International
Contributors to this thread:
Guardian hunter 19-Oct-21
kenner 02-Jun-22
19-Oct-21

Spiral Horn Safaris's embedded Photo
Spiral Horn Safaris's embedded Photo
Good day Ladies and Gentleman

We would like to offer the following package to all the folks here on bow site, should you book this hunt you can deduct 10% off the package price this hunt is available for both 2021 and 2022.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for our full trophy price list or any other questions or concerns direct E-mail: [email protected]

Best Regards Louis van Bergen

19-Oct-21
Cannot read the package. Could you type the deal please

20-Oct-21
Good day sir.

Not a problem at all please view the package details below:

Nyala Packadge: $5900 per hunter / $11 800 per Package.

This package is for 2 hunters hunting two on 1 with their PH and includes:

5 x Full Hunting days 1 x Arrival Day 1x Departure Day 2 x Common Blesbuck 2 x Common Springbuck 2 x Impala 2 x Nyala

Additional animals, hunters and observers can be added as per our 2022 hunting price list.

As stated above bow site members get a 10% discount on the total cost of this packadge.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any other questions or concerns E-mail [email protected]

Best Regards Louis van Bergen

02-Jun-22
looks interesting. Because I have been in your shoes previously, I strongly suggest that you read the reviews if you are a beginner player. This is something that I have actually done in the past. These reviews https://steeves250.com/ come highly recommended from me, in particular due to the fact that they are quite detailed and honest. In any event, adopting this strategy will not be a waste of time.

• Sitka Gear