Rut Nut 04-May-21
t-roy 04-May-21
Shiras42 06-May-21
Supernaut 06-May-21
Mt. man 06-May-21
Blue Buck 06-May-21
Blue Buck 06-May-21
03-May-21
So this is my bad on not getting on this sooner but here is the situation. I will be headed from Lincoln, NE to the Dubois, ID area for a fun DIY bear hunt. I just purchased all my tags, licenses, etc. Except you cannot buy the bear baiting permit online and the offices are only open M-F and I will be arriving on a Saturday. I called the office and talked with a lady and she said I could mail them a check and they would mail it out to me but she said its likely it wouldn't make it in time. She did say that I could give my information to someone and have them go in and purchase it for me so that is where I am looking for the possibility of any Bowsiters from the Pocatello or ID Falls area that might be willing to purchase it for me and I would stop and pick it up and pay you on my way through. Man, I hate asking this, but thought I would give it a try.

Thanks!!!

Matt

03-May-21
Hope someone can help you with that! That permit purchase is a pita for us out of staters. Not sure why you cant buy it online with the rest of the tags.

03-May-21
Yes it is a huge PITA!

03-May-21
Matt, when are you coming through? I live in IF and could get it for you if I'm around that weekend. You can PM me.

03-May-21
One of the reasons I love Bowsite!!! Bow hunters are the best people. Hope it works out for you Shiras. Good luck on your bear hunt.

04-May-21
Mark, PM sent. Thanks!

04-May-21
Bowsiters are the BEST! : )

04-May-21
^^^This x3!

Kudos to you MarkU and good luck, Matt!

06-May-21
Thanks for the well wishes and thanks to a darn fine guy, Mark U, my permit is already on the way. That is one of the reasons I have been a regular on Bowsite for probably 20ish years now.

Thank you again to Mark!

06-May-21
MarkU, outstanding!

Shiras42, good luck and be sure to share your hunt with us!

There are still plenty of good people in the world.

06-May-21
Good going Mark,

06-May-21
Good luck Matt!!

06-May-21

• Sitka Gear