Rock 05-Jun-21
6-GOLD 05-Jun-21
6-GOLD 05-Jun-21
Thornton 05-Jun-21
BowJangles 06-Jun-21
Muddyboots 07-Jun-21
pahoyt 07-Jun-21
03-Jun-21
Planning to go on a bear hunt in Manitoba with my son in spring of '22 (if the border is open). I am looking in the Duck Mountain, Riding Mountain and Innerlake areas. I'm looking for suggestions of outfitters that have served you all well in one or all of these areas. Thanks in advance for your response!

03-Jun-21
Ryan Derlago. Stick flingers is your dog.

03-Jun-21
Jason Lambley, Interlake Safaris "Hunts from the Heart".

03-Jun-21
Did you check out the outfitter reviews?

03-Jun-21
Thanks for all the quick responses! I will check out the outfitters suggested and look for the "outfitter reviews" but didn't see them on here yet.....must not be looking in the right place....

04-Jun-21
At the top of this page, look at the far right of the above header. Click on the "Outfitters" tab and go from there.

04-Jun-21
All the areas you mention are great and all the bowsite Manitoba outfitters are good people, if you choose interlake area I have hunted with plumlake outfitters last 20 plus years, cant go wrong with them

04-Jun-21
I’d be surprised if anyone had openings for ‘22 with two springs being pushed. With that said I’ve hunted with Dean at Muskeg several times.

04-Jun-21
Scott you can also try Turtle mountain outfitters Don and Lynn and Mike Smith small operation but very good ... they also offer deer took two great bucks there 140+ with bow 162 With gun and a bear with my recurve 1 (204)523-8721

04-Jun-21
Stickflingers is fantastic outfit up there

04-Jun-21
You can’t go wrong with Desjardins. Alexis has treated us well on all of our visits. Too many bears too!

04-Jun-21
I’ll concur with MQQSE. I have hunted with Desjardins Outfitting four times and every hunt has been outstanding. You will see a lot of bears. Three of the four made P&Y....my first didn’t only because a beautiful cinnamon phase came in and decided to let her fly. And his wife, April, is an outstanding cook!!

04-Jun-21
Manitoba?....Desjardins! When bears and Manitoba are on the list again, it will be with Alexis! Great hunt and better people!

04-Jun-21

JohnMC's Link
On right put Manitoba in "by location" hit "submit" not create a report. That will show you all the outfitter reports for manitoba on bowsite.

04-Jun-21
Evan Proctor at Sleeve Lake Outfitters. He is Alexis’s nephew. Going back for the third time.

04-Jun-21
Ryan Derlago/Stick Flingers. Hunts duck mountains and porcupine mountains. I have hunted with him twice and have never hunted more than two evenings without punching a tag. Has quite a few color phase bears in his hunt areas.

05-Jun-21
Desjardins in Manitoba!

05-Jun-21
Alexis Desjardin for sure!!!

05-Jun-21

Rock's Link
X2 on Jason Lambley, Interlake Safaris "Hunts from the Heart"

05-Jun-21

05-Jun-21
Sandy River Outfitters Harry Walker out Pine Falls MB. He lives in Winnipeg.

05-Jun-21
I've hunted deer with Craig of North Mountain Adventures and he has a very high success rate on bears. I believe he has been chosen for a Canadian hunting show this year.

06-Jun-21
Stickflingers was super good to me. Tons of good bears, great camp and David and Manny were both top shelf. Ryan does a killer job of communicating with clients. He handled the COVID situation like a pro. I can't wait to go back! Hopefully it'll happen this fall.

07-Jun-21
Another recommendation for Stickflingers. Hope they will straighten up their government and let me back up there pronto.

07-Jun-21
Jason Lambley, Interlake Safaris "Hunts from the Heart"

2nd that Shoot a PY on 1st night with Jason hands down the best outfitter ive ever hunted with top notch

• Sitka Gear