TEmbry 05-May-21
MQQSE 05-May-21
wytex 05-May-21
DonVathome 07-May-21
TREESTANDWOLF 07-May-21
Ron Niziolek 09-May-21
BigSkyHntr 09-May-21
27-Apr-21
*Draw results information: May 6th - Tentative draw results for Moose, Bighorn Sheep, Mountain Goat and Wild Bison.

Good luck every one!

27-Apr-21
Good luck on the bison, Craig!

27-Apr-21
C’mon........moose tag!!

27-Apr-21
I started applying for these tags back in college (20 years ago) when the PP fee was $7 each, time flies! Maybe this is finally the year for my moose tag, although the stats say probably not... Good luck to everyone.

27-Apr-21
Wife may draw moose and me sheep this year. We are super close. Good luck to all.

27-Apr-21
I withdrew my bison app after the email F&G sent out warning about how abysmal the hunt has been recently. Figured if they are willing to come out and say that directly to applicants it must be pretty bad.

27-Apr-21
Pon·zi scheme /?pänz? ?sk?m/

noun a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.

27-Apr-21
They keep the people low on the totem pole applying with that 25% hail marry chance.

27-Apr-21
Bison bison bison................... that "dear John" letter might have really helped my NR odds

27-Apr-21
What 25% Hail Mary chance? The low guys have a 0.01% chance!!!

I would take 25% every time!

27-Apr-21
25% of the tags are offered to the ones investing in the scheme. Meaning they save a few tags to bait you into buying your chance. I have drawn a few tags already in WY and always reinvest in the scheme.

As the Canadien liberal actor Jim Carrey said, “so you’re saying there’s a chance!”

27-Apr-21
I'm not sure anyone else will find this interesting, but as far as I know, there are four of us Wyoming residents with 9 archery big game species. Three of us need mountain goat tags and Bowboy (Craig Germond), who started this thread, needs a bison. I'm thinking the other two are Dan White and Brett Ritter. There are a few other residents closing the gap on us, one being Jason Stafford. Anyway, wish us luck - it would be cool to be the first one to 10. I am not holding my breath. I've been at 9 since shooting a sheep in 2015. If anyone knows of another bowhunter who is at 9 or maybe even 10, please let me know. Thanks and good luck, Ron

27-Apr-21
Ron, as a New Mexico resident that's killed 2 WY species (antelope and whitetail), I think that's an interesting stat. I've always thought the CBA Big 8, 9, 10 awards were neat, and wished NM had a similar program. More importantly, I wish NM had an organization as strong as CBA. Best of luck in the draw!

28-Apr-21
How many have killed a wolf with their bow in Wyoming?

28-Apr-21
That's pretty dang kool Ron and Craig!

It's your Year t-roy--------->

Good luck, Robb

28-Apr-21
Awesome Ron, that’s a very cool accomplishment to shoot for. Does your state bowhunting org recognize it with a big-9/big-10 award like the CBA does in CO?

28-Apr-21
Sticksender BOW does recognize this accomplishment. You get a plaque award from BOW.

28-Apr-21
Very interesting and cool stuff, Ron. Congrats to you guys. Good luck in the draw, fellas!

28-Apr-21
wildwilderness, I am not sure about wolf kills in WY but I haven't heard of anyone from BOW taking one.

28-Apr-21
Ron, I wish you luck, I'm at 1 with a bow in wyoming as a nonresident as I took a cow bison in 2016. I went guided and would not have been successful without the horses. I hope you draw the tag and start a thread we can all follow along.

28-Apr-21
I drew my bull bison tag before bows were allowed. Guess I’m out of the running on this deal. Good luck to all in the upcoming draw.

28-Apr-21
Good luck Ron. Keep Stafford in your rear view mirror! ;)

28-Apr-21
Hopin’ for bison next week.

29-Apr-21
Best of luck, Ron, Craig, Troy, and everyone else.

29-Apr-21

Ramhunter's embedded Photo
Ramhunter's embedded Photo
CBA gives a wood plaque award to Big 8, 9, & 10 winners, and we also offer these custom belt buckles at cost to the Bowhunters to designate their achievement if they wish.

29-Apr-21
I just want the elk draw results!!! Late May is cruel.

Good luck with the bison tags guys.

30-Apr-21
When do refunds start hitting credit cards typically for Wyoming after the draw date?

30-Apr-21
When do refunds start hitting credit cards typically for Wyoming after the draw date?

30-Apr-21
Ron that’s sweet. Good luck for the goat tag.

I’ve got 4 but unfortunately there are two species that probably won’t happen for me. Be pretty much a miracle if I would draw a sheep or goat tag in Wyoming as a non-resident. Think I could get to 8 more than likely, although my Shiras and bison were cow tags. Pretty good goal to shoot for.

03-May-21

Bowboy's Link
I just checked and the results is available today.

03-May-21
Drew a moose tag. Any luck Craig?

03-May-21
Point creep is brutal... No sheep.

Good luck to the successful tag holders!!

03-May-21
Congrats, Ron! Hope you drew, Craig!

Waiting for news from t-roy....says he's working....weird.

03-May-21

Steve H.'s embedded Photo
Steve H.'s embedded Photo

03-May-21
Well, there is a dead bull moose growing his antlers right now in Ron’s unit!

03-May-21
Nothing here:(

03-May-21
No draw odds yet? I always remember odds available the same time as results?

03-May-21
Spouse drew a moose tag, looking forward to hunting Western Wyo again.

03-May-21
I drew nothing again! Congrats all that drew! Good luck Ron!

03-May-21
Looks like a drew a big ole refund again!!!

03-May-21
Nothing.

03-May-21
I only show results for Mountain Goat currently, (unsuccessful) not showing any results for Sheep or Moose. Can’t remember my point totals going in to this year to see if that is updated. Went back and verified I actually did apply so that shouldn’t be the issue. Anyone else seeing only partial results?

03-May-21
0 points is the key

03-May-21
I called. They said there is a glitch. My sheep app didn’t show. He confirmed unsuccessful though.

03-May-21
Thanks for the replies. Looks like they have it resolved now. All unsuccessful here.

03-May-21
My Father drew a unit 3 sheep tag!!! Only took 21 years. Now to figure out how I can get away and go with him.

03-May-21
Wish they would post odds. I had 21 sheep points. Want to see how close I came.

03-May-21
Congrats Ron!

03-May-21
Congrats Ron and anyone else that drew anything. As for me, the usual LOL.

03-May-21
Probably need to change my handle to 1pointbhind . No moose again.

03-May-21
24 years of points and finally a NR moose tag. Looking like a good year!!! Good luck to all those who drew and better luck to those still waiting....

03-May-21
Congrats again Mike and anyone else that drew.

03-May-21
I drew Area 1 Mt Goat tag after 19 years of applying! Might need some advice if anyone has some to offer.

03-May-21
FINALLY!!! After 19 years, I drew a a moose tag!

03-May-21
Congrats T-Roy! That’s awesome.

Look forward to seeing everyone’s hunt recaps.

03-May-21
Congrats guys, awesome…

03-May-21
Congrats to those that drew! MQQSE, what sheep unit you put in for? I had 21 points for Sheep & Moose, now it's 22. I have drawn two Moose tags in the past, the first was 150, second was the first year they raised it to 300! It's been awhile HA HA !!!!!!

04-May-21
Congrats you lucky tag holders!!

Great Ron!

Troy---->I'm stoked for ya man

Good luck, Robb

04-May-21
I was only successful in earning my 20th moose point. ??. Dang it. Really thought this might have finally been the year but they apparently disagreed.

My nephew who moved to Wyoming just 3 years ago drew bull moose in the random draw. He's always had a golden horseshoe. And a good friend of mine got tired of chasing his tail and cashed out his 20 points with a Bighorns cow moose tag.

I'm left hoping and praying that the additional money for the special elk application was a good investment.

04-May-21
Mark, I took a shot at 5. I may have had better odds at 2 or 3, but only time will tell where the 21 pointers applied this year.

04-May-21
Glad to see a few bowsiters drew some great licenses. Congrats....and please do share your hunt results & pics this fall.

04-May-21
Mark & MQQSE- I have a friend that drew sheep in 5 with 19 points. I'm thinking that was a random draw since you didn't get it with 21 I was in for unit 3 with 21 as a NR but didn't draw so we will see what the draw stats looked like once they post. I'm sure the 20-23 pointers are all getting very close. Probably about time for WYG&F to change the rules.......

04-May-21
I did not draw with 21 either. Very interested to see the draw stats. Oh well at least it will hurt less paying the bill for my RMBS Life membership.

04-May-21

Sandbrew's embedded Photo
Sandbrew's embedded Photo

Sandbrew's Link
Shrewski - That's a good use of your refund. Hope it turns into a Dall sheep hunt for you. Shameless plug for the RMBS AKA Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society is holding a membership drive and the top prize for a lucky life member is a Dall sheep hunt!

05-May-21
Draw Odds are Posted

05-May-21
antlered moose unit 36 went to a nonresident with 7 points and only 2 nonresidents put in?

05-May-21
Amazing (and kind of gut-wrenching) how the NR random draw odds continue to skyrocket, even with the crazy-high point fees, license fees, and app fees.

Looks like a bull bison tag (at 4400.00) even with the relatively poor success rates the past few years, still had a robust 413 NR applicants. That's a 40% increase in apps from 2020. I may be wrong, but it seems like the bubble has got to burst at some point.

05-May-21
I wouldn’t hold your breath on the bubble popping. Not many chances to hunt most of these tags beside the lottery draws and millions of people nation wide have varying degrees of interest in playing the game.

05-May-21
Nice to see some 21 point guys drawing tags for sheep. Maybe I’ll hit it next year and change units. Plenty of time to decide now!

05-May-21
I noticed that area 36 tag, great opportunity for that person. My spouse drew a resident license with 17 PP, looking forward to a fun hunt.

07-May-21
Unit 5 jumped up as expected. Unfortunately I graduated college unaware of points systems, draws etc. I realized it and applied asap - along with 1000's of other applicants the first year you could only buy a point. It is WAT better then being 1 more year behind but still tough. Especially with so few tags - so many guys can change what to apply for odds can vary by 5 points. I had 21 points in this draw (22 now). I suspect I will definitely get unit 5 within 5 years worst case. HOPEFULLY they do not change the draw.......

07-May-21
Congrats all

T-Roy- Go get em!!!

09-May-21
Drew a moose tag. Any luck Craig?

09-May-21
Congrats and good luck to those that drew!

• Sitka Gear