TODDY 21-Feb-21
stringgunner 22-Feb-21
TODDY 22-Feb-21
stringgunner 23-Feb-21
Whitley09 23-Feb-21
20-Feb-21
Anyone use one?? Like it?

20-Feb-21
I haven’t used one but having a Tethrd Phantom I would say it looks like the few complaints I have about my phantom, these guys took care off.

I like the built in back support, Tethrd I had to purchase that as an accessory.

The removable legs straps, that is just brilliant. Although I would say I could probably just tuck mine away as well on my phantom.

If you end up with one please share your thoughts. I will most likely be getting a saddle for my son, at this point I would be returning to Tethrd as they haven’t let me down yet, but competition is a good thing.

21-Feb-21
I like the design!

21-Feb-21
I just finished sewing my own I copied the new transformer design seems very comfy cant wait to try it hunting !

21-Feb-21
My friend has one and loves it. He thinks the two panel designs will be the future of saddles. He has multiple Tethrd saddles comparatively and thinks this one is the most comfortable. When the weather warms up I'm going to try his out as I will need another saddle for my son next season. TODDY

22-Feb-21
I’ve been spending time watching videos between the two. I’m still just trying to figure how these are more comfortable for an all day sit than say a millennium 100u? I get the weight and portability saving, perhaps even for a sit of an hour or two, but for say a 6-8 or even 12 hour sit, I can’t see how these are better. Any thoughts?

22-Feb-21
Stringgunner, myself and many other saddle hunters sit dark to dark in saddles just fine. Just as comfy as a traditional tree stand IMO. Not for some I imagine but fitted correctly, I just feel they can't be beat. Have you ever hunted out of a saddle? TODDY

23-Feb-21
I haven’t. I’m compelled to try it for some of my spots that are miles from the trail head. Especially after folks are saying all day sits can be just as comfortable.

23-Feb-21
I agree with Toddy, I have no issues sitting all day. The ability to change angles with one little movement keeps you pretty comfortable.

• Sitka Gear