Selfie Bow Tech 22-Apr-21
Quinn @work 22-Apr-21
Jrhendricks 22-Apr-21
Orion 23-Apr-21
tkjwonta 23-Apr-21
Orion 24-Apr-21
20-Apr-21

tkjwonta's Link
CO sheep and mountain goat results are starting to post if you login at the link. I struck out on goats, but sheep still pending.

Good luck everyone!

20-Apr-21
Check your credit/debt card charges should be there for either points or tags.

I still have hope. The government (which runs this draws) can’t do anything right. So maybe they meant to charge me for a tag but instead charged me for a point.

20-Apr-21
Swing and a miss here.

20-Apr-21
Unsuccessful for sheep, so it's posting.

20-Apr-21
DBS not awarded.

20-Apr-21
My hunting buddy drew G10!

20-Apr-21
No desert for me

20-Apr-21
Nanny tag here. Heard from one guy who was charged for a sheep tag. Sandbrew

20-Apr-21
Struck out on nanny and sheep.

20-Apr-21
Steeerike 1, Steeerike 2!! Come on Moose! Damn this is getting old....

20-Apr-21
25+ years for me... this year all the no $$ up front crowd hit the field... terrible. I'll be interested to see how many drew with three and zero... Ed F

20-Apr-21
No dice for me

20-Apr-21
Nada

20-Apr-21
Nope

20-Apr-21
Goat tag for me! My 2nd!! :)

20-Apr-21
No love for sheep or goat this year for me or my boy.

Probably see that all the tags went to lower point holders than me, AGAIN! This weighted point system sucks!

Good luck to the lucky ones in the draw!

20-Apr-21
No sheep for me. Definitely weighted points suck.

20-Apr-21
Be curious to see what the stats show. Wonder how many tags the 3+0 wave grabbed.

20-Apr-21
No tags for me. First year I didn’t opt in for the $100 points. Spent $450 in co for points for my family already this year. They got enough of my money this year

20-Apr-21
I'm guessing 20-25% in the 3-0 pool.

20-Apr-21
Struck out on both..again

20-Apr-21
No mnt goat sheep unknown but HIGHLY unlikely

20-Apr-21
I’m with treeline. The weighted point system sucks! No goat or sheep. Still waiting on confirmation of a “no” on moose.

20-Apr-21
Sandbrew I'm guessing 30-40% especially if all 2000+ stayed in the sheep pool.

20-Apr-21
For about the 35th year, no sheep.

20-Apr-21
Zilch

20-Apr-21
Nope , 3 and 11 now ,

20-Apr-21
Yet another dip in the goat pool. #6 for me. G-5. I hope they've eroded a bit flatter since my maiden voyage in '86

21-Apr-21
Damn number 6?

21-Apr-21
That's it, no more horseshoes, from now on I'm rubbing squirrels for good luck. Congrats squirrel, hopefully we'll get to hear all about your goat hunt.

21-Apr-21
I’m one of the low point holders that dropped out this year. I realized all I’m doing is screwing the high point holders and I’m too old to have a realistic chance.

I’ll keep applying in the states I have a lot of points and quit lowering others odds in Colorado.

21-Apr-21
No D-Ram for me......

Bummer,

Robb

21-Apr-21
Nada for goat or sheep for me. And, of course. moose will be unsuccessful too.

Looks like it will be a normal elk and deer hunting year for me..

Matt

21-Apr-21
Don't have to guess anymore, the Recaps are posted.

The 3+0 wave had only a modest impact. Looks like that point class (including res+nr+youth) drew 47 sheep licenses. But 35 of those were ewe tags.

Leaving 12 members of that wave who drew ram tags, out of 227 issued. Or about 5% of the available licenses.

21-Apr-21
Looks like a majority of the tags went to the 3+10 to 3+0 point groups. Seems the closer to max 3+21 you get the worse your odds get. Another 1600 applicant wave next year won't help.

21-Apr-21
Stop buying points in Colorado if you already have weighted points. Just put in the application. Also I used to think it was best to apply right when it opens but i think its better to apply closer to the end of the application period now because they just do some math with the weighted points and your application number.

22-Apr-21

Sandbrew's Link
Sellfie Bow Tech- The time and date early vs late when you apply in the open application period has no bearing/advantage on your final application number. They reverse that number before they convert it and then divide it by your weighted points +1. The process is explained in the link provided. If the weighted points are worth it is open to debate and interpretation. Just ask Orion. ;-)

Sandbrew

22-Apr-21
IDK then

22-Apr-21
Once you get up to 19 or so bonus points like I have I don’t believe there is any real advantage in buying more expecting to get a better chance.

I do however continue to buy points because I know one day CO will change the draw process and they just MIGHT give us with the most points more of an advantage than we currently have.

22-Apr-21
just looked at a unit with an applicant with 20 weighted points and the person who drew has one. Absurd. Wish we would go towards a semi lottery system like Idaho. Think I'll keep my $100 bucks next year for goat and sheep.

23-Apr-21
Oh come on sandbrew you and I both know your weighted points has no influence on your random number or tile assignment. If weighted points were that huge of an advantage the top tier guys would be drawing a bigger percentage of the tags then they do. Look at the total tag draw summary the lower point guys are drawing a majority of the tags because there is so many more of them in the pool and it's only getting worse.

23-Apr-21
I don't think anyone would argue that the weighted points make a huge difference. But when you have a huge influx of new applications, the odds of any single applicant drawing will decrease substantially. At least they give you the option to participate or not in the BP purchase.

24-Apr-21

Orion's embedded Photo
Orion's embedded Photo
I don't know about that weighted point advantage. This should be depressing to those high point guys especially the ones in the goat pool.

• Sitka Gear