KY EyeBow 12-Oct-21
Bowboy 12-Oct-21
Bowboy 12-Oct-21
Bowboy 12-Oct-21
wytex 12-Oct-21
Tbarile 13-Oct-21
wytex 13-Oct-21
12-Oct-21
I have 4 points for Wyoming and am looking to burn them this coming season. I've left messages for a few outfitters but have only heard back from Lee Livingston. He hunts unit 59 and said I have 100% chance of drawing an archery tag. I'm really hoping to have a solid opportunity to kill a 300" bull. Any recommendations on him or other good outfitters that cater to bow hunters and I can draw with 4 points? Thanks

12-Oct-21
You might want to contact TJ at Bear Track Outfitters in Buffalo.

12-Oct-21
I just called TJ....his unit requires 8 points. Thanks for the recommendation though.

12-Oct-21
With 4 you should guarantee a General Tag I would assume there are some good outfitted hunts with outfitters in General Units.

12-Oct-21
Now is busy season for elk, they may be in the mountains, plus Northern wy just got blasted with snow

12-Oct-21
300" is a heckuva good bull.....just sayn......

12-Oct-21
Get in line for a good outfitter.............. And I agree with the 2 previous posts

12-Oct-21

Bowboy's Link
You might want to contact Non Typical Outfitters.

12-Oct-21

Bowboy's Link
Elk Mountain Outfitters is another good outfit.

12-Oct-21

Bowboy's Link
Another one I would recommend is Savery Creek Outfitters

12-Oct-21
Some ranch hunts in general areas have great success and decent bulls, what kind of hunt are you looking for ?

13-Oct-21
I prefer calling/spot and stalk as opposed to sitting over a water hole. I don’t have a preference on atv vs horseback wilderness hunt. Just looking for fair chase opportunity that has good success at killing bulls.

13-Oct-21
Tyler Sims has some good ground and a good rep around here. Tyler Willis and Iron Mt outfitters have good general ground as well.

• Sitka Gear