Jaquomo 25-Apr-21
txhunter58 25-Apr-21
JohnMC 25-Apr-21
txhunter58 25-Apr-21
Knife2sharp 25-Apr-21
24-Apr-21

Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Jaquomo's embedded Photo
First season turkey hunting with an ebike trailer, and wow what a huge difference it makes. It's about a mile from camp through the woods to my spot, and hauling a big Double Bull, two chairs, decoy flock, clothes, lunch etc... I can't even tell its behind me. Game changer.

24-Apr-21
That’s fantastic! I use mine to haul my minerals around all spring and summer. Stealthy way to sneak in and out even in the off season. Great idea for turkey hunting!

24-Apr-21
I’m definitely getting one before deer season

25-Apr-21
Nice looking Lou

Enjoy and wear your Helmet,

Robb

25-Apr-21
Nice Lou, you'll get a lot of use out of that trailer for sure. Remember to keep the center of gravity as low as possible when packing it so it's stays stable.

25-Apr-21
Yep, heavy blind on the bottom. I'm riding some rutted, uneven terrain and have only had one mishap when a wheel dropped into a rut when the other one went over a log. Everything was bungeed down, so I popped it back upright and took off. No harm, no foul.

25-Apr-21
Is that the trailer from the pop up adds here? I actually looked at it, reasonable price, those things are not cheap from any manufacturer.

25-Apr-21
Its from Rambo. Very cool, folds almost flat, wheels come off with quick release pins, weighs about 15 pounds. Balances well. Solid. I'm selling my Cabelas Super Magnum game cart and will just use this from now on. Don't recall the price but it was under 300.

25-Apr-21
$249 (plus shipping) from Rambo. John is sold out of them

25-Apr-21
Lou could you pull me in that to your elk spots?

25-Apr-21
$249 (plus shipping) from Rambo. John is sold out of them

25-Apr-21
ABO Outfitters has a special on the Rambo Bushwacker and Krusader, comes with rack, saddle bags, trailer and one year of OnX Hunt. They let me trade the OnX for fenders. You will want to do a search on their site to find the special. I used the trailer for the first time today, to haul my T2 and chair across a field in preparation for my upcoming hunt. It's a mile and a half round trip; now it's actually fun.

• Sitka Gear