Woods Walker 25-Sep-21
DanaC 26-Sep-21
txhunter58 10-Oct-21
Grey Ghost 10-Oct-21
TGbow 10-Oct-21
Grey Ghost 10-Oct-21
WV Mountaineer 10-Oct-21
20-Sep-21
Biden announced today that all foreign visitors beginning sometime in November will have to show proof of covid vaccinations and present a negative results Covid test upon arrival that was administered within 72 of arrival of US soil. Quarantine would not longer be necessary if they entry requirements are met.

Meanwhile, we got 15K illegal Haitians camping under a Texas bridge in Del Rio, Texas.

Someone pleeeeeeease explain this logic to me.

20-Sep-21
chokklit, chokklit chip

20-Sep-21
I can’t explain stupid. The only thing I can think of is that it’s more drop box votes for the left.

20-Sep-21
You cant use logic and common sense when it comes to leftist rhetoric. Sorry but it will lead to nowhere. They want illegals to vote..for them, plain n simple

20-Sep-21
It only seems like a terrible way to govern if you assume that they want whats best for America and Americans. If you look at whats going on through the lens of what they are really trying to achieve, all of these "mistakes" make perfect sense.

Don't let them off the hook with thinking its just stupidity or incompetence. They are smart as hell with an awful set of ideals and agendas.

20-Sep-21
It's Democrats. You expected something different?

Just more of their "brown finger" at work.

20-Sep-21
Wait for it...those with superior intellect will chime in shortly to explain to your little mind why it's all good. As trublu noted.

20-Sep-21

smarba's embedded Photo
smarba's embedded Photo

20-Sep-21
Any US citizen who is concerned about the spread of COVID-19 and the mandates needs to call Biden and Psaki to the matt regarding allowing foreigners who are not vaccinated or don't have negative tests to just walk it. A journalist tried to to do this recently and got the typical run around.

If it were me I would plainly state: "Ms Psaki-why can't you give the people a straight answer? " We know you are lying now get the hell off the podium...

Mr. President no more crap, answer questions or get the hell out of office.

Nancy just shut up and step down. Congress do your friggin job for once. We need leaders not the self-serving morons we have now. One of many reasons just to go deep into the woods and hunt.

20-Sep-21

Whitey's embedded Photo
Whitey's embedded Photo

21-Sep-21

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Elections have consequences.

21-Sep-21
Remember, these are all future potential Liberal voters. Biden will let as many cross as he feels he can get away with.

21-Sep-21
AFG, then 13 service members died and he checks his watch as their bodies are taken off the plane,he picks and chooses who is required to get vaccine, let's everyone cross the border. What a F@#$ing joke.

21-Sep-21
biden and logic used in the same sentence is the epidemy of what an oxymoron is. It's all about creating a crisis and not letting it go to waste while increasing a voting base to remain in "power" because they know by using force to stay in "power" will not bode well for them.

Anyone who resides in NM, keep your eyes open. The recognized tribes are pushing for a redistricting to have more influence in upcoming elections. This can be both good and bad. It may help silence the stupidity of the liberal left, but may create an atmosphere of biased favor and control...

21-Sep-21
It's a Democrat-designed plan. Clearly LOGIC has nothing to do with it.

They are merely gambling that we are stupid and that they will get away with it.

C'mon 2022 midterm elections...

Pete

21-Sep-21
China joe ignores the humanitarian issue at the border, but he's deeply concerned about the mounted patrol whipping illegals with their horse reigns!? 50 years in office and he never saw somebody riding a horse? There is no logic with lefties. And sadly, I think some folks here support the stupidity, regardless of how ridiculous it really is.

21-Sep-21
I thought Obama n Bush were bad but he takes the cake

21-Sep-21
Thought this was an archery themed website?

21-Sep-21
There is a reason that Cubans aren't allowed to flood into the country in droves.....they tend to be conservative voters.

21-Sep-21
^^^ If not interested just close this thread and move on. Or can you just not help yourself?

21-Sep-21
What we all are seeing is Marxist obama fundamentally changing the United States of America. Their twisted policies will destroy our society, destroy our economic system and destroy our way of life. God help us.

21-Sep-21
Yeah...but.....coronavirus

At the risk of being called misinformed by the guy with the power buttons I say again:The pandemic will not be over until the Midterm elections.Theyll ride that horse to death.

21-Sep-21
There will be some kind of crisis in 2024 for sure

21-Sep-21
I am past cringing listening to the Covid police. Instead, I’d rather we were all setting at a table playing cards. I’m thinking I could win. If I couldn’t beat them at cards, I’d just sneeze on the money and take it.

22-Sep-21
It's all about fear and over dramatizing.

Our society is plagued with it.

Somebody will speak up and say...tell that to somebody that had a loved one die from covid....yea, but no more tragic than somebody that had a friend or loved one die from cancer...and most all of us have seen that time and time again...without the political drama.

From drag queen story time for kids...the big Covid scare...and liberals..

This country better wake up fast....or we are in for a whole lot worse.

22-Sep-21
"tell that to somebody that had a loved one die from covid"

Lawdy, who is a first responder, tried to shed some light on the hypocrisy of covid deaths and was promptly shutdown. Seems he was gathering up the parts of a person who hit a guardrail with a motorcycle. As they washed down the road to remove the blood a coroner showed up and insisted on testing the remains for covid. Hence, that death could also be listed as covid related. It only makes sense if you have an agenda to push and the science be damned.

Anybody remember Patty Hurst? She was kidnapped and wound up joining her captors in their bizarre ideology. That is exactly what has happened on the left. They fear and will obey their captors. With no absolute values in their life to stand for, they will fall for anything.

It is when a people forget God. that tyrants forge their chains. Patrick Henry

22-Sep-21
Obama is still calling the shots, so to speak. Susan Rice is the puppet master behind the scenes. She is the Presidential Advisor. Remember her, she is the one who went made the rounds on the Sunday News Shows after the Benghazi attack, which she blamed on an internet video. They pushed that BS narrative to cover up a arms deal gone wrong. 4 American Soldiers were murdered and the Ambassador Chris Stevens as well. He was corpse was stripped, he was emasculated, then dragged through the streets. Hillary gave not one, but 2 stand down orders for support that was already scrambled to go. This is a continuation of Obama's legacy to destroy America from within. His 8 years weren't enough.

22-Sep-21
Some of you are completely ate up with misinformation, gullibility, fear, and the Big Lie. Maybe the issue is the BS you are swallowing daily from right wing crazy propaganda and social media. Time to wake up. The anecdote to fake news is not more fake news.

Why and how one man can be valued over our country and constitution…I will never understand. The Trump hats, shirts, and flags now just identify you as someone who choose a person over the constitution. The remaining gullible ones.

Keep your values and country…lose the man.

22-Sep-21
A person over the constitution...lol

Sounds like the leftist movement for sure

22-Sep-21
"Why and how one man can be valued over our country and constitution"

So you mean backing BLM, defunding police and open borders is patriotic American values? You kid only yourself.

22-Sep-21
Bill, he must be referringvto the constitution that Obama studied, not the US Constitution...

22-Sep-21
That’s the typical response. Because I did not vote for Trump then I must agree with everything crazy left.

If it’s truly open borders then why are those 12,000 Haitians waiting under that bridge in Del Rio? Why not just keep walking? Has any police department in the United States been fully defunded? The hyperbole crap is not a compelling argument.

Again, keep your value…but lose the con-man. Get rid of the Trump flag and replace it with the Stars and Stripes.

22-Sep-21
Imagine openly supporting the party that would love to eliminate all hunting, trapping and 2nd Amendment rights on a HUNTING FORUM and then having the balls to try to belittle those of us who didn't vote for that party.

GFY.

22-Sep-21
It has nothing to do with not supporting Trump, there are a lotvof Republicans I wont vote for..its about the fact of supporting Marxist agendas...thatis what you call denial

22-Sep-21
"This country better wake up fast....or we are in for a whole lot worse."

We are in for a whole lot worse. They've already deemed the one's who "wake up" as an actual enemy; the unvaccinated are the cause of the pandemic, calls to not treat unvaccinated patients, calls to impeach those who they don't agree with, social media silencing speech with the the help from the government, mandates that threaten employment and family livelihoods, etc. Make no mistake that there is a movement to not only divide the country but to cause harm to those they don't agree with. It's sad that Americans want to harm other Americans due to not seeing eye to eye... but it's being propagated, policy'd, and encouraged.

22-Sep-21
TG- that’s too simple and a cop out. Name these Marxist agenda items in the Democrat platform. Be specific and explain why the are Marxist.

22-Sep-21
Is that bridge located in Texas? Is Texas in America? Is there a reason they are camped out there? Could they be awaiting direction from someone else?

The answers and facts to all those questions are a given. Unless your dead in the head.

It truly blows my mind why anyone would act as stupid and ignorant as the resident bowsite humanity patrol. From speaking of private family issues on a World Wide Web. To turning this into a Trump issue. It’s all the same when a person is too arrogant to acknowledge the difference.

The simplest and easiest way to determine an administrations intent concerning illegal immigration is looking at reality. Not a piece of it. If the people under that bridge weren’t intended to be released in America when the timing is right, they’d rounded them up. It’s that simple.

You can’t rationalize with a man that insinuates ge has all the answers. When the answers are in direct contradiction to reality. It’s a lost cause.

22-Sep-21
So by being a Constitutional Conservative, I am a Trump sheep?

What is wrong with putting America first, above all other countries? What is wrong with defying Globalism? What is wrong with defying agendas that do not have America's best interest in mind? And let me remind everyone of the Republican debates from 2015. THE only candidate who had the courage to call out the systematic slaughter of Christians in the Middle East was Donald Trump. Out of the nearly 2 dozen or so candidates, he was the only one to do so. Did you have a problem when he said "We can say Merry Christmas again."? What about when he called out the gang members, cartel members, and sex traffickers? Do you have a problem with that too? What about the disproportionate import tax? Did you have a problem when he placed a higher tax on goods imported here, due to the exorbitant mount that US manufacturers pay to foreign countries? Did you have a problem with the Keystone Pipeline and gas at $1.99/gallon? I bet you're loving the $1.30/gallon increase since inauguration day! How about restoring America's standing on the global stage through tough stances, and communication. BTW, how many wars did we get into? We finally had a President who was not beholden to any corporation or entity, other than We The People. Your comments and logic are laughable at best, sad at worst. Move to Cuba, Venezuela, China, or North Korea and see how well you will be accepted. Or just try to cross over from Mexico into Guatemala and see how nicely you are greeted.

22-Sep-21
KS, BLM, defundingvthe police, dictating tobthe private sector what they can and cant do, dictating to private citizens what they can and cant do, gun control...tearing down American history,...on n on...allbin the marxist handbook..no hard to see

22-Sep-21
I left out BLM and Antifa..

22-Sep-21
"Is that bridge located in Texas?" Yes

Is Texas in America? Last time I looked at a map...yes.

Is there a reason they are camped out there? Yes, because they can't go any further as they have been stopped by border patrol.

Could they be awaiting direction from someone else? Yes, The U.S. government. They are claiming asylum, waiting to be processed by US immigration authorities, and go through the court process.

It is not an "open boarder."

22-Sep-21
I’ll make a wager with anyone on this site. If those “refuges” are returned home to go through the proper channels of immigration, I’ll admit I was wrong. But, if they don’t, I would expect anyone who disagrees, to openly state they are a moronic idiot for suggesting it was anything but what it appears to be.

22-Sep-21
:and the Big Lie" What is this big lie? My liberal friend who watches a lot of CNN and MSNBC tells me not to believe "the Big Lie." But she won't tell me what the lie is. I'm not watching MSNBC to find out. I'm not going to google it. You bring it up, you tell me what it is.

22-Sep-21
PECO' the 'Big Lie' is not a particular item it is a technique for misdirection. Basically, if you repeat something untrue over and over for long enough, people start to believe it 'may be' true. *** Then it snowballs as *they* start repeating it.

It works to the extent that a lot of people lack the time or research skills or initiative to fact-check for themselves.

And yes, it works equally for any 'side'.

*** And the more outrageous the lie, the *better* for 'credibility' - "Nobody would *dare* lie about that!" Yeah, they would.

22-Sep-21
“KS, BLM, defundingvthe police, dictating tobthe private sector what they can and cant do, dictating to private citizens what they can and cant do”

Those are called laws and corporations and private citizens has always been told what they can and can’t do.

“gun control”

There are limits to guns for over a hundred years. From restricting carrying guns in Dodge City in 1876 to background checks today.

“...tearing down American history”

Vague but I assume you mean statues. Our elected leaders (local and federal) decided to erect or remove statues and monuments. Those erected during Jim Crow era should be removed and placed into museums. If elected officials start removing statues and replacing with statues of themselves then you might have a point.

“,...on n on...allbin the marxist handbook..no hard to see”

Again, you don’t have an understanding what Marxism is. When the government try’s to take ownership of private companies or imprisoning political opponents for only political reasons then it’s no longer right wing fear mongering. “Lock Her Up” is the closest thing I’ve seen.

22-Sep-21

KSflatlander's Link
"CIUDAD ACUNA, Mexico — An uncharacteristic policy choice by President Joe Biden’s administration to begin deporting Haitian migrants from the Del Rio, Texas, camp to Port-au-Prince, Haiti, struck immigrants here with such force that dozens are boarding buses and returning the way they came, angered or saddened and unwilling even to risk any alternative attempt to cross elsewhere.

Late Sunday, this writer found and interviewed dozens of Haitians in the Ciudad Acuna bus station buying south-bound tickets to get as far away from Texas as possible — a stark reversal from just days earlier when cavalcades of buses arriving from southern Mexico were disgorging Haitians headed to the Del Rio encampment. Over the weekend, the Department of Homeland Security removed 3,300 of the Haitians from the camp and flew 327 to Port-au-Prince, Haiti’s capital. DHS announced that daily flights will continue."

Ok, Let's hear it WV. Are you a man of your word?

22-Sep-21
It ain't broke,,until Biden fixes it..

22-Sep-21
Ks, you dont have understanding. You can be looking at black dog and swear up n down its brown

22-Sep-21
Easily explain, it's called liberal logic.

22-Sep-21
Well, I am blue-green color blind ;). That one made me laugh cause I have had the black/brown dog type arguments with my wife that I always lose.

TG- No offense but I think you hear "Marxist" over and over from right-wing "news" and social media and you just become a parrot. Pure capitalism (privatization of everything from roads, police, other public services) and pure socialism (government owns all business and services) are both are historical failures. We have a degree of democratic socialism (from Social Security, Medicaid, fire departments). I know that's not popular and scares you if you only consume right wing propaganda. We are debating in America just how much socialism we want in our capitalism. I understand that and welcome the debate. Apparently, you don't. I have no problem with calling anyone out on the left that wants pure socialism. No different then calling you out for apparently wanting pure capitalism...if that is what you are getting at?

22-Sep-21
KS, think what you want..I respect your right to think what you want. I dont get my opinions from Republicans or any other party. Marxism. Communism, Socialism, Facism...they all bad and they are all contrary to the core principals of the constitution. Ignoring the constitution is nothing new..and both parties have been guilty of it. My point is the Democrats, especially, have moved from being Liberal to leftist extremist. A true Liberal is really more of a Libertarian. We call these people Liberals but they are not Liberals. Matxism leaves the private sector in private ownership but the government dictates what you can and cant do. Communism is when the government takes over tbe private sector into their ownership. The difference is with Marxism if the business fails then the privatevco is left holding the bag because of the strains and regulations put on the company by the government

22-Sep-21
"My point is the Democrats, especially, have moved from being Liberal to leftist extremist. A true Liberal is really more of a Libertarian."

I could as easily make the point that the GOP has moved from being 'conservative' to rightist extremist'. And that a true Conservative 'is really more of a libertarian'.

Used to be that both sides were far more 'libertarian', less incline to interfering with other people and other nations. Now they're both into shoving their dumb-ass 'social agendas' down everyone's throats, spending big $$ and getting re-elected.

22-Sep-21
TG- I agree that there is a minority on the left that are extremists that thinks the government owes them something...who want more socialism. No argument and I do not agree with them. The same as there are a minority of fascist right wingnuts who want a national religion and to marginalize minorities (race or otherwise). I'm in on the fight against both the extremes. Just because I voted for Biden (against Trump) does not make me a Marxist. Joe Biden is not a Marxist. I just though Trump was too authoritarian and was willing to ignore or go against the foundation of democracy (elections) to stay in power. The accusations for election rigging went through our constitutional process to determine if they were true or had merit. The courts (with authority granted by the constitution and ruled on by +60 judges with some appointed by Trump) determine that there was no merit to the claims.

"Regulations" in themselves are not Marxism. If you believe so then we have been a Marxist country since before Marx was even born. Why not just say you want less regulation and argue the point? Why just call anyone who has a different point of view or thinks a specific regulation is worth the greater good a Marxist? If I think we should eliminate all hunting seasons (which I assume you oppose), does that make you a Marxist because you are for the greater good of the "strain of the regulation?"

22-Sep-21
I agree Dana. KS, Im for common sense regulation, not what what we have today. Example; we should know who is enetering our country to tey and prevent terrorist,ect. The Patriot Act came about supposedly for that reason..but the PA over stepped the gov boundaries, ignoring the constitution. If a thief beeaks into my house and steals my valuables I could care less what their political beliefs are...all I knowbis I had something stolen from me that was valuable. Thats what happens with both parties in the US. ..in the end we lose our freedom in increments

22-Sep-21
I apologize for the poor typing..my fingers are too fat..lol

22-Sep-21
Clay, do you see any inclination at all, from _either_ side, to push for rolling back that Patriot Act? Because neither side wants to limit governments' ability to spy on citizens. Not just 'terrorists' or 'suspected terrorists' either.

22-Sep-21

Matt's Link
Title of the linked article, "Many Haitian migrants in Texas border town of Del Rio being released into U.S.: AP"

As expected.

22-Sep-21
"Thats what happens with both parties in the US. ..in the end we lose our freedom in increments."

I agree...so lets discuss the increments and not generalize everyone who does not think like us.

I'm in the same boat as my typing can be less than desirable too.

22-Sep-21
Dana. ..I dont see any movement to push back tje Patriot Act. That is my point..we have been losing freedoms for decades by both parties. We seem tobend up with bigger government in the end. Not all Democrats are that extreme and not all Republicans are Neocons but it seems the ones with the power are big government IMO. The Repunlicans arevnotvas bad but for me, its like choosing between Socialism and Marxism. Neither one is good but one is worse than the other

22-Sep-21
Agreed. I'm just sick and bloody tired of being told that I *must* choose the 'lesser of evils'. Did that for decades and finally saw what Ayn Rand meant when she wrote that 'the principle of the lesser of evils has *limits*.'

No more. Both major parties can (bleep).

22-Sep-21
Removing Haitian migrants from the camp doesn't mean they are all being deported.

SOME are being sent back to Haiti.

MOST are being taken for processing, and then being released into the US interior with a notice to appear.... some time (years) down the road.

22-Sep-21
Rocky the Lincoln quote went over your head.

22-Sep-21
I guess Im more Libertarian than I realized..I just wish the gov would get out of the way except when it comes to basic necessity. Think about all the people in prison that never commited a violent crime or harmed anyone..but they are sitting in prison for marajuana charges. If myvneighbor wants to smoke 15lbs a day but he dont bother me or hurt anyone, that should be his business. Our whole life and property is just about in control of the gov

22-Sep-21
Rocky, basic common sense regulations are one thing but the gov has gone way too far. It started years ago, even as far back as the early 1800s, The Alien and Sedition Act..totally unconstitutional. Regulating toxic waste and atomic bombs is understandable but we are at the point to where you cant hardly take a dump without some kind of regulation

22-Sep-21
TG- if deregulation is good thing then why don’t we start with something that is important to you like hunting. Lets do away with specific tags as it’s just too complicated. How about simplify it to any weapon, any species, any sex tags across the board. And no more draw tags as it’s too complex regulations.

Or how about eliminating wilderness laws so you can just actually s#%t anywhere you want.

22-Sep-21

spike78's Link
You guys want to know what’s really going on. See link. Agenda 2030 and it’s for real and they are trying to make it happen. 8 years left until total Socialism.

22-Sep-21
One of the biggest points on the Agenda is to end world poverty and hunger which means you and I will basically give everything we can and more. Clean energy so you better buy that car you can’t afford.

22-Sep-21
KS, I have a feeling you really kniw what I mean

22-Sep-21
I stated that I am FOR common sense regulations

22-Sep-21
Glunt 10 ringed it above (that's bow n arra kinda talk....)

The reason these people are stopped there now is the courts just a short time ago made Biden enforce the LAWS on the books instead of what he's been doing the last 9 months allowing more than a million in. Far far more actually, this number is just those apprehended.... and released. Haitians are a glaring face of it, but just a tear in the river. Here, look at these few thousand today while we open the back doors for these 200,000....

Already talking about amnesty for all illegal immigrants..... voting rights. They are busing and flying them to red states and districts as fast and under the radar as they can. Asylum seekers? Asylum from what, chithole countries? Assigned a hearing date and whisked away. How many will show for those court dates? Gonna issue warrants, contempt of court? Arrest and deport? Millions of people? You have to be either a liar or a special kind of stupid to believe any if this BS.

They have already held planning sessions, the whispers are no longer whispers, winks and nods. They don't like how the demographics are looking for the leftists. They hate Trump because Trump woke up a lot of folks to what was going on, both dems and republicans such as the Romneys and Bushes. It's why they shamelessly and openly lied about him, all the while knowing about the Clintons, the Biden family.... all that. And justified their evil for "the greater good" which mostly involved them in power and wealthy. They FEAR the populist America First movements and fear loss of power even more.

So they decided allowing open southern borders was in their best interests and will literally import leftist/socialist voters (none of those damn Cubans though.....) shipping them to red districts to change the local demographics. (How many did they send to Chicago? NYC?) and even if they fail at amnesty, all those people no matter their current status will be making American babies who they are counting on will grow up and vote dem in just a generation. Call it "Over the Horizon" thinking, like drone strike. Mistakes and collateral damage they could care less as long as they think it reinforces their grip on power.

What is best for America? Americans? They don't care, they no longer really are Americans.... just as these Corporations and Media are not American. They are Globalists. Allegiance is to themselves and increasing control to keep themselves in power and wealth. Elitists goals are always Elitist. And always justified as what's best for everyone.

And we have people here who KNOW this. But will still lie for it and defend it. They are neither stupid nor ignorant. But are OK with the lies. It's for the Cause. The Cause is not America. Nor Americans.

Again, Glunt was right. Don't let evil off the hook with benefit of doubt because it's made to look as just incompetence and insanity. The plan is to diminish the US as a global power. Look at their plans to devalue the dollar with multi TRILLION dollar pork bills while trying to sneak in Federal control of elections, amnesty, etc. with it. Afghanistan debacle, pledges to give YOUR freshly printed money to third world countries around the globe so they can "combat climate change" no strings attached. Sure, nothing like a little more corruption.... hey, where did that billion to Ukraine go again? Honestly, the US and it's power, free people, patriotism and populism are kinda in the way..... there is power and money to be made.

This is a plan. The attack is now on all fronts, short term and long term, with both knowing players and in Lenin's own words, useful idiots. House Plant is the perfect stooge, a corrupt senile ol' fool,..... but those pulling his strings are not.

22-Sep-21
TG- I do know what you mean; however, your values and priorities are not every American's values and priorities.

Deregulation for the sake of deregulation is not good. Doing it with an axe when a scalpel is what is needed. Many of our regulations are reactive. Someone has done something bad that we want to prevent from happening again. The late 2000's financial crisis due to deregulation of banks, financial markets, and housing markets comes to mind.

22-Sep-21
I agree, I don't believe in pushing my values on anyone. But, once the government goes beyond the basics, it nver works out good

22-Sep-21

22-Sep-21
KS, I stated Im for common sense regulation. A country with no laws would be anarchy. I still think that you understand what Im getting at.

22-Sep-21
4 bus loads of Haitians going somewhere to let this policy blow over. And, supposed flights to return illegal Haitian immigrants might have happened. I’m not sure. However, Talking about it and getting it done is two entirely different things.

I120 or so people that left on their own accord is not proof of closed borders. 10,000 plus illegal immigrants on American soil, free to Buy food from local stores and vendors isn’t a strong case either. It appears to me that they are Just camping out. Waiting on AMERICAN soil to be let go with a hearing date to start the process of becoming a legal citizen. Yeah, that sounds like closed border detainment. SMH. No one is that dumb are they?

Until there are published and verified numbers of all those illegals being flown home, no one can say it’s a policy in affect. Only it’s a policy. There are lots of feel good policy with no action. It’s the nature of politics. This is no different. And, if there is one person let in and dispersed as they have been for the last 8 months, then it’s not a closed border. It’s a pretty simple concept really.

Once again, I am a man of my word. I’ll admit I’m wrong when I’m proven to be so. But, it would take a special effort to declare closed borders and such while using data that is so speculative and inaccurate from past history, that doing the same wouldn’t get you through the door at your local elementary school. Much less prove a point of closed borders and all detained illegal immigrants being deported. Unbelievable.

It’s hard to find any common ground with people who use figment as a guideline for reasoning on border policy. Or national policy. Or foreign policy. Or, voting preferences. Etc…. And, to hear them declare proudly of patriotism and pledge allegiance to the Constitution of this country is radical to say the least.

22-Sep-21

Matt's Link
Title of the linked article, "Haitian deportees assaulted U.S. pilots, injured three ICE officers"

22-Sep-21
Kind of figured that would be the response. SMH

22-Sep-21
Well you guys can argue this thing to death....but you would have to be a fool to not see we are heading in the wrong direction. Trump?...just a smart businessman, with a bit of a arrogant in your face personality....I don't worship the man, but never felt he was a threat to our American way of life, On the contrary, and yes I voted for him, would again.

Biden?....he's a train wreck...never really accomplished squat. And no, i don't trust him.

One thing for certain ... Hunter Biden is probably the most successful crack head there ever was... And yessir his daddy is now our president...don't that just make ya feel all warm and fuzzy and patriotic.

Don't know about anyone else....but id go for some 1.89 a gallon for gas and some " mean tweets"...right about now.

22-Sep-21
When you see the main stream media kissin up to a politician like Biden thats not a good sign.

22-Sep-21
Does anyone here think the U.S. should accept any asylum seekers or immigrants for any reason? If yes, when and how should they be let in? Should any Haitians be allowed to seek asylum here and eventually become naturalized?

22-Sep-21
By law they have to seek asylum at the first border they come to in this case I've heard they are flying into Brazil? As with the Guatemalan caravans in the past.Im 100% pro legal immigration.

I didn't realize they were "black folks" as auntie Maxine Waters referred to "whipping black folks like the slave days" today.

22-Sep-21
Haiti was a major slave trade hub in the 1700s?

22-Sep-21

KSflatlander's Link
“To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.”

22-Sep-21
Do you think the US should have open borders?

22-Sep-21
Yep. A natural disaster displaced them years ago. So, their mantra is to escape to America from Chile or Brazil to avoid the earthquakes. Where life is a million times better in America.

Here is where They get government subsidies without an income tax burden. Or, a requirement to work. I imagine life any where else seems pretty horrible and oppressive in comparison.

FWIW, I haven’t seen many skinny asylum seekers in that bunch.

22-Sep-21
Immigration is what built America. My ancestors are French , German, Jew, Irish, Scottish, Native American..dang Im all mixed up..lol I think common sense tells us that we should examine those that want to enter our country...if they show evidence of ill will then dont let em in. I do think in certain cases such as individuals that have helped the US and put their life on the line should be granted assylum. Its a hard thing for me personally when I see people trying to make a better life for themselves, those that mean no harm to the US, not to sympathize with them...but at the same time its not fair to the immigarnts that go thru the legal channels to gain citizenship , to then let people enter this country illegally. Our borders have been a problem for a long time under several administrations..it is really unwise to not have a secure border and I dont understand why some politicians dont see that, or dont want to see it.

22-Sep-21
TGX2

22-Sep-21
X3

23-Sep-21
I did some concrete work for a legal immigrant..he and his wife went through the proper channels to get here. They started at the bottom in this country, worked for low wages, saved, lived frugal and eventually started a business, he had nothing but praise for this country, frankly I think he was more patriotic than the whiners, and complainers that are, taking a knee,and tearing down historical monuments etc... I did the work for him during the Biden, Trump campaign....

Frankly he despised Biden, and supported Trump...

He felt that immigration into this country, was worth the proper steps to get here, was totally against illegal immigration, and especially AGAINST ! Freeloaders..

In a nutshell he felt the democrats would eventually lead this country in the very direction that caused him to leave his native country.

Don't that speak volumes...

23-Sep-21
Immigration is how most of our ancestors came to the US. And you can bet that many of *them* were treated like crap by the already-got-mines. ("No Irish need apply.")

Things were not easy, they swam or they sank. And that was without the government building more and more hoops for them to jump through. Now the descendants of those people have a choice to make - honor their own ancestors, or disgrace them.

23-Sep-21
Race or religion should never be a factor when it comes to immigration. But those that prove to be a threat to our nation should be excluded

23-Sep-21
It’s obvious that Shawn Magyar/JBG did literally lose his mind and has mental health issues. I think he watches conspiracy theories all night then regurgitates here first thing every morning. It’s just sad. An obvious follower. Now his commanding officer is alt-right crazy news and QAnon.

23-Sep-21
(wait for it...)

23-Sep-21
Historically immigrants became proud Americans learned English and assimilated into American culture.Recent years it seems they form enclaves and want to make their own rules like attempts at Sharia law in Minnesota where the somalis landed (giving us Omar).I understand being proud of your heritage but I don't like them coming here and trying to change America to bend to their rules.Why do they want to make it like the Country they fled? Become law abiding proud Americans.

23-Sep-21
Having your own culture is fine but expecting special treatment is another thing.

23-Sep-21

Grey Ghost's embedded Photo
Grey Ghost's embedded Photo

Grey Ghost's Link
I'm not sure what's so unique about this border crisis. The same thing happened in 2019. Doesn't anyone remember the images 10s of thousands of Northern Triangle immigrants marching thru Mexico to our southern border? Only this time it's mostly Haitians, and it's on the heals of a pandemic, the Haitian president being assassinated, and a massive earthquake, all of which have left Haiti in economic and political shambles.

By all measures, there are still fewer illegal immigrants making it across our borders than there were 2 decades ago, because increased security has made it more difficult.

As long as the US is perceived as the land of opportunity by people living in sh!t holes around the world, we will always have to deal with immigration issues. The extent of which will ebb and flow just like they have historically.

Matt

23-Sep-21

spike78's Link
Taxes, taxes, more taxes.

23-Sep-21
Spike- You and I both know Biden was talking about income taxes. The article you posted is spinning it and talking about consumer taxes do to inflation. It is disingenuous at best.

C'mon man. Use your brain and be honest. Don't be part of the problem.

23-Sep-21
Surprise surprise...a leftist after more taxes...who would've thunk it

23-Sep-21
what worries me is turning the IRS loose to increase tax revenue-it smacks of weaponization-you know...like Obama did.But of course they wont target Republicans or vocal Conservatives on Facebook......nah thats just crazy talk.

23-Sep-21
Income taxes are taxes. And are/have been over spent for years. Corporate taxes are going to be passed onto the consumer. That’s a no brainer.

23-Sep-21
KS, I guess you really just don’t get what the future has in store for us. I’m 43 and honestly with the way it’s going I will be retired at 80 if I’m lucky with what is going to happen in the near future.

23-Sep-21
Spike, I knew you were a youngster. ;-)

What, exactly, is going to happen in the near future that will cause you to delay retirement until you are 80?

Matt

23-Sep-21
Yep, all the money extorted from Social Security..then they tell us how much we can get back and when

23-Sep-21
Matt, it’s simple the cost of goods, healthcare, living, food, fuel, SS age will keep being raised, taxes will keep going up, inflation up the ass. You people are very naive and one day you will have this big ah ha moment then this young lad will tell you I told you so. I guess you didn’t read my link above on agenda 2030 it’s coming and their will be two parties the lower middle class and the rich and that’s it. Or I should say LOWER class. Do some reading they are not all conspiracy theories. If you read Agenda 2030 it’s all outlined and has already begun.

23-Sep-21
If you read about Agenda 2030 Aka The Great Reset you will notice some key words Equality, Clean energy, no poverty, infrastructure etc. I will also let you in on a little secret see when you have two parties the Dems and Republicans it makes the people go against each other and not the government as a whole and that’s why you will never see a revolution again.

23-Sep-21
Spike,

You are awfully young to be such a hand-wringer. Usually that's a trait for us old-timers. If you are worried about that 2030 nonsense, then perhaps you should make some career changes that will put you into the "rich" class. Maybe spend more time working and less time pontificating about politics on the Bowsite, eh?

Matt

23-Sep-21

SteveBNY's embedded Photo
SteveBNY's embedded Photo

23-Sep-21
Matt, I’m sorry for you that you are so naive. I invest in stocks, crypto, and silver but amazingly it is all run by the rich. JP Morgan puts out bad news they sell market goes down they buy it goes up rich get richer. Amazing how silver and gold are not at highs with high inflation so much for the gold hedge against inflation narrative. I guess you are not smart enough to understand what is going on and what has been going on. I highly doubt any politician has lost in the stock market. Everything going on is by design you have the elite and the sheep period.

23-Sep-21
It’s funny that the stock market crashed on news of Covid last year but this year Delta variant, unemployment, and inflation and the market is at an all time high. Wow simply amazing. But yet here you are trusting everything in front of you. I bet you also think the government gives a shit about thousands of soldiers dead in a meaningless war or ten?

23-Sep-21
Save your pennies because your gonna need them. Tens of thousands of people are going to depend on you.

23-Sep-21
We already payin 50% of our income in some form of taxes

23-Sep-21
Yea, and doesn’t it p#%s you off that the richest pay less in disposable personal income than you. Does me. My net tax burden went up with the Trump tax cuts after he removed many common deductions. Thanks Trump.

Make the rich richer so we can have below poverty line paying jobs…trickle down stupidity.

23-Sep-21
Flathead gets his opinions assigned to him and like a good little stooge he regurgitates them on command. The top 25% of earners paid 87% of all income taxes.

23-Sep-21
KS , the rich actually pay a lot of taxes

23-Sep-21
And top 5% pay 60%; the top 1% pay 40% of all taxes.

23-Sep-21
Here you go. This dont add up with the leftist ao called "the rich need to pay their fair share"

IRS statistics show that the top 1% of income earners pay more in federal income tax than the bottom 90% combined — while the top 1% earned 21% of all income in 2018, they paid 40 % of all income tax revenue.

The top 10 % paid over 70 % of all federal income tax. In fact, according to the American Enterprise Institute, those in the highest quintile of income earners pay, on average, well over $50,000 per year in net taxes — taxes minus government benefits received — while those in the bottom 60% of income earners receive net tax benefits. According to The Washington Post, the top 10 % of American income earners pay nearly half of all income taxes, compared with just 27% for the top 10% of Swedes, 31% for the top 10% of Germans, and 28% for France’s top 10%.

23-Sep-21
I think everybody should pay less. In fact I think they should quit giving my money that I work hard for...to people that dont work and also quit giving my money to bail out codlorations. The gov could get by with one third of what they extort now. Besides, what good does it do me if they tax the rich more but keep taxin the hell out of me? Besides, 89% of millionaires in the US started from the ground up...why penalize people for being successful

23-Sep-21
You are kicking a stupid Dog trying to talk sense to Flathead. Hey Flathead the rules are the same for you as they are for “the rich”. MSNBC didn’t explain it so you don’t know it.

23-Sep-21
The bottom 50% pay 0

23-Sep-21
It's so funny to watch people from the same extreme political camps argue both sides of the same issue. On one side we have Spikey arguing that political corruption allows the "rich to get richer", and on the other side we have Whitey, 4noiz, and TGbow arguing that the rich are being unfairly treated thru taxation.

I don't claim to have all the answers to those questions, but I can spot irony. And it is always entertaining.

Matt

23-Sep-21
Where did anyone say “the rich” are being unfairly treated? Pointing out the facts about who pays what taxes is not an argument that someone is being treated unfairly.

23-Sep-21
Grey Ghost, those arent my stats, that is the IRS stats. Itbis what it is.

23-Sep-21
The left have used that rhetoric for years. But , I dont think my money should be used to bail out corporations like Bush n Obama did either. Politicians on both sides have squandered our money in many ways

23-Sep-21
Pay the king and he will take care of you. It’s a great deal if you can get the peasants to believe it. Apparently some do.

Answer me this. If you make $30K/year and pay 10% (random number) you pay $3K in taxes leaving $27K in disposable income. If you make $30 million and pay 30% in taxes you pay $9 million leaving $21 million in taxes. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say the $3K is more valuable to the lower income people (could be the difference in food, shelter, transportation). The $21 million person will be just fine as they can still buy the nice European sports car.

It’s a great gig for the richest if you can get the peasants brain washed.

“Hey Flathead the rules are the same for you as they are for “the rich”.”

This is absolutely not true. Our system is stacked for the richest of us. Pay homage to the Nobles Whitey.

By the way, Trump did the biggest bailout in American history. What a freaking socialist.

23-Sep-21
You are correct, Whitey, I jumped to conclusions. My apologies.

So, does your response indicate that you think a 2% increases in the marginal tax rate for the rich is fair? It's still only 39%. We've seen rates that were twice as high in our lifetimes.

Matt

23-Sep-21
You guys do realize that the Dems only want to increase taxes on the rich because number 1) it makes it look like they give a shit about the middle class and 2) because when the corporations get taxed more the middle class just pay more for that increase on the corporations right? All a scheme turn your damn blinders off. The Dems and Pubs aren’t for us never have never will all smoke and mirrors. We are the ones who pay stop being so damn gullible.

23-Sep-21
Furthermore their is no such thing as a Democrat or Republican. Think about it man these Dems are screwing up no big deal I will vote Republican next time. Man these Republicans are idiots I’m voting Democrat next time and around and around we go until we die. Perfect way to not have a government revolt when half the sheeple are for one and half the other. All SMOKE and MIRRORS folks.

23-Sep-21
Flathead that’s why you are paying more taxes. You just used a story problem to explain how little you know and how much more you don’t understand.

GG, What Flathead is referencing is a massive misdirection by Warren Buffett that his secretary pays a higher rate than he does and it isn’t fair.

Here is how it works;

Billionaire owns stock.

Borrows against it.

Doesn’t sell stock or realize capital gains.

Doesn’t pay income tax because the money is a loan.

That’s why billionaires support higher income taxes.

They won’t be paying them. But his support of higher taxes trickles down to ordinary people who end up paying more. Flathead isn’t smart enough to figure it out. He probably pays a hack accountant to do what Turbo tax does and thinks he is getting tax advice.

Income taxes are easy to get around so who cares what the rate when only flatheads pay the top rate anyhow.

23-Sep-21
I find it hilarious how you see politicians go on the news and blame the other party. No it’s their fault so vote for our party next time. Man if everyone actually realized what is going on I’d be surprised. So much for intelligent educated people.

23-Sep-21
Not when the Trump tax cuts eliminated many of the deductions available to most middle class Americans. The middle class have less room to invest.

We have and need a progressive tax code and the rich should pay more % of their income than the middle class.

23-Sep-21
Deductions ? Flathead really ,Deductions? lol. You aren’t rich because you worry about deductions. Money has cost next to zero for the last 10 years ,it’s below zero right now with current inflation. I would win a bet of any size that you are sitting on your biggest asset right now out of fear that you might lose it . missing out on the single largest run up in assets in anyone’s lifetime. “The rich” leverage their assets they don’t worry about deductions. Your small mind is why you are paying taxes Trump showed you how to not pay more but you listened to MSNBC instead.

23-Sep-21
KS they already do the difference is the tax loopholes they take advantage of if they own a business. I myself am for a flat % across the board. If I started a successful business why should I pay a higher %? That would be a penalty. The truth is the rich are the top 1% and their is no way their money can run the country so it is all on us. The government just try’s to make it look like it’s not. I should stop posting or else I will end up with two to the head and they will rule it a suicide lol.

23-Sep-21
I'll ask again:...So, does your response indicate that you think a 2% increases in the marginal tax rate for the rich is fair? It's still only 39%. We've seen rates that were twice as high in our lifetimes.

Matt

23-Sep-21
GG, I answered it. However you really have to define rich. The super rich pay next to zero so raise it 100% if you want. The only way to hit this group is a wealth tax. The avg. rich in the US own their own own business and pass through income. They pay the lions share and you hurt growth going after them anymore than you already are. The next tier is mr and mrs double income both making between $ 75k and $500k so combined $150 to a million subject to employer withholding. That’s who would be paying the bulk of the taxes because they don’t know how and or are too afraid to make the moves to reduce their exposure. I personally only care about capital gains and estate taxes.

23-Sep-21
The best thing that could ever happen for the economy is to demolish the IRS and go to a reasonable tax rate/system. Let the gov do without all the pork programs, the economy would take care of itself. The gov can operate on 1/3 of what they collect now. There has NEVER been a nation that taxed their way to prosperity

23-Sep-21
GG you honestly think taxes are only going up for the rich? I'm not a name caller but that's ignorant at best.I am far from far right but as most liberals you feel the basic need to label and divide then demonize.It gets hard to even entertain anything you post.

23-Sep-21
That’s what I suspected from you, Whitey. Thanks for playing.

Matt

23-Sep-21
TG, only way to make taxes equitable is to tax gross wealth not income.

GG, ask an honest question not made up of a hypothetical based off of what you imagine someone said and you might get an answer.

24-Sep-21
Has anyone else noticed that the OSP (Original Shite-Poster) has been completely absent from this thread since his nonsense question?

Visitors are required to be vaccinated. Seems reasonable.

But, " Meanwhile, we got 15K illegal Haitians camping under a Texas bridge in Del Rio, Texas. "

WTF does the second part have to do with the first? Did somebody *invite* them here? Are they all being allowed to cross into the US? (Yeah, maybe some are, no observers on the ground there, mostly rumor.) Some are being flown back to Haiti.

And here we all are at each others' throats. Well played, Buffalo1. Suck it.

24-Sep-21
" I heard from somewhere that these were Haitians that were dislodged during the Hillary Clinton Haitian fiasco. "

'somewhere' ?? yeah, ok.

"The government makes the loopholes and then people and businesses use the loopholes. That is why you have loopholes! "

You have loopholes because *somebody wants them there*. They 'donated' to their friendly Congresscritter to make sure that line was included in the latest tax bill. And *their* tax savings more than offsets the cost of keeping their critters fed.

24-Sep-21
You guys pick your pet peeve, be it border problems, higher gas prices, taxes, whatever it may be.

Frankly I like to look at the whole picture, and I want the truth.

And this is truth....when it comes to tax issues, etc...there has always been controversy, not everyone makes the same wage , and economics are not the same for everyone.

We are NOT equal, nor should we be, we all have equal opportunities, but the guy that applies himself through education, career, and hard work can excel, the slothful will not.

Socialism is the agenda of many of the radical left...it doesn't work, period... You can stick it where the sun don't shine.

That's a truth....

Govt controlling your health through mandate, that one will bite us back..count on it.

That's a truth...

They do not want our current president answering questions..????

That's a truth.....

This country is experiencing moral decline at a fast rate...

That's a truth.....

Conservative America..IS America, not right wing radicals..

It is the radical left that wants change, foreign to our traditional American way of life.

Be it hunting....the second amendment, or our freedoms...whatever, Over all it is the radical left that wants gov't control.

Biden is big on executive orders....that's a truth.... "We make the rules" ...is the Democrat way.

But there is one big stumbling block in their way... "We the people"

And that is a Truth.....

I drive past a huge billboard every morning that has a picture of Biden on it wearing a turpin...it says.. " making the Taliban great again"

This country is in turmoil because the democrats have kicked sleepy conservative America.

Only a fool would rile a sleeping giant, and "fill him with terrible resolve"

24-Sep-21
"We are NOT equal, nor should we be, we all have equal opportunities, but the guy that applies himself through education, career, and hard work can excel, the slothful will not. "

And the slugs that inherit money they didn't earn, and hire 'wealth managers' to find every loophole in the tax code, or have new ones written to suit themselves? The ones who shelter their money in offshore accounts so they pay NO taxes on it? They buy and sell the guys you're talking about.

(And ain't it 'funny' how the 'Panama Papers' got buried in the news cycle?)

24-Sep-21
Corruption is found on both sides of the fence I'm sure.

Frankly I've never been much for politics...and people like me are to blame I suppose.

Because while we lived our simple, happy, sleepy conservative lives.

The enemy crept in.....and look at what happened while we slept....

You can all fight over your money....

All I need to see is all the "wrong"....that is now considered "right"

And I know....the elevator isn't going all the way to the top.

Money?..folks we got bigger problems than that.....way bigger.

24-Sep-21
It could be real simple if we had the right tax system.

It should not be the gov place to decide who gets to keep more or less of their money.

24-Sep-21
Could you imagine what the economy would be like if the gov quit choking it down

24-Sep-21
Well said shade mt. We have allowed our government to get to big. Think what you may but “we the people”, are no longer in control. IMO

24-Sep-21
Today is Shawn Magyar’s/JBG’s Cyber Ninja day. The day he’s been anticipating for 5 months. LMAO. The day that proves that there were “ 10s of 1000s” of fake ballots and manipulated voting machines. Cyber ninja drumroll please.

24-Sep-21

Grey Ghost's Link
KS, preliminary reporting based on draft reports of the AZ audit are stating that the Cyber Ninjas found that Biden actually won by MORE votes than the official tally, and that there was no evidence of fraud. I'll wait until the official report comes out, but it's not looking good for our anonymous little friend.

Matt

24-Sep-21

DanaC's Link
re the Haitian refugees - does anyone her think their ancestors went through this much crap to get to the new world?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-58673578

24-Sep-21
" Why is it wrong to do what is perfectly legal to do when it comes to guarding your hard earned dollars? "

It's 'legal' because they *made* it legal. See my comments re buying their own damn laws.

24-Sep-21
" Why is it wrong to do what is perfectly legal to do when it comes to guarding your hard earned dollars? "

It's 'legal' because they *made* it legal. See my comments re buying their own damn laws.

24-Sep-21
GG- you and I both know that that doesn’t matter. The Big Lie will perpetuate with the gullible…no matter the evidence or lack there of.

Cyber Ninja will make sure there is something to hold onto in the report. Even if it is false.

Today is Shawn’s day…oh yea, Woods Walker, itshot, and Whitey too.

24-Sep-21
Show me where I said anything about Arizona Flathead? I’ll wait.

24-Sep-21
I dont think we will ever know how much voter fraud was committed. Biden is the president, we will just have to bare it. I have my own opinion whether or not he was elected legally but its just an opinion. Who knows what choices there will be in 2024, if need be I will vote independent. Im tired of the Democrat leftist and big gov NeoCons

24-Sep-21
Out of respect for Pat I won’t link to the “campfire.”

24-Sep-21
In our great state of Alabama...2 yrs ago the state legislators voted on whether or not to raise the gas tax..1 Democrat and 1 Republican voted against it. I sent both of them a thank you letter. So much for our "conservative" legislators in Alabama...guess they along with their buddies across the isle are "conserving" bigger government

24-Sep-21

Whitey's embedded Photo
Whitey's embedded Photo
I will do it for you Flathead.

“A friend works for Perkins Coie the Seattle law firm caught up in the Clinton/ steel dossier. He said they have more than 100 lawyers being sent to stop the Ariz. election audit. They don’t want the truth to come out.”

This is 100% true. They attempted to stop the audit. Most likely because if the top 4 items. But you are ok with it because your guy won.

24-Sep-21
I'm not happy about how the election turned out but I have zero confidence this audit will be a game changer regardless of whats in it and regardless of whether its accurate or not.

24-Sep-21
And when it doesn't change the game, will Trump finally STFU? Or will he keep ranting and shaking that money maker?

A moose voted in Sagadahoc County in Maine! We need an audit! (And keep sending in those dollars, folks.)

24-Sep-21
Dana, do you mean STFU like Hillary the poor loser or like the Russian collusion LIE? Or how about the newly-released videos (attempted to be blocked from release by...you guessed it, Dems) that clearly show the Jan 6 "insurrection" to be a bunch of people wandering around calmly (granted they may have been trespassing) versus looting and pillaging in the streets during "peaceful protests"?

24-Sep-21
I haven't heard of Hillary actively campaigning against her 'enemies'.

If your whole argument is 'but, but, but, Hillary!' you are way past losing the White House, you've lost your minds. That ship has sailed into the sunset.

So, who do you like in 2024? The guy who lost the popular vote in the last two elections? lmao!

24-Sep-21
The GOPs mistake was not having a legal army in place to challenge all the last minute changes to election law that took place. Because they didn’t then they cannot call it fraud now. They got out lawyered. Anyone that thinks that’s how elections should be run is a lowlife.

24-Sep-21
I think it's fairly obvious who has and who has not lost their minds. I only hope votes in 2022 and 2024 accurately reflect this.

24-Sep-21
Meh new votes old crowd. Ain’t gonna change ever.

24-Sep-21
The title says "Please help me understand some logic."

Then we have DanaC trying to explain logic?

Can anyone explain that?

24-Sep-21
I wish the Community Forum was still here, it made it so much easier to not read these threads. I hate seeing guys I generally respect for their hunting prowess bicker, and then lose respect for them when I see things passionately voiced that I know are not correct. I know it's my fault for clicking on the thread instead of skipping it to begin with, but being a sucker I have trouble resisting. I used to visit Bowsite all the time years ago, but I guess I avoid it a lot now because I end up opening threads like this against my best judgement. Any chance we could get the old Community Forum back? Have a nice day, guys. Sorry to whine.

24-Sep-21
Nocturnal for the win. Logic and Dana don’t belong in the same conversation. Much less the same paragraph.

24-Sep-21
No hard feelings or anything.... I'm not signing up to go out and bust MY azz for YOU or YOUR family. That is entirely up to you. Other than allowing the family to retain the property and possessions of their deceased it's simply government confiscation of private property if not passed on to family or designated beneficiary.

Confiscation of property. For your own good of course. Oh! Better yet "for the children" or maybe "if it saves just one life..." Take your pick, all phrases used prior to removal of your rights, because clearly such actions must be justified first. At least justified in the eyes those doing the confiscation and those receiving the confiscation. Those not immediately effected will continue on in their state of sleep as some happily noted above. It's why taxes are "withheld" from paychecks for wage earners. If everyone had to cut a check to the government every month or quarter the tar and feathers would be coming out. But this way "hey, I got my tax returns back today!" huh. you mean they gave back you some of the money they took? Without interest? um, yeah, great deal (eyes rolling....)

Truth be told, a great deal of this would not be acceptable, much less possible, but for those in their self inflicted social/political comas.

When I see people proposing government confiscation it's just one more sign a free nation is headed towards a true fascist totalitarian state. Not acceptable.

It's (currently) a free country. Here's a concept. If one feels so strongly, they are perfectly free to will all their possessions and property to the government instead of their family. Will it to your favorite ball team. Couldn't care less. That's the point of freedom and RIGHTS. They're YOURS. What's yours is not mine.

Nothing stopping you from paying extra in taxes either. Knock yourself out. Maybe it will get you an invite to a $30,000 a head gala. Maybe not, several um, "prominent" people there still haven't paid the taxes they currently owe still..... all the while wearing and designing a dress demanding someone else pay their taxes for them.....

24-Sep-21
Fir those who think you need to pay more taxes, the IRS has a form that will allow you to Do that . As for me, no thanks

24-Sep-21
Just ask yourself , If your work group had 10 people in it with a daily workload requiring 10 people and only 6 worked the other 4 sat there and did nothing would you be ok with it? That’s how our tax system works.

24-Sep-21
"Tx is starting audits of two county's, one GOP one Dem we shall see."

Why? Because Trump WON Texas...

24-Sep-21
Nocturnal and WV, if you're resorting to 'ad hominem' attacks, you've got nothing else.

24-Sep-21
"Free free free for illegals why you and me pay pay pay" "Stopped paying taces when i was 44yrs old. Only tax i pay is goods and services."

Umm, 'you and me' ??? You even paying attention to your own blather, Shawnnie?

24-Sep-21
Amazing we have some Bowsiters who are all for Socialism. Why because Trump may have cheated on his wife and was a Twitter idiot? Yeah good trade off. I love how liberals call Trump a cheater while ole Bill was getting hob nobbed in the Oval Office.

24-Sep-21
Rules don't apply to Democrats spike. Only for deplorables. What else do you expect from lying scum? And that's exactly what they are. The lie about their lies that they say they didn't lie about, and then blame someone else, while all the while lying about it.

24-Sep-21
Lou, the leftsit have the advantage of the media too. If Trump had screwed up what Biden has screwed up the media would be on him 24/7.

24-Sep-21
Yes...and most of the media are DEMOCRATS, AKA..."LYING SCUM".

24-Sep-21
"And when it doesn't change the game, will Trump finally STFU? Or will he keep ranting and shaking that money maker?"

So, for Trump to STFU? Really, is that what it takes for you to stop supporting the ruin of this country and the values we used to live by? Some serious TDS there...!

24-Sep-21
The media are just Soros' puppets..like Biden

24-Sep-21
Yes, Trump wasnt the best with how he conducted his speech and I didnt agree with him on everything...but nobody agrees with each other 100% of the time. Omama was very charismatic and a good speaker..but so was Hitler. I dont have to like a person's personality, looks, or their speaking qualities...I look at what they do. Remember, the Republicrat leadership didnt want Trump either.

JFK, Reagan were good presidents ...not that I agree with them on everything either.

Trump was constantly called a racist...yet I never heard nor saw any evidence of that. Honestly, it would take somebody very ignorant not to see how bias the media is when it comes to Democrats or Republicrats.

I really dont consider myself Democrat or Republican but I am very pro American. Life, Liberty, and the pursuit (not the outcome) of happiness.

Somehow we as a nation have come to believe the gov will fix everything...it will never happen.

25-Sep-21
70, I do NOT "support... the ruin of this country and the values we used to live by". I firmly believe that Trump DOES. He is STILL systematically eroding our faith in *democracy* with his incessant whining. Damn right I want this anti-American cretin to STFU. I do.

The real 'TDS' is the quasi-religious faith in this egomaniacal spoiled child so many still have. "Trump '24" ? That is the most delusional thinking possible.

If the GOP wants to sacrifice itself on the altar of Trump, so be it.

25-Sep-21
Our government was not formed as a "Democracy", which is mob rule. Our government was formed as a Republic.

25-Sep-21
Shawn Magyar (JBG)- it’s called the Big Lie. Cyber Ninjas…Cyber Ninjas…

You said you fell off a mountain with a 100lb pack. I thought you were in the hospital.

25-Sep-21
Cyber ninjas cyber ninjas.

Shawn Magyar - Maybe you can be the new QAnon shaman.

You said on this site over and over Trump would win 2020. He didn’t. Get over it you snowflake.

You have traded your country for a con-man.

25-Sep-21

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

25-Sep-21
Lol..good one Dave

25-Sep-21
ks flathead again your man love for shawn! just tell him how you feel ! can't get him out of your mind!

25-Sep-21
"You have traded your country for a con-man."

And you who put Biden in office DIDN'T???? OMG.....you ARE good! You should take your comedy act on the road, you'd sell out!

25-Sep-21
"70, I do NOT "support... the ruin of this country and the values we used to live by". "

YEAH, you do!! Especially as long as you continue to defend the stupidity that is now in office. And you've been defending it tooth and nail since it started. But by all means, keep telling yourself otherwise.

25-Sep-21

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
They now have a vaccine for TDS!

26-Sep-21
"Obiden puttin it in salad dressing for the Wokester’s who wont get Vaccine. Olive Garden vax! All you can eat. "

Apparently Olive Garden has been taken over by George Soros and his pals the space lizards. (Who are all Jewish and have lasers...)

Thanks for the Sunday funnies, Shawnnie ;-)

10-Oct-21
Good thread

10-Oct-21
I'm curious why this got the "Good thread" nod?

Matt

10-Oct-21
I think most of us know why the other threads got pulled

10-Oct-21
"Curious?"

Yep, legitimately curious why the "Good thread" poster has a double standard. He's clearly not trying bury all political threads, just the ones he doesn't like. Where's all the outrage over social media censorship and the "cancel culture", now? Isn't Txhunter58 effectively doing the same thing? Personally, I couldn't care less if the Covid threads remain buried on page 2 or beyond. They were getting pretty stale, anyway.

Have a great Sunday, people. I'm gonna get a workout in, then watch some football. GO BRONCOS!!

Matt

10-Oct-21
I know one thing, I’m tired of all this. I’m tired of missing the hunt recaps. I’m tired of being told how stupid my beliefs and reasons are. And, I’m tired of smart assed wise guys on the computer.

You guys have yourself sone fun. I’m outta this trash pit for a good while. All I can hope for is to meet sone of you in person one day. My friends and those that fulfill their drams on a screen.

Good luck and God Bless you all.

• Sitka Gear