wildwilderness 03-Jun-21
Mad Trapper 10-Jun-21
Whocares 10-Jun-21
timbo 08-Sep-21
>>>--arrow1--> 09-Sep-21
31-May-21
I’m looking for any input on this Broadhead for moose, I’m shooting 64 lb

31-May-21
I'd use it. Awesome sharp. I use 100 gr and have had complete pass throughs on elk. I'm sure others have recommendations on others as well.

01-Jun-21
Killed a moose using the original sticker no complaints I'm

01-Jun-21
I've used them on two moose and a bunch of elk with no issues.

01-Jun-21
Thanks for the input, really appreciate

02-Jun-21
Great broadhead! Sharp, tough and retain sharpness for years, many broadheads don’t.

02-Jun-21
Thanks for the info Mike, I have been shooting expandable broadheads for many years, I just don’t feel comfortable doing it on a moose,

02-Jun-21
Killed plenty of elk with em. Went through a shoulder and and excited the far side one time.

02-Jun-21
I'm thinking I like the original instead of the V2. I've shot plenty of animals with both, but am now switching back to the original. More confidence in it.

03-Jun-21

Beachtree's embedded Photo
Beachtree's embedded Photo
This was v2 kill

03-Jun-21
I never liked G5 for some reason. the quality control wasn't there for a pack on old strykers I tried a while back, and never looked at them since.

10-Jun-21
I have been using G5 Strikers for years and have taken many animals with them, including moose, caribou, bear and elk. I haven't tried the V2's but don't particularly care for the blade angle on them. I will stick with the originals. They are one of the few fixed blade broadheads that we have been able to get to fly like field points at long yardages.

10-Jun-21
Been a G5 Striker guy for years. Switched to V2 last year or year before. Guess I can't weigh in on a difference but have had excellent results over the years. Lots of good ones out there. An old German doesn't change much I guess. At least they tell me that.

08-Sep-21
Love the 3 blade G5 Strikers 125 fly well, razor sharp, hit same POI out of #70 HCA X11 on a 28" FMJ 400 with a 14% FOC. I do not care for the 4 blade G5 Strikers not as solid as the 3 blades.

09-Sep-21
Shot moose, African big game and most American big game. Fly great and tough .

• Sitka Gear