APauls 18-Oct-21
rattling_junkie 18-Oct-21
wildwilderness 18-Oct-21
ND String Puller 19-Oct-21
WVarcher 19-Oct-21
Corax_latrans 20-Oct-21
Corax_latrans 20-Oct-21
09-Oct-21
This was a cull deer from the farm. He had 11" spikes this year and had 6" spikes last year (looked like a big goat ??). Anyway, Ive never used a Sevr broadhead before......have mercy!!! The picture is the entrance and there is an identical exit out the opposing rear hip. He only went 20 feet.

09-Oct-21

badguybuster's embedded Photo
badguybuster's embedded Photo

09-Oct-21
Wowzer! Any of those slipcam heads really seem to leave a tremendous gash on a quartering shot

09-Oct-21
Heck with the hole let’s see the 11” spike that looks like a goat!

09-Oct-21
That is pretty dang impressive.

Next year I’m going to get a mid 500 grain arrow and try those out.

09-Oct-21
Dang..thats quiet a hole

09-Oct-21
Horns didn't exist without the pic!

09-Oct-21
Wow. Wide hole

09-Oct-21
Those sevr are really accurate but i just cant seem to get over all the comments about lack of penetration. I cant even get good penetration into a target. But they are well made, tough and very accurate. always tinkerin with broadheads.

09-Oct-21
I’ve shot a Buffalo and 2 elk with the sevrs. Everyone was a complete pass through. I found the arrow 50 yards past where my Buffalo was standing.

10-Oct-21
way cheaper than Rage Tripans' !!

10-Oct-21
This was the only animal I have shot and it was a complete pass thru. It cut the hip joint in half and was stuck in the ground quite a distance away. Zero damage to the blades or tip. I could still shave hair with it. So, no complaints

12-Oct-21
badguy - that looks like the 1.5's? I picked up a few of them as well this year.

12-Oct-21
Let’s see these spikes

12-Oct-21
I hit a deer quartering away several years back using a Rage Trypan that made a dang near 4.5” cut! The butcher asked what I was using.................a hatchet?! ;-)

12-Oct-21
I think they used the term “axe” in the advertisement, rut…

Way more deadly than a hatchet, I guess…

12-Oct-21
They were 2.0 titaniums. Sorry I didnt take any pics since he was just a spike. I may have a trail cam pic, I will check.

13-Oct-21

Tobpitbull 's embedded Photo
Rage Trypan…

13-Oct-21

Rage Trypan…

13-Oct-21
i killed 4 deer with the sevr's this year. they are top quality mechanical. i got pass through's on all the deer and they died quickly.

after i killed a 160lb 8 point, i deboned the front shoulders and shot them with the sever. i noticed major deflection upon entry as the blades open- i'm guessing from the swinging blade design. i shot the femur bone with the 2.0 ti and the tip rolled, and it deflected hard.

they are a solid broadhead - but i would stay away from any heavy bone impacts - they won't hold up. do your part and make good shot choices and they are deadly..

14-Oct-21
Olebuck....were using the titaniums? I shot one into a cinder block and the tip didnt curl

18-Oct-21
yes i was using the 2.0 titaniums. i will take a picture of it and post it up....

18-Oct-21
FWIW shooting a bone on it's own would always lend itself to deflections much worse than shooting an animal where there is already a direction of travel established in the meat that will help hold the course.

I've got a suite of Sevr 1.5's I've been hauling around waiting to send through a 6x6, but the 6x6 doesn't seem as anxious.

18-Oct-21
I sold all my Sevrs, I suspect it didn't open. A client shot a bear , all on video. No bear, and no blood.

18-Oct-21
Yes pictures of the deer please!

19-Oct-21
If you measured from the tip of the BH down the leading edge to the end of the blade x2 does that give you the same measurement of the cut on the hide ? Too much time on my hands I guess. Can’t argue with those results but just wondering.

My wife shot a buck a while back with a 2 inch rage. It had a 3.25” slap cut. It cut one rib in half and then half the one beside it. Only got one lung, 55lbs 15 yard broadside from a blind. I went back to coc heads for her after that.

19-Oct-21

WVarcher's embedded Photo
WVarcher's embedded Photo
Rage 100 grain on my daughters first buck

20-Oct-21
You guys won’t believe me, but I got an enormous exit hole from a Thunderhead 125 magnum.

Bomber construction, no moving parts, and sharp as hell.

Pretty sure that the same will be true of an Ace Super Xpress 200, but I’m not sure that I would hunt Elk with that one. I just don’t have the poundage.

20-Oct-21
You guys won’t believe me, but I got an enormous exit hole from a Thunderhead 125 magnum.

Bomber construction, no moving parts, and sharp as hell.

Pretty sure that the same will be true of an Ace Super Xpress 200, but I’m not sure that I would hunt Elk with that one. I just don’t have the poundage.

• Sitka Gear