Brian M. 17-Feb-21
Dale06 17-Feb-21
Grunter 17-Feb-21
sitO 17-Feb-21
APauls 17-Feb-21
Catscratch 17-Feb-21
Bou'bound 18-Feb-21
17-Feb-21
Yep. Montana 2D decoys. I can put out a little herd of feeding and alert does, and a buck, at different angles so the deer see them no matter what angle they approach from. Four Montanas fit in my daypack.

17-Feb-21
I've got the a Primos decoy the legs and head fit in body and it goes in a bag with a strap it works well enough carry similar distances. But it still something rather big and bulk to have to carry in.

17-Feb-21
I’m with Lou. I wouldn’t want to carry a full sized, plastic decoy 3/4 of a mile. Especially during gun season.

Maybe make a blaze orange bag and buy some surplus store backpack straps.

17-Feb-21
I stopped using my carry-lite deke for the reasons you mentioned. Mine has the original orange bag it came with so no mistaken it for a real, or even recognizable deer. We can't use them during firearms season. A golf bag frame on wheels should work for transport. Can you bring it in early and leave it hidden, or do you have to take it out every time?

17-Feb-21
I have a lightweight pack frame. I strap a jake and hen decoy in bags, to that frame. Sometimes I also strap a pop up blind and stool. With the blind on the pack frame, it’s cumbersome, but doable except in tall thick brush.

17-Feb-21
I stash mine out there for the season. When I brought it back in after the season this year and put in the garage, about 100 spiders fell out and were crawling everywhere. That was annoying.

17-Feb-21
Over the shoulder(s)

17-Feb-21
Pack frame in an orange bag.

17-Feb-21
I sold the 3D and went with a 2D. Works as well (maybe better) and is much easier to carry.

18-Feb-21
i just drag it behind me and figure the deer are going to see and hear me no doubt, but when they see me dragging what appears to be a dead buck they will think my tag is filled and they are safe. They relax, i get to my stand, set up my decoy and shoot the dumb sucker i fooled on the way in.

it works, try it.

• Sitka Gear