x-man 08-Sep-21
Jaquomo 08-Sep-21
TREESTANDWOLF 11-Sep-21
Grey Ghost 11-Sep-21
Mule Power 11-Sep-21
Chuckster 11-Sep-21
2Wild Bill 11-Sep-21
07-Sep-21
Wondering who has them and what you think? Pictures sure would be welcomed too.

07-Sep-21
I had one briefly. No photos. Didn't care for it.

07-Sep-21
Had one on a Bowtech I had years ago. It was okay but I eventually went back to the original grip. I recently tried a high wrist Torqueless on my Mathews VX3 and LOVE it! Just fits my hand how I was hoping.

07-Sep-21
I have the van handle death grip. I like it especially in cold weather as it's a great insulator.

07-Sep-21
I loved mine back when I shot a Mathews. It was a huge improvement over that giant wooden brick of a grip.

07-Sep-21
I had Torqueless grips on my last three bows. I liked them !

07-Sep-21
I’m going to try one after this season. Shooting great as is but I need to change it up after breaking my wrist twice last year and having a surgery. Need to change it up a little because I no longer have full range of motion.

07-Sep-21
Van Handle Death Grip here. Love it.

07-Sep-21
I liked torqueless grips, but I did not love them. I like bare grip wrapped with one layer of tennis club tape.

07-Sep-21
Exactly what Buffalo said. I always remove the factory grip and wrap a baseball bat grip on. Seems like the thinner grip removes a lot of torque, at least for me.

07-Sep-21
That’s interesting, I learned something new. Thanks!

07-Sep-21
Stick around Pat………..

07-Sep-21

Kevin Speicher 's embedded Photo
Kevin Speicher 's embedded Photo
I originally put one on my Mathews switchback and loved it, have one on my current bow also. I love the feel and the additional warmth the wooden grip adds.

07-Sep-21

cptbs's embedded Photo
cptbs's embedded Photo
I had one on an elite energy, I went back and forth with the factory grip. Not sure I liked it better, seemed to shorten the draw and change my anchor a bit.

07-Sep-21
Kevin, cptbs. What grip style are they?

07-Sep-21
Thanks for the response gentlemen. I have always like the mathews focus grips. Now I am shooting a elite E35 V grip and shoot well with it but its not perfect.

08-Sep-21

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
This is the high wrist. Functional and pretty, too!

08-Sep-21
Looks great on that Mathews. I ordered a low profile in camo pattern.

08-Sep-21
I'm not sure th style, they came with the bow. It looks a lot like the one on their website for elite listed as model #100

08-Sep-21
The 20 years I spent in the woodshop I made my own for every bow I shot and for many of the bows I sold. Sane design as the torqueless. I like the "idea" of the VanHandle Deathgrip but have never actually used one. Every gods grip is narrow and symmetrical. If it's shaped like a pistol grip...it will torque your bow.

08-Sep-21
Changed my world with a Mathews. Then I sold the Mathews and changed my world with a Bowtech that doesn't need it

11-Sep-21
Ultra View for me.

It’s made as close as you can get to the riser width and they are made bow specific.

Additionally they are claimed to be warmer in cold weather… that I’ll find out this year.

11-Sep-21
I still have a few Mathews Conquest bows that don't have any grips on them at all. That's how we shot them back then.

Matt

11-Sep-21
The Van Handle to my knowledge is the only one of it’s kind. What could be more torque free than that? Only downside is due to the design it’s a bit bulky. But it works and that’s for sure.

11-Sep-21

Chuckster's Link
Steve Bowman invented the accu riser. I found a thread with some pics. Note the grip in front of the riser. It actually swiveled.

11-Sep-21
Interesting name. I wasn't aware of it being a brand when I read the thread title. A few years back I changed my style of holding the bow with the intention of not introducing torque. I read it somewhere in a traditional bow article. What you do is, instead of wrapping your fingers around the grip, you place the tips of your fingers on the back of the grip. I did it and it works great for me, no torque.

• Sitka Gear