Brotsky 14-May-21
DEMO-Bowhunter 14-May-21
Zackman 14-May-21
10-May-21

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo

Brotsky's Link
For your kids!

It's that time of year again leading up to the Pope and Young Club's biennial convention in Reno that we are kicking off our Junior Outdoors Program for 2021. We are so excited about this program and the results we had in 2020 that we've made it even bigger in 2021. We'll be giving away the following prize packages this year:

1. Manitoba black bear hunt with Bowsite sponsor and great supporter of Pope and Young Adrenaline Outfitters. Special thanks to Russ Mehling for working with us on this hunt. This will be for spring 2023.

2. Texas Whitetail hunt on the ranch of longtime club member and supporter Joe Keathley. This hunt will be for late 2021 or early 2022. Dates to be worked out with Joe.

3. Texas hog hunt with legendary bowhunter and Facebook political prisoner Kyle Hudgins on his place in Texas. Kyle donated a hunt to us last year and it was an amazing trip for a young man from Michigan. I'll post a couple pics of that hunt below.

4. Youth bow package courtesy of our friends at Mission Archery.

5. Set of Kuiu camo courtesy of our amazing supporters at Kuiu. Set includes shirt, pants, and hat.

We also have several other hunts we are working on putting together to be drawn after convention in 2021. You don't want to miss out on these opportunities for your kids.

The only way to get into these drawings is to purchase a $10 raffle ticket, also known as a youth membership to the Pope and Young Club. Along with your entry into this contest you'll be supporting our youth mission in the club and the club's pursuit to protect, preserve, and promote bowhunting in North America. You can join in two ways:

1. Click on the link above and sign up! 2. We have sponsored memberships available for anyone not wanting to spend the $10. You can contact me via private message here to sign up or via e-mail at [email protected]

We had great support for this program last spring and frankly had more sponsors than we had names to sign up! If anyone is willing to sponsor memberships again this spring, please contact me. A lot of you have my number directly or you can PM me here or via the e-mail above.

Thanks everyone, and get your kids signed up!

10-May-21

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
Young Carson Niles from Michigan was one of last year's winners and enjoyed a hog hunt with Kyle Hudgins. He had an amazing time chasing hogs and enjoying some Whataburger! Don't miss the chance for your son or daughter to have an experience like this for only $10.

10-May-21

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
To kick this off I will sponsor the first 25 youth memberships. I challenge you guys to find and sponsor 5 kids to sign up yourselves or as a part of my 25. A lot of you guys may know Scott Homrich, ask him how rewarding it was to sign up Carson last year! Same thing for our good friend Shug! He also signed up one of last year's winners! Get your kids in the outdoors, this could be you in Manitoba!!

10-May-21
Some of the kids I signed up last year were asking if thier eligible for the drawing by being a current member, or if the need to rejoin for another year on top of thier current membership.

Thanks for stepping up and supporting the kids- it helps-more than your know!!!!

10-May-21
Gerald, they'll need to be an active member as of the date we do the drawing in July. You would likely need to renew those youngsters as I'm guessing their membership will expire prior to July? If you want to PM me their names I can check on the expiration dates for you. Thanks for your support!

10-May-21
I seriously thought this was going to be another Biden thread.

10-May-21
Free stuff? That ought to draw the democrats in.....

11-May-21

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
Let’s go guys, help us get more kids involved in bowhunting!

11-May-21

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
No minimum age limits, only $10 to join. Take your son or daughter on an adventure this year! You can’t beat these odds for $10, and if you don’t have $10 for bowhunting I’ll buy it for you! Smiles included at no extra charge!

11-May-21
LOL..17 and under Scoot so your maturity level of 15-year old just barely gets you in! :)

12-May-21

Adrenaline Russ's embedded Photo
Adrenaline Russ's embedded Photo
I was so excited when Dan contacted me last year asking about setting this up. The enthusiasm of this group is so contagious, I had to get on board. My greatest disappointment is that I'll probably have to miss the convention this year. I really wanted a chance to meet some of the youngsters that had signed up to be P & Y members. Not expecting the border to be open, but if it does between now and then, I'll be heading down to Reno!! Hope to see you guys there.

Here's a pic of my own youth hunter with his last bear - unfortunately, he no longer qualifies as a youth.

Russ - Adrenaline Outfitters

12-May-21
Russ, thanks again for stepping up to work with us on providing this hunt! We couldn't pull this program off without guys like yourself, Danny, Kyle, Joe, and Zack willing to put in the effort and the donations to make dreams come true for these youth hunters!

12-May-21
Don't take free boots from Matt Burke ;)

12-May-21
Renewed my daughter's membership. Thanks for the reminder Brotsky.

12-May-21
Thanks for your support Quinn! I hope she wins a hunt!

13-May-21

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
Get those kid signed up guys! I'm happy to sign them up for you, just shoot me a message. The pic included is of the letter one of our hunt winners Carson sent as a thank you for his hunt. Don't let your young hunter miss out an experience like this, especially when there is no cost other than the few minutes it takes to get them signed up. No minimum age limit. The goal is to get kids hunting, give them an experience they'll remember forever, and hook them on the outdoors! We have sponsors to pay the $10!

14-May-21

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo

Brotsky's Link
Take your youth hunter on an adventure this year courtesy of Pope and Young! You won’t regret it! Only $10 to join at my link above. 3 hunts on tap and more coming!

14-May-21
It was a blast following along with Carson's progress on the hunt. His family has never been around hunting or archery, but I signed up a bunch of my boys wrestling teammates and he was a lucky winner.

After the hunt, Carson and his brother signed up for a JOAD archery class at our local archery shop and they are hooked.

Fun times and hopefully this helped a couple kids get into archery.

14-May-21
This is great Justin. Thanks for all the work you do for youth hunters and a special thanks to all the individuals who have donated time, money, effort and hunts to this program to help get more youth involvement into our way of life.

• Sitka Gear