Steve H. 26-Jul-21
Brotsky 26-Jul-21
t-roy 26-Jul-21
Steve H. 26-Jul-21
Aces11 26-Jul-21
Ursman 29-Jul-21
smarba 29-Jul-21
26-Jul-21
I received permission to set up on a waterhole for antelope. There ranch also has sheep using the waterhole. Are sheep as hard on blinds as cows?

26-Jul-21
Just bring your Velcro gloves

26-Jul-21
John those are definitely on my pack list. I was just curious for when I wasn’t there.

26-Jul-21
I don't think he got it John.

26-Jul-21
ND….where the men are men, and the sheep are nervous.

26-Jul-21
You better fence them out with panel fencing or you're likely to have problems. PIA and you'll need to cut very specific shooting ports in the wire.

26-Jul-21
I'd go with Scoot's solution, quick, simple, effective.

26-Jul-21
A small battery powered electric fencer, a few electric fence posts, and a couple strands of turbo tape would be pretty simple to put up.

26-Jul-21
I use T posts for fencing out livestock, generally cattle and 2 strands of barbed wire is adequate. I have no experience with sheep and wonder if electric fence is adequate due to their thick wool. Unknown for me.

26-Jul-21
Thanks for the input and comic relief fellas. :)

29-Jul-21
I tied some sage brush around the base of my blind. It was enough to keep them away from it. Couldn’t do much about the stink, they’re bad and noisy. Never saw any lopes when the sheep were lying around the water hole. Had to get out and chase them.

29-Jul-21
A guy wearing nothing but a G string and black top due to the heat of a pop up blind chasing sheep around a waterhole...can you say YouTube?!

• Sitka Gear