TREESTANDWOLF 20-Jul-21
MA-PAdeerslayer 20-Jul-21
SIP 20-Jul-21
t-roy 20-Jul-21
20-Jul-21
I am sure this has come up before but give me some of your opinions on the best wireless trail cam for the money? plan on adding a few to my regular camera's since my hunt area is 60 miles away form my house. Thanks

20-Jul-21
TactaCam if you can find one to buy!Brownings would be my second choice;a little more money but I have had great luck with Brownings regular cameras. Bought one TactaCam and wish I had purhased two at the time($130) ,E BAY scalpers are charging twice that.

20-Jul-21
Another vote for Tactacam.... great camera and good customer service. If you have a problem with the camera you email it in and they respond within 24 hrs. (Quicker if it's during business hours).

20-Jul-21
Tactacam for sure. I run 3 new ones and 4 of last years model. Amazing. 0 problems so far

20-Jul-21
Everyone has been saying that but there are none available.

20-Jul-21
Avoid Bushnell, I got hosed a couple years running. The standard cams are ok, but their wireless options have been plagued with issues for years. I had the same issue with trying to find the Tactacams - no dice. Been running a few of the Spypoint Micros and have had good luck with those thus far.

20-Jul-21
I believe you can find Tactacams now?

20-Jul-21

JTreeman's Link
Looks like they have ATT but not Verizon…

—Jim

20-Jul-21
Tactacam

20-Jul-21

TREESTANDWOLF's embedded Photo
TREESTANDWOLF's embedded Photo
Tactacam.

They had the AT&T yesterday and they are already set for 5G

The X has some great features including being able to file and save photos and even request a HD version of the photo for pennies.

Here is and enlarged HD pic

20-Jul-21
And that tactacam photos when you look at the on a SD card are even better than the one above. They really are fantastic photos

20-Jul-21
No idea what this picture came from. That’s weird

20-Jul-21

MA-PAdeerslayer's embedded Photo
MA-PAdeerslayer's embedded Photo

20-Jul-21
That’s better

20-Jul-21
Yeah they are hard to get, though FINALLY i was able to get one at a local archery shop. There are guys that have a dozen of them. Its that kinda stuff that makes it tough for the guy who doesn't have an “in” with a shop to get ahold of one…

20-Jul-21
I stopped at Scheels in Sioux City last night (and tonight) They’ve got several of the Reveals, but they’re the AT&T compatible ones, not Verizon model. They also had the Browning Verizon compatible cellular cameras on sale for $119….Only problem was, they didn’t have any in stock!

• Sitka Gear