txhunter58 10-Oct-21
drslyr 10-Oct-21
02-Oct-21
5:35 AM LIVE from Ma*
Live from NY ITS SATURDAY MORNING!

02-Oct-21
Knock em dead!!!!

02-Oct-21
So yesterday was an uneventful hunt for me. Worked on the camp all day and only hunted the evening and saw no deer. The two other boys both saw deer from their stands. We have brought a young x military guy with us trying to get him his first deer. We gave him the best spot on the property and he had 5 bucks walk by last night at 60 yds. We have him in the double bull blind on the field edge. One was one of the shooters weve been getting on cam, a big heavy horned 8. He keeps saying he will shoot a 3 or better for his first deer. I keep telling him to hold out for a good one. This is STEUBEN COUNTY home of the big boys. Hes so fired up he went to the stand at 5am. Been kinda worried on how much i can hunt as my yrs advance. Yesterday i redrilled a saddle stand and used my stiks to hunt a different spot. My pal carried my stiks for me and i found i can no longer carry the camera gear unless im gonna hunt a permanent stand. So thats my plan for this morning. My two guys that are here have decided to throw the only evening hunting jeff sturgiss theories out the window and they wanna hunt I am gonna hunt a permanent stand close to camp. I just dont wanna stop filming. So today the camera gear goes along. Seeya from the stand!

02-Oct-21
In waiting patiently. All set up with cam. Did not jump or see any in the half mile walk uphill to the stand. Walked ghe field edge figuring they’d be out in the fields…… nope

02-Oct-21
Life’s to short to only hunt evenings lol good luck and have fun out there.

02-Oct-21
X military just had 2 giants pass by but way out of range!

02-Oct-21

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
I am 200 yds from this deer right now

02-Oct-21
He’s not coming. Dosnt he know i am layin in wait to bushwhack him?

02-Oct-21
GL dude!!!

02-Oct-21
Nuthin this morning so far gonna give it another half hr then quit for da morning

02-Oct-21
Good luck bud!

02-Oct-21

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Dats it im gettin down. Smile deerz use on candid camera

02-Oct-21
No deerz were whacked skunned bloodied or kilt during the scope of this hunt!

02-Oct-21
Sounds like some good hunting!

02-Oct-21

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Just now walking in to hunt the foodplot i had cleared the field edge and here walks a heavy horned tall 9….. one of the shooters. He walks into the food plot and starts eating…… keeps looking up at me…. Then back to the feed. Im caught in the wide open….. hes 80 yds away….. we play Mexican standoff till he runs……..maybe he like the food enuff to come back….. i doubt it but a thrill anyway!

02-Oct-21

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo

02-Oct-21
Cant turn it

02-Oct-21
The food plot is gorgeous from 25 ft up

08-Oct-21
Cant turn it

10-Oct-21
Good thread

10-Oct-21