BULELK1's Link
Not a bad idea-------->

Good luck, Robb

26-Apr-21
"Cool Prius!"... Said nobody ever.

26-Apr-21
I like to call it a Pious

26-Apr-21
Not sure why you would want to take a 2WD vehicle off road.................................I'm thinking that winch is gonna get a LOT of work! ;-)

26-Apr-21
Probably for the modication cost they could have purchased a truck with 4WD.

26-Apr-21
Looks like the Ultimate Road-Hunting Vehicle, on-road or off.

26-Apr-21
An old friend, long gone, swore by his Subaru wagon. Watched him drive it up snow-covered roads that made me nervous in my 4x4 pick-up. There's fight in some of them little dogs ;-)

26-Apr-21
I’ll pass on a Prius, in any form.

26-Apr-21
Dana- a Subaru is one thing..............a Prius or Ford Fiesta is completely different!

26-Apr-21
strap yer E-bike to that thing and you'd be darn near unstoppable!

26-Apr-21
I bought a Chevy Chevette in 1988 when I was in high school, paid $125 for it. 4 speed manual, hatchback, front wheel drive. I bought it right before archery season and would head straight to the woods with it after school. I took that poor car in places I had no business even trying to take a 4wd and even hauled a buck out in the hatchback. I blew the struts supports right up through the inner fender wells and got $75 for it at the junkyard but it got me through archery season. It was a good little car and I bought cheap junk like it all the time in my youth, I put my money in my motorcycles back then.

26-Apr-21
LOL Buckeye! : )

26-Apr-21
Nope

26-Apr-21
A perfect meme platform. Al Gore John Kerry Greta Thunberg

Being pulled out by diesel smoker

26-Apr-21
Sounds like a good adventure, Jim!

“Meme material”... How about a .50 BMG mounted to that rear platform on the top bar? ROFL

26-Apr-21
"Adventure", I like the ring of that much better than the terms my dad used to describe my shenanigans back then!

26-Apr-21
I used to take my Honda Civic hunting and one of my spots had a deep creek that I had to ford that I just hit at 65 mph and hydroplaned across.

26-Apr-21
Used a VW Rabbit back in the day. The beauty of it was anytime you got stuck a buddy or two could just lift it out of the hole. Had 3 does in the back of it once.

26-Apr-21
My brother and I had 3 antelope and a whitetail in the trunk of a Toyota Corolla once with the hide still on them.

26-Apr-21
Your money, if yu want to waste it have at it lol.

26-Apr-21
I had 5 whitetail does on top of my Chrysler K wagon with the fake wood grain and all in college. Dropped my roommate off in orange and boots for a final. Should have heard the screams!

Took that thing everywhere. Of course we were young enough to get it out back then. Couldn't get it out or get away with it now

26-Apr-21
Back in college my buddy and I went hunting in his sisters 280Z.

26-Apr-21
A Prius can attract a soup kitchen. Don't want that

26-Apr-21
Well, by 2030 we all may be hunting in electrical cars, paying a mileage tax and waiting in line at charging stations while listening to the official State Media spokestrans explain why this is for our own good.

26-Apr-21
Dirty Mike n the boys!

26-Apr-21
You cracked me up there, Ike!

I used to parallel park my Ex’s Accord hatch by just nosing it in and then picking up the back bumper just enough to slide it over to the curb. Kinda freaked people out to see me do it.

I miss steel bumpers.

27-Apr-21
Fun comments and sharing memories fella's.

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear