Pat Lefemine 22-Jul-21
Pat Lefemine 23-Jul-21
Woods Walker 23-Jul-21
Tonybear61 23-Jul-21
Bow Crazy 27-Jul-21
22-Jul-21

Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
My buddy sent this pic from his Michigan plot. Impervious to glyfosate. I’m thinking it’s tree seedlings but not sure?

22-Jul-21
Try gobotany.com/org/net…. One o’ those.

22-Jul-21
I think Black Nightshade

22-Jul-21
Velvetleaf aka Buttonweed aka bean walker’s TP.

Lots of it here in Iowa. I’ve pulled a bazillion of them over the years, as have tons of midwest kids that walked beans back in the 60s & 70s. No joke about using it as TP in a pinch. The leaves are very soft, hence the name. When mature, it will have several seed pods that look similar to buttons, and each pod has dozens of little round black seeds, approximately the size of a grain of rice. It’s definitely gly resistant. Liberty herbicide will kill it, but looks like soybeans in the pic as well, so his beans better be Libertylink as well.

22-Jul-21
Look like velvetleaf to me also

22-Jul-21
Definitely Velvet Leaf or Button Weed.

22-Jul-21

Norseman 's embedded Photo
Norseman 's embedded Photo
Yep! Velvet leaf. According to my plant ID app It’s pretty accurate. Love that app.

22-Jul-21
Thanks T-Roy, you’re the man!

23-Jul-21
Thanks T-Roy, you’re the man!

23-Jul-21
Velvet weed/leaf. Very common here in Illinois. Seems to like recently disturbed ground.

23-Jul-21
I am Groot!

27-Jul-21
We have it too, Velvetleaf, Gly kills ours pretty easy really. Yours maybe Gly resistant, or a different variety. My dad told me it came from Iowa, shipped in with pigs purchased there. Not sure where he heard that or if it's true. :) BC

• Sitka Gear