kuiu superdown for 1/3 the price. (Atleast the on clearance price)

14-Feb-21
My brother and I both bought the down jacket. We liked it so well we bought some for gifts. Great price too.

14-Feb-21
Is it made in America??

14-Feb-21
Ohio. Depends on your desired fit. For me it runs a bit large. I wanted something semi-snug that I can use as an outer layer over normal clothes in slightly cold weather or as a middle layer when it gets colder.

I normally get a large jacket. The medium was a just right for what I wanted.

If you want to put layers under the jacket, I would order your normal size as it runs slightly big.

• Sitka Gear