StickFlicker 18-Jun-21
WYOelker 19-Jun-21
WYOelker 19-Jun-21
MA-PAdeerslayer 19-Jun-21
scndwfstlhntng 19-Jun-21
DanaC 19-Jun-21
Oryx35 19-Jun-21
18-Jun-21
Has anyone been using one of the later model Amazon Fire HD tablets to view SD card trail cam photos? Maybe it would be the same as using an Android phone, but I was interested in knowing if anyone actually uses one of these devices (preferably the Fire HD 10, but any late model) and what device you are using as a card reader. I currently use an iPad, but I was considering a change to the Fire tablet. I'm not looking for other suggestions as far as devices, I just really want to know if anyone is using one of these specific devices and what they think of it. Thanks.

19-Jun-21
I use my little Digital camera. Plug in the card and can see 9 photos at a time well enough to see deer and elk. Then I scroll through all pics in about 10 minutes at the camera.

Any with good looking animals or photos I want big I just swap out the memory cards for a new one.

19-Jun-21
I use my little Digital camera. Plug in the card and can see 9 photos at a time well enough to see deer and elk. Then I scroll through all pics in about 10 minutes at the camera.

Any with good looking animals or photos I want big I just swap out the memory cards for a new one.

19-Jun-21
I used the exact fire for a little while. Had to use iBrary link app to see pics and it was very very finicky if it was going to work. I got a dedicated card reader instead that I just leave in my pack now.

19-Jun-21
Can anyone tell me of a portable reader for SD cards used in a Browning camera. My understanding is that they had one years ago, but that it was discontinued. As brands format differently, I was wondering if anyone has found a solution.

Thanks

19-Jun-21
Google "SD card reader for (machine x)" -it mainly depends on what kind of port it has. Lots of USB-C on devices now. It's mainly finding the right connectors.

I view at home on my Macbook, with a USB-c to USB connector and a simple card reader that plugs into that.

https://www.amazon.com/IOGEAR-MicroSD-Reader-Writer-GFR204SD/dp/B0046TJG1U

19-Jun-21
I have a Browning trail camera and use a generic card reader from Amazon to view the photos on my phone. Here's the one I have: SD Card Reader, Vanja 3 in 1 Micro USB Type C Portable Memory Card Reader and SD/TF Card Adapter with OTG Function for PC & Laptop & Smart Phones & Tablets

• Sitka Gear