Contributors to this thread:
Scoot 18-Feb-21
bigwied 18-Feb-21
Scoot 18-Feb-21
Dino 18-Feb-21
bigwied 19-Feb-21
Scoot 19-Feb-21
18-Feb-21
I had a Double Bull Doublewide for the last 10 years and it finally bit the dust this past fall when my buddy forget to bring it in with him at the end of the deer season (didn't find out about it until after an 80 mph wind and snow). I hoped to buy another one, but I don't think they are available. They were a little heavy, but the material cut wind will, I liked the window set up for kids, and the thing was pretty darn well made. I also liked the door- much better than a zippered door IMO. Can anyone offer a suggestion as to a replacement that would be pretty similar, with similar design?

18-Feb-21
You can buy replacement rods from primos and fix it and they still sell the doublebull deluxe which is just like the doublewide.

18-Feb-21
Thanks for the reply. I am afraid the one I have is beyond repair. The Poles are in good shape actually but the material is all ripped to heck in many places. I will check out the Deluxe. Thanks for the suggestion.

18-Feb-21
It not a double wide, but I know that the Xenek blind is an excellent option for bowhunting. https://huntxenek.com/product/ascent-ground-blind-with-backpack/

19-Feb-21
Scoot If you want to get a doublebull deluxe blind call primos and ask if they have any refurbished blinds. I bought one from them for 200.00 shipped and it is just as good as brand new.

19-Feb-21
Sweet- good to know, bigwied! Thanks for the tip.

• Sitka Gear