t-roy 04-Apr-21
Knifeman 04-Apr-21
midwest 04-Apr-21
04-Apr-21

T Mac's embedded Photo
T Mac's embedded Photo
Just picked up my new bow yesterday

04-Apr-21
But it's NOT the first! In the 80's I believe, there was a 2 arrow system being sold for bows. I remember an ad for it in Bowhunter magazine being endorsed by Art LaHa!

04-Apr-21
The setup in the late 80’s had the arrows stacked. They all look like a nightmare.

04-Apr-21
WW.....that one was an over & under. I’d be nervous enough launching one high dollar arrow/broadhead combination down range, let alone two!

04-Apr-21
I love my Whisker Biscuit. That one takes it to another level. I think I’ll just stick with my single arrow set up and 1 shot 1 kill motto

04-Apr-21
I tried to find that old ad but I couldn't. Anyone have it?

04-Apr-21
Is this an April fools left over?

04-Apr-21
You know what? This system may have a real advantage for hunting! You could shoot two arrows of different weights, so that if the deer "ducks" the arrow, the heavier one will still get him!

Imagine tuning a set up like that!!!!

04-Apr-21
I don’t understand the baby steps. If you’re going to design produce and market a product why not aim high. Surely they could have went with a 6 arrow version! Lol Yes sir the world has gone mad!

04-Apr-21
I didn’t know the 2022 Hoyt where out already

04-Apr-21
I also recall the 1980s "two arrow" shot system. The arrows were stacked on the bowstring (two nocking points), two rests were used on the riser (one above the other) and the system was recommended mostly for close range shots encountered while black bear hunting with bait. I don't remember Art LaHa endorsing it but perhaps he did. By the mid-eighties his bowhunting days were far behind him and he was no longer the stellar guide and bowhunter he once was. He passed in 1994. In April of 1996 he was inducted into the national bowhunters Hall Of Fame and in 2016 he became a member of the Wisconsin Bowhunters Hall Of Fame.

04-Apr-21
I too remember the two arrow system and the ads with Mr. Laha!

04-Apr-21
There was an old ad in Bowhunter for that system that showed Mr. LaHa holding a bow with two arrows stacked on it and it said..."Endorsed by Art LaHa, legendary Wisconsin bowhunter."

I remember because it was SO outrageous and that he was in it!

But at that time, there was a lot of off the wall stuff being pedaled, like the "Deer View Mirror" and the cough suppressor. Skunk Skreen anyone? ;-)

04-Apr-21

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Not all that stuff was snake oil....When using this, I’ve yet to be winded by a turkey....

04-Apr-21
True story. In my youth I knew a guy from Mosinee WI named Chuck( owned the local archery store,) who took a Bear Delta v, set up two arrows on top of each other. The big plastic release (cant remember the name) fit in between them. He fit it with a pistol scope that you could click up and down. He was deadly with it. To test it, we drove to his family land, hundred of acres. We stopped on a gravel road, a forkhorn was feeding in the field at 80 yards. We got out, deer stood there, he dialed it in and shot. While the arrow was enroute, the deer turned his head to scratch his ass, and the top arrow pinwheeled his head to his side and he fell over. We never found the second arrow, assumed it was low. Probably 1983 or 4. Yep it really happened.

04-Apr-21
Finally, a valid reason for the Prime twin cams!

• Sitka Gear