lewis 17-Nov-21
ND String Puller 17-Nov-21
T Mac 17-Nov-21
EmbryOklahoma 17-Nov-21
Two Feathers 17-Nov-21
midwest 17-Nov-21
deerhunter72 17-Nov-21
09-Nov-21
Well another year has almost passed and tomorrow l hopefully will hit the 3/4 century mark.Where did all that time go. One thing is certain, I will be either up in a tree or in a ground blind doing what I have done on my birthday as long as I can recall yep hunting deer.It’s really not an option it’s more of a calling. It’s been a crazy year for all of us one we’ll never forget no matter how hard we try.An election that was a terrible disappointment and because of the outcome our country has suffered immensely.Throw in a devastating virus and you have a perfect storm.But with resolve we will get through this difficult period. On a good note,my wife and I got a rescue dog a part lab mix we named Smokey and I’m sure he is the only dog in Tennessee named Smokey as that is Tennessee’s mascots name. I tried for 30 years to train a good shed hunting dog with marginal success but Smokey and I were looking for deer sign he stopped in front of me cut to his right nose down went about 6 feet put his head under a fallen tree and came out with an 8 point shed. I almost cried. All in all the family has had a pretty healthy year with the exception of my wife’s mom who is battling dementia.That has been tough.My surgical knee is doing better but not exactly where I want just a little too weak. My archery skills are better particularly when I got lighter limbs for my Synergy and that advice came from a bowsiter It’s funny after putting on the lighter limbs my up and down pin is the same I did have to adjust my left to right. Well I hope I didn’t get to verbose and I hope y’all have a great season. I look forward to the rest of ours and spending time with my hunting buddy aka my wife.Good luck and stay safe.Lewis

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday to you! It certainly has been a crazy almost 2 years now. We can hope and pray for better things to come. Hope your present tomorrow is a nice Tennessee buck! All the best!

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday Lewis, I hope you get a shot a something tomorrow ! Im a few months behind you, be 75 if I make it until March 12. I’m glad for you if your dog is turning out to be a winner, nothing like a good companion that can also do a job that needs doing. My one eyed Jack Russell is a decent blood trailer but he doesn’t get much practice nowadays. Getting older too at 12 years. That about matches us up ! Good luck Lewis !

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday Lewis! You are living the life my friend.

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day!

09-Nov-21
Best to you! Hope you enjoy the next 50!

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday Lewis and many more.

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday from a fellow septuagenarian!

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday and kill a big one or a little one what ever floats your boat.

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday Lewis.

May you enjoy not only the day, but many future days. Keep up your “persistent attitude.” It the only way to attack life !

09-Nov-21
Happy birthday!

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday, hope you enjoy it.

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday Lewis, your story is an inspiration to us up and comers to keep after life, as you never know when it will end.

09-Nov-21
Happy birthday Sir!!

09-Nov-21
I actually typed that in paragraph form don’t know what happened hope it doesn’t make to hard to read. Thanks all Lewis

09-Nov-21
Happy birthday, good to hear your enjoying life with your wife.

09-Nov-21
enjoyed the read.. best to you and happy birthday!

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday Lewis! I'll be 74 next month and just spent 6 hrs in a treestand this morning.

09-Nov-21
A very Happy Birthday to you and stick a good one!

>>>————->

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday Lewis..I wish you many more seasons to hunt

09-Nov-21
Congrats to you ,hope you can hunt another 100 years!

09-Nov-21
Hey Lewis, you know me, ie, keep moving forward. All it takes is one foot in front of the other and the best is yet to come! Happy Birthday and yes, you can now have a Senior Moment, once in a while :). my best, Paul

09-Nov-21
Hey Lewis, you share a birthday with my mom!!!

She will be 75 tomorrow also.

Happy Birthday and I hope you get a "Birthday Buck"

09-Nov-21
lets go Brandon

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday Lewis, hope you kill a good one!

09-Nov-21
Good to hear Lewis. Happy birthday!

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday!

09-Nov-21
Young man, may you have many more & for sure enjoy every time we venture into the woods we enjoy so much. Remember, many are not granted the gift of longevity & guessing you turning 75 sadly know of some.. Good luck &take care.

09-Nov-21
Lewis we share a birthday!! I am sure you are also aware it’s the Marine Corps Birthday. I am a Marine Veteran any chance you are as well?

09-Nov-21
Best to you, Lewis! After losing a dozen friends and a wife in recent years, the thought that every day, every birthday, is precious becomes something to live by. Enjoy yours and hoping for many more!

09-Nov-21
Happy birthday, mate...I'm coming up on your six, turning 70 on my next! It's just a number...a BIG one, but just a number...??

A birthday buck would be pretty cool...good luck on that endeavor.

09-Nov-21
Have a great day! Enjoy your posts

09-Nov-21
Happy birthday, maybe to old to cut the mustard but never too old to lick the lid; a quote from a 81 yr old hitch hiker w/ 21 kids from 1972.

09-Nov-21
Enjoy your posts as they always seem to have a positive tone. Happy birthday and much more good hunting to you. Badbull

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday Lewis. Go out there and shoot a big buck!

09-Nov-21
What an accomplishment, still bowhunting at 75!!!! Update us again in 10 years

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday Lewis, many blessing to You sir!

09-Nov-21
Happy Birthday Lewis!! I hope you have a great day in the woods. Time flies, hope you enjoy the ride.

Rick

10-Nov-21
Had a great morning even though I saw were does but it was beautiful in the woods.Have to admit I dressed a little light and paid for it with some chill.Grabbing a sandwich and heading back out thanks all for the well wishes Lewis

10-Nov-21
Best always Lewis

10-Nov-21
Livin the dream Lewis. Hbd

10-Nov-21
Ok no cigar guess that means I have to hang around at least another year but it was a great day of reflection pretty cool sitting in a stand thinking about all the people and the hunts plus the fishing that had an impact on my life and soul yep I’m blessed thank y’all good luck and stay safe Lewis

10-Nov-21

Coyote 65's embedded Photo
Coyote 65's embedded Photo
Happy birthday youngster. Spent the day in a ground blind myself, no luck, but it was fun visiting with an Angus bull that came visiting. Also had a ground squirrel come visiting so I gave her a peanut.

Terry

10-Nov-21
Definitely blessed, Lewis! Happy birthday!

11-Nov-21
Happy Birthday Lewis!

Sorry I'm late to the party, I just got home from hunting elk in my home state.

Good luck, Robb

11-Nov-21
A bit late here as well.

Happy Birthday Lewis, RIT, and the Marine Corps!

Hope you all had wonderful birthdays and many more great days ahead!

Tavis

11-Nov-21
Happy Birthday, Lewis. I'll be 75 on Sunday. Haven't had much success this year but did kill a couple pigs with my longbow back in April.

17-Nov-21
Well I got a great Tennessee buck on the 15th but I got it with my muzzleloader so I won’t post a picture but our larder is filling up so we are blessed Good luck all Lewis

17-Nov-21
I understand your feeling Lewis, but go ahead and post that picture so we can see it. Congratulations!

17-Nov-21
Happy birthday, and a thanks for being an inspiration for those of us fist a few years behind you.

17-Nov-21
Well I got a great Tennessee buck on the 15th but I got it with my muzzleloader so I won’t post a picture but our larder is filling up so we are blessed Good luck all Lewis

17-Nov-21

lewis's embedded Photo
lewis's embedded Photo
Ok great buck on our place I’m proud of him good luck all

17-Nov-21

lewis's embedded Photo
lewis's embedded Photo
Another yep he’s north of 200

17-Nov-21
Way to go Lewis! Now you can dream about next year ! Like Paul says.... one foot in front of the other keep on moving forward!

17-Nov-21
Hell yea great buck Lewis keep on keepin on!

17-Nov-21
Happy Birthday, Lewis, and congratulations on your buck!

17-Nov-21
Happy Birthday Lewis. I get to do 75 in April.

17-Nov-21
Happy birthday, Lewis, and congrats on a great buck!

17-Nov-21
Great buck!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Heck of a great shot too! You’re an inspiration to us all. Congratulations!

• Sitka Gear