Jtek 02-Jun-21
Jtek 02-Jun-21
MDcrazyman 03-Jun-21
olebuck 03-Jun-21
No Mercy 04-Jun-21
Mad Trapper 10-Jun-21
12yards 10-Jun-21
02-Jun-21
Anyone here a firsthand user of the Cuddeback link system ? I have probably 24 cameras scattered around our place. I have Covert . Browning , Spypoint. Stealth and Moultrie cameras . As they get older I am missing more and more pictures. Obvious pictures like something digging a hole etc. So I am getting ready to start updating cameras and am thinking of using just 1 brand. I tried the Bowsite search function by it will not load for some reason.

02-Jun-21
I second that question. I have been looking at the 4 pack with card, bear case, batteries, ...etc. Thanks

02-Jun-21
I have 2 out currently at a property 4 hours away. I just noticed this AM that I haven't gotten a status report or pictures for a few day. I also can not look at or change settings. I contacted cuddeback and they said it more than likely lost the signal. that doesn't make sense to me since there is a tower 5 miles away and my brothers tactacam reveals are working fine on the property. The only thing I can think of is a bear messed with them and broke the antennas. I'll be having the neighbor check them for me. If they look good I will be disappointed with the reception. My good buddy that's a bow tech at Scheels has said the reveals are the best

02-Jun-21
Cuddelink system works good they have a very active Facebook page for support too

02-Jun-21

No Mercy's embedded Photo
I have two set ups of 5 cameras - just took them down and will put them back up in July. I love this set up! Cuddeback will also be coming out with an app to view pics and change camera setting this month.

02-Jun-21
Reveals are the best imho! I run 6! 4 older model and 2 newer model. Also have had decent luck with Spypoint micro. But the tactacams are my favorite for a call cam. Cabelas gen 3 takes the cake for a non cell cam for quality and ease of use

02-Jun-21
I have a (5) camera system. We love it. Warranty claim was seamless as well. Replaced a camera immediately.

02-Jun-21
I have a buddy that has one, I will be purchasing in future they are a game changer in my opinion. With them set you don't have to go in and out of best places pulling cards. Pull up to front of property where base camera is and pull out card look at all cameras. Wish i could afford about 15 of them

02-Jun-21

Jtek's embedded Photo
Jtek's embedded Photo
I just put out a 3 camera Cuddeback Link system. All are working well for me except for one issue. Pics at only maybe 15 yards or less are not very clear and sharp. I assume it is a setting that I need to change. Any help would be appreciated.

02-Jun-21

Jtek's embedded Photo
Jtek's embedded Photo

03-Jun-21
I have 8 going: Mine are the 20 MP. Pros all go back to one camera and they take good pics. cons: You need to upgrade to the D battery packs to get any life out of them, also when they daisy chain the pics the quality suffers and viewing size is very small like 6x6 and the pics are grainy and hard to tell what you are seeing especially at night. You can make out a deer for sure but trying to figure out how big a buck is, that can be a challenge. The cameras have to be very close to get any type of quality. For instance if you put it on a scrape i would recommend no further than 5 ft away. my 2 cents

03-Jun-21
i have 4 going. they are more complicated to set up than some of the other brands - but once i learned how to use all the features - they are impressive. great scouting tool! they are quality, and i have had great customer service.

04-Jun-21

This buck is 30 feet from the camera-photo looks pretty good quality to me.

10-Jun-21
I have two systems. One that delivers via cell service and one that delivers to a home camera (non-cell). The photo quality on the non-cell is much better than the cell service system. Both are more than good enough for my use. Very satisfied with both systems. Had a bear chew off one of my antennas though. The camera was in a bear box, but the bear got the antenna. I have added the D-cell battery pack to all of my cameras. Tried using the solar panels and they just don't work that well in cloudy Western PA.

10-Jun-21
We just put three sets of Cuddylink with repeaters out in SD where we hunt. We also have solar panels for keeping them running. It seems like they are working good so far, even after the cows knocked some of them crooked. One has been taking thousands of pics of the ground. We at least know there are no rattlesnakes going under that camera. Ha! Honestly can't give a report on longevity and durability as it's only been up a couple months. But so far so good.

• Sitka Gear