stringgunner 30-Apr-21
Woods Walker 30-Apr-21
D-Wad 30-Apr-21
JusPassin 30-Apr-21
Juancho 01-May-21
29-Apr-21

Huntcell 's Link
Oh boy!

Was it deliberate? Was it an errant arrow? Not a broadhead, Field tip broke the skin, long distance or under poundage bow? so it could have been a worse outcome. No suspects but since the victim looks different it’s a “hate crime”

Knowing California will putting serial numbers on arrows be next?

29-Apr-21
If it was a white person who was hit, would it still be looked at as a so called "hate crime"?

29-Apr-21
JL-nope

29-Apr-21
Possibly an Indian ( feathers) that shot the Indian ( dot)?

29-Apr-21
No, JL funny how that works. Now they will want to defund archers and who ever did it I would call an archer!

29-Apr-21
This can't be true that's not a crossbow arrow !!

29-Apr-21
Ishi is back....

29-Apr-21
Sounds like someone in the neighborhood needs a better backstop for there target?

29-Apr-21
Backstop...I get what you're doing with that term LOL

29-Apr-21
Can’t be a hate crime, wasn’t a white guy wounded.

29-Apr-21
Got to wondering perhaps since it mention, “broke the skin”, that it was not actually fired from a bow at all, maybe it was self inflicted or the friend helped, in order to gain some attention, or paid time off, whatever. Why with all this attention to asians, ,hispanics and negroes its about time the Sikh gets some attention ?????

29-Apr-21
I can’t even deal with where this country is going. Pretty soon shooting a deer with an arrow will be a hate crime because they are furry and cute. Good lord

29-Apr-21
If it only just “broke the skin” then it wasn’t intentional. It would have gone completely through him if someone intentionally shot him.

29-Apr-21
The victim is just seeking justice

29-Apr-21
MA-PA......I’ve shot several loudmouth does over the years, that definitely would have fallen under the “hate crimes” umbrella!

29-Apr-21
"..it broke the skin.." Must have been a Rage.

29-Apr-21
Funny thing is the arrow brand printed on the shaft does say "Rage". The Alum Rock area is one of the rougher parts of San Jose.

29-Apr-21
Was there not a state at one time that actually made you label your arrows?? I men name and address or bag tag number? I for some reason recall seeing that, maybe Vermont? Problem was Joe Smoe finds an arrow shot at an animal laying in the woods or one some dropped (Bill Public). Joe Smoe goes and shoots neighbors horse and the neighbor finds Bill Publics arrow who was never even near the guys horse!! Stupid Shite!! Shawn

29-Apr-21
New Hampshire wins!! Shawn

29-Apr-21
Time to ban assault bows.

29-Apr-21
T-Roy I had a doe come in last year blowing at me like a crazy person. She had a few skippers with her so I was gonna let her walk. Was waiting for a big local old doe who hasn’t had any fawns last 2 years. Till she kept blowing. Loud mouth met 300 short mag. Haha

29-Apr-21
Here comes the call for background checks on all arrow purchases.

29-Apr-21
Gotta watch those who are diagnosed as subscribers with the very far left....

29-Apr-21
Hope they didn't use a high capacity quiver or semi-automatic release.

29-Apr-21
Had a talk with my arrows today. Told em they can’t just be going around breaking peoples skin.

30-Apr-21
Look up Oregon Ip13, will make hunting a crime because of the assault done to animals. Not to mention the whole host of the others things that will be against the “law” including castrating livestock, butchering livestock before that have reached 1/3 of their potential age. Will make breeding livestock illegal except when done “naturally.” This crap is insane.

30-Apr-21
The time is coming when you'll no longer be able to buy arrows in a box of 12. Why does someone need 12 arrows anyway? You only shoot one at a time, right? And you retrieve the arrow after the shot. I think 4 arrows bought in 6 month intervals would make much more "common sense".

30-Apr-21
MBDGA

Making Bus Drivers Great Again

30-Apr-21
You guys can laugh all you want, but remember, we're in the minority or this country wouldn't be circling the toilet.

01-May-21
That video would be funny if it wasn't so close to the actual true. It is pathetic to be witness to what the world is turning up to be. The worse part of it all , is that it is not just an American problem. It has become a real pandemic problem , for which there is no vaccine , nor any government pushing for one. And the saddest true is that the only places where it does not happen like that, is in places like China and Russia

• Sitka Gear