wildwilderness 17-Jul-21
Aspen Ghost 17-Jul-21
Coyote 65 17-Jul-21
Quinn @work 17-Jul-21
Bou'bound 17-Jul-21
Bowman 25-Jul-21
Quinn @work 25-Jul-21
16-Jul-21
Anyone ever order anything from www.lelandtu.com? I came across their website while searching for some Zamberland boots. They seem to have a wide array of products but most of them are listed at REALLY cheap prices and a lot of stuff is listed at $138.99????

After the RTIC cooler thread I wanted to throw this out and see if anyone has used them? :) You can use PayPal.

16-Jul-21
If it is a scam Paypal will help them steal your money. You don't get the item and they tell Paypal they sent it. Paypal takes their word for it and gets a cut of your money.

17-Jul-21
Yup, becoming more common. Try calling and see if anyone answers?

I saw one website with gun stuff at good prices, that said they were based in my town. Odd thing was you had to pay in gift cards? Well I drove by the address and some office building was there, NOT the gun shop in the picture on the website!! Total scam!

17-Jul-21
The domain name was created only 19 days ago. Buyer beware.

17-Jul-21
Sounds like the DeWalt scam. Big website, every thing in DeWalts inventory at really cheap prices. So I selected about $1200 worth of stuff and headed to checkout. At checkout I discovered that I was one of the lucky ones and that my bill was reduced and I would only be paying about $130 with free shipping. Alarm bells went off and I went on the internet and typed in DeWalt scam and discovered that what was happening was they company would ship you some DeWalt stickers and they then had proof they had shipped you something and paypal would deny claims.

Needless to say I did not order and wow to my amazement a couple of days later I found the website had disappeared, only to reappear a couple of days later at another address. Yahoo had listed both sites in their news feeds.

Terry

17-Jul-21
Thanks everyone. Called their contact number and it's disconnected. Googled their address and it came up as a 5 bed, 3 bath house in Minnesota.

17-Jul-21
Strange. What did you end up ordering though.

25-Jul-21
SCAM... Call 402 935 7733 ASAP to file ur claim.

25-Jul-21
No, didn’t order.

• Sitka Gear