Nick Muche 09-Apr-21
WV Mountaineer 09-Apr-21
WV Mountaineer 09-Apr-21
midwest 10-Apr-21
Iowabowhunter 10-Apr-21
Ermine 10-Apr-21
rkymntsnyper 17-Apr-21
08-Apr-21
Having a heck of a time figuring out which quiver to go with.

Mathews V3 31 and ill shoot a Hamskea Hybrid hunter pro micro tune.

Only used Tightspot for years, was looking at their new 2 piece but I've seen reviews online where the rest cord hits the quiver and only allows folks to have 4 arrows in there (not an option for me).

Is the new Rise from Tightspot any good?

Thought about the Conquest quiver, but the heads im planning to shoot won't fit in the hood.

Don't know what the heck to do now. My old Tightspot quivers often had a rattle. 1 or 2 out if 5 seem to have issues and thats frustrating.

08-Apr-21
Where was your tightspot rattling. I would bet that is correctable. If you can it is a great quiver and will save you money on buying a new one. The one time I dealt with there customer service it was great might call them.

08-Apr-21
Sold it with my last bow. Im not positive, I do remember that when I'd tap the side of the bow I'd get a buzz.

The attachment lever was going bad, didnt seem as tight as it was when it was new.

08-Apr-21
The attachment lever was why I called them. I guess they knew of the issue. It was hunting season. They sent me a new one and said mail old one back once new one came so I would not be quiver less during season. That was a couple years ago and no issues since.

08-Apr-21
Hey well thats great to hear, may have saved me some $ from having to buy the newest model!

09-Apr-21
I've got a Tightspot on a Prime with a Hamskea. There was some arrow interference when I changed sights, but grabbed an extension from Black Gold (maybe?) that pushes the quiver back towards the strings enough to allow for clearance.

I think HHA also has some "Spacers" that push the quiver away from the riser which could work too. Haven't looked at those in a while though.

09-Apr-21
I’ve never used a tight spot. Never will either unless they come out with a 7 arrow two piece design. But, I read how everyone likes the detachable quiver. How quiet they are. How they balance. Etc...

I’m confused. If you must put extenders and such on them for limb driven tests, are you balancing the bow or just making the quiver fit what you got? And, don’t blow smoke. I’ve watched countless videos of guys shooting their bow with the one piece attached. The amount of arrow vibration is absurd. And, far from quiet.

So, am I missing something? Or Is it just my interpretation of quiet that’s different? I’m not being a wise guy. I’m wanting to know if I’m missing something about these quivers.

09-Apr-21
i was going to look at the Tight Spot 2 piece. The 1 piece is nice, but, does seem to vibrate and make some noise. WV - Justin, What 2 piece do you use. Sounds like you like it? Would like a tight fitting, low profile 2 piece. Thanks.

09-Apr-21
I've been using a Tightspot with a limb driven rest for about 10 years, not a single issue at all. If you are getting a rattle, tighten all the screws and tighten the arrow grippers.

09-Apr-21
Mark, I use a trophy line 5 arrow 2 piece. I choose it over other options because it sets tight to the bow, the way it’s designed and the grippers come out close to the fletching. The hood has two anchors. One the foam in the hood and the other being a gripper several inches below the hood. What all that equals upto is ZERO noise from arrows being vibrated at the shot.

Is it perfect? Nope. Only comes with a 5 arrow capacity as a max. Does it fight trim? Yes. Does it whack out bow balance? Nope. Would I trade it for a hot spot 2 piece if they ever become available? Yep. In heartbeat.

I’ll post a pic in a second.

Nick, I’d say a lot of people are. Just seems to be a common theme lately.

09-Apr-21

WV Mountaineer's embedded Photo
I hope it’s enough pics to get a feel for it. That’s a 29” ata bow. But the cams make it more like a 32 or so. So, it take a ling draw length in order for the nocks to run farther down then the bottom of the bow when held or rested vertically. That’s a huge plus to me. Arrows that stick below the bottom of the cam just catch on stuff.

10-Apr-21
Love my Mathews Q-Lite on my VXR. 2-piece, 6 arrow, way overpriced.

10-Apr-21
Only reason I keep going back 2 the tightspot is that I have familiarity with it, and I won't use a quiver with foam in the hood.

Going to shoot Iron Will Wides so need something with a big enough hood not to have to skip a slot

10-Apr-21
I use a tightspot. But it’s definitely not quiet on the shot. Last few years I have been shooting with no quiver. I use the tightspot on the bow when walking around and I then put the quiver on my belt when I think I’m gonna get a shot or on a stalk

17-Apr-21

rkymntsnyper's embedded Photo
Where the Tight Spot quiver came apart
Where the Tight Spot quiver came apart
Tight Spot that came apart down at the bottom
Tight Spot that came apart down at the bottom
I've used Alpine for quite some time but it only carries 5 arrows. Wanted more capacity so tried a Tight Spot but after just over a year it came apart. . . Trying to get some help with it from the company but can't get a response.

• Sitka Gear