Rut Nut 12-Oct-21
10-Oct-21
nice work! lol!

10-Oct-21
Mine too.

10-Oct-21
Maybe he’d sell me a legitimate cooler.

10-Oct-21
Someone has a lot of time on his hands. LOL.

Matt

10-Oct-21
Ttt

10-Oct-21
Good thread

10-Oct-21
good thread x 200

10-Oct-21
Amazing

10-Oct-21
Great Thread!

10-Oct-21
Nicely done tx!

10-Oct-21

10-Oct-21
Maybe but who is he to solely decide what is on the first page?

10-Oct-21
Don't we all have the right to decide what's on the first page?

10-Oct-21
John, it is surely a symbolic gesture. One click does away with all that, but the fact that the other thread got deleted just got my dander up this morning and I had lots of time in my stand. :-)

And by all means, please let me know which of the threads I bumped is not a “good thread”

10-Oct-21
If u wanna pull the (edit:political)garbage back up to the first page, go for it. Then we will know who to vote for to kick off the island if we should ever get the chance….

10-Oct-21
It was a tongue in cheek comment hackbow. There was just a thread yesterday about ppl getting tired of the political stuff and wanting to get back to more bowhunting related stuff, and it seemed as if there was actually some unity in that from people around here for a change. Good Lord its a wonder that we can’t get along. Some ppl just HAVE to fight….

10-Oct-21
Great job Tx. 100% support all those great threads.

10-Oct-21
I'd kind of like to see a rule where if the Original Poster doesn't reply in his own thread after 20 replies or one day, the thread gets yanked. When one OP starts a 200 reply slag-fest, with no further interest, that ain't good. If all you have to say on a subject is 'X sucks', with no further input, maybe don't.

Anyway, *good thread* here.

11-Oct-21
I think it’s interesting that some of the “dead” threads I boosted have become active again :-)

11-Oct-21
Well said Hackbow.

11-Oct-21
Hackbow, go back and read what I wrote. I'm opposed to 'bomb drpppers' who write some 'controversial' topic with ZERO intention of engaging in a conversation about it. They're walking through and passing gas, nothing more.

11-Oct-21
DanaC. The reason that they do that is because it does not matter. Trigger someone like you and walk away. That's awesome

Rugged individualists? Hackbow Really? Most on here are city people that wish they were country people. No offense but you are just reading the reality wrong

danac. FYI don't waste your time I usually don't hang around long enough to worry about a response. Mostly because a response does not matter and better yet I don't care, especially coming from a Biden guy

11-Oct-21
DanaC. The reason that they do that is because it does not matter. Trigger someone like you and walk away. That's awesome

Rugged individualists? Hackbow Really? Most on here are city people that wish they were country people. No offense but you are just reading the reality wrong

danac. FYI don't waste your time I usually don't hang around long enough to worry about a response. Mostly because a response does not matter and better yet I don't care, especially coming from a Biden guy

12-Oct-21
"Mostly because a response does not matter and better yet I don't care, especially coming from a Biden guy "

More cheap bomb-dropping. Thanks for self-identifying.

"Trigger someone like you and walk away. That's awesome."

Says it all.

12-Oct-21
I love what txhunter did here. It was a simple, to the point, non-combative way to illicit a change he wanted to see. Great thing is that anyone can do the same if they would wish to turn the front page BACK to what it was.

Not sure why anyone would be surprised to log-on to bowsite and find politics and drama. Forums are what the customer makes them and this site has way more political stuff and infighting than any other hunting forum I frequent. I don't really care because I understand when I click on that tab what's going to be here. No big deal. If I don't feel like looking at that stuff I simply go to other hunting forums that just talk about hunting. To be honest I would much rather read your guys's opinions on the world than CNN's.

12-Oct-21
Nothing wrong with political threads here. don't click on it if you don't like it. People are just too thin skinned. The PC culture is turning a bunch of Americans into sissies.

12-Oct-21
Thx catscratch

As to the others starting to argue on this thread: you are turning this into the kind of thread we are hoping to minimize. Please start your own thread if you want to argue.

In fact, this thread has served its purpose. Feel free to let it die so we can discuss hunting.

12-Oct-21
txhunter58 succeeded in putting the BOW back in Bowsite.

Without it, its just another site.

12-Oct-21
Can we please get some cliff notes for the guys that don't spend their day on bowsite?

12-Oct-21
I'm with Quinn - what happened?

12-Oct-21
txhunter dug up a bunch of hunting threads and moved them to the top of the front page by posting "good thread" on them. By doing this a lot of the political and non-hunting threads got buried and out of sight on the 2nd page of the forum.

Simply put, he covered the front page of the forum with hunting threads.

12-Oct-21
Thanks Catcscratch. He's now my hero too.

.........and to think I was missing out on something special.

12-Oct-21
lol. That's awesome. Strong work.

12-Oct-21
THANKS Catscratch! I was away hunting for several days and missed that. Can’t say I’d be disappointed if some of the non-hunting threads got buried.................

• Sitka Gear