TD 19-Nov-21
BowenAero 19-Nov-21
Glunt@work 19-Nov-21
15-Nov-21

Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
This is right up there with asking OJ to try on the glove
Pat Lefemine's embedded Photo
This is right up there with asking OJ to try on the glove
This guy makes Alec Baldwin look like an NRA firearms instructor!

15-Nov-21
Good lord….the stupidity in the country scares the living hell out of me.

15-Nov-21

JTreeman's embedded Photo
JTreeman's embedded Photo
Same dude.

—Jim

15-Nov-21
Exactly the kind of idiot you don't want in the court room to talk about use of guns or any other method of self-defense.

Self defense is a fundamental right not given to you by any government or law.

15-Nov-21
Morons in high places

15-Nov-21
He may have errored in pointing a rifle at the jury with his finger on the trigger, but you will have to admit he has a great cheek weld.

Terry

15-Nov-21
duplicate

15-Nov-21
Loaded or not, that could be considered a felony.

15-Nov-21
If I was on that jury he'd have trouble walking now, due to an object that wound up where the sun doesn't shine.

Who does he think he is? Alec Baldwin?

15-Nov-21
That’s amazingly stupid. Almost as stupid is driving to another state to be at a racially charged riot as a young white man with an AR-15.

Better choices could be made. Don’t walk around downtown at 2am, don’t leave your garage door open at night, and don’t do what this kid did.

15-Nov-21
The kid's father lives in this town, the AR was never in his home state. He works in this town. Better info could be in your post.

Terry

15-Nov-21
At least he knows "there are no left handed and right handed rifles. A rifle is a rifle". What a dumbass. Hopefully at least one person on the jury has a brain.

15-Nov-21
If I remember correctly he went to a riot with a gun. Said he was protecting a used car lot from arson. Shot a ( suspected) arsonist in the face. And then took off running. Then when surrounded had to defend himself. Yea ok. It is absolutely our right to own & bare firearms. It is not our right to behave ignorantly with them. This kis made some seriously bad choices.

15-Nov-21
I saw it live on TV and couldn't believe how stupid the prosecutor is. The young man is a hero and they should give him a medal. The media is a great help, Joe Scarborough said he fired 60 rounds.

15-Nov-21
This prosecutor needs to be disbarred.

I think this prosecutor is deliberately making these mistakes. He knew this was a no win trial and he is trying to get the judge to say mistrial. Then it lets him off the hook and he can say it was the judge and his reputation is intact.

15-Nov-21
I’m afraid if I had been in that jury I might have been charged with contempt of court. I would have had to have laid a good oilfield cussing on that ass.

15-Nov-21
Drycreek, I'm with you. They would have thrown me out.

15-Nov-21
That makes 3 of us. I've been handling firearms since I was 12, and what he did was COMPLETELY inexcusable.

15-Nov-21
No timex, your premise and reasoning is incorrect.

15-Nov-21
Had I been on the jury when the prosecutor pointed the rifle, I'd have hit the deck and yelled "ALEX BALDWIN!"

15-Nov-21
Hde I disagree. Perhaps good intentions but with a less than desirable outcome.

15-Nov-21
If you think the kid is a hero do you go to the town where the verdict is being read with your AR-15 to hang out? Or do you think for some reason that might be a stupid idea that will land you in a problem you don’t want to be in?

But the people who walk up to mother grizzlies with Cubs are also idiots because they don’t have the foresight to see what might happen and deserve their fate…

From what I understand this guy travelled a considerable distance just to go into the most racially charged situation the USA has had since the civil war essentially dressed as the object of hatred. Sure, the self defence might be 100% justified…but wtf did you THINK was gonna happen?

When someone smacks a bees nest you can’t walk into the fray expecting not to get stung when you look like the perpetrator. I dunno. There’s just no good outcomes to this. And what did he really accomplish?

15-Nov-21
How about this: A kid, being chased by a convicted pedophile who threatened to kill him earlier that night, shoots the attacker. Then shoots a man who attacked him with a skateboard, and shoots a convicted felon assailant illegally possessing a handgun who pointed it at him at close range.

Is my teenage son heading down to the riot with (or without) his AR? No, but if he did, I would hope he keeps his head together enough to use it if attacked.

I was amazed to see the terrible handling of the weapon by the prosecutor. I'm not convinced it was a lack of knowledge about basic gun handling. I think he was going for an effect.

16-Nov-21
Should he have been there? Probably not…

Does that make him guilty of murder? HELL NO!!!!

If he’s found guilty it’s for one reason…politics.

16-Nov-21
Kid put out a literal dumpster fire at a flippin gas station..... which earned him death threats from the mob. A certified medic he gave first aid to several of the rioters. Rioters that should have been arrested or subdued by police/national guard..... who were directed by scoundrels to stand down.

First guy shot was just released from a mental hospital earlier and had an extremely violent history. Others were pedophile child rapists.... all had long violent rap sheets. Offhand, if your intent is to go in and burn down innocent peoples business and homes you might expect some..... resistance. And a great deal of personal risk assumed. I'm afraid if it were my business or home.... strong resistance.

Media has LIED about this event right out of the gate, every step of the way. "member of a racist white supremacist group" "came in from another state, traveled across state line with a firearm" Nope. He works there in town and literally lives minutes away. Firearm was from in state. Lies on top of lies and everyone swallows what they are being shoveled.

I wish everyone that lied either publicly retracts their lies or get the Covington lawsuit treatment. Including President Poopy Pants.

I'll be over here holding my breath..... knowing lies for the cause are excused. If not for double standards they'd have none at all.... must live in homes with no mirrors. There will be a reckoning. In this life or the next.

16-Nov-21
One thing is likely - anyone on the jury who knows fundamental gun safety will vote to acquit, just to spite this jacka$$.

16-Nov-21
Add the full context. The city had been having looting and rioting for days. Building being burned.

Small business owners were being ruined. Police abandoned the area to the rioters.

Someone had to restore order. It’s a shame a kid felt he needed to do what tax payers already paid the corrupt Minneapolis govt to do.

This is another example of Extreme leftist ideals in action.

Everything is 180 degrees from normalcy

16-Nov-21

Altitude Sickness 's embedded Photo
And here are the ringleaders of this $h!1 show

16-Nov-21
It's obvious the leftwing media narrative has made it's way to our friends from Canada.

Apauls, this kid probably wishes he chose to go bowling that night, but a murderer he is not.

16-Nov-21
Just to be clear, if you isolate the situation he was in that night, it sounds like self defence is warranted. But being there in the first place is beyond stupid. If the police force won’t stop the giant riots you’re going to as one person? Come on. That’s insanity. Which one of you would send your kid into that situation with an AR because you idolize his heroics?

16-Nov-21
timex - no. Bringing a rifle is in itself no reason to receive a death threat. The death threat was issued because somebody had the gall to look stupidity in the eye and tell it to go pound sand. The mistake was made by the now deceased when they made their intent known beyond reasonable doubt they were going to make good on their threat.

16-Nov-21
Then their is the couple that sat armed on their front porch to protect their home from rioters and were arrested for threatening with their firearms just can’t make that up!

16-Nov-21
To Pat's comment about the prosecutor's having his finger on the trigger and pointing the muzzle at the jury. Did anyone notice the rifle's bolt was forward?

16-Nov-21
Yes Rick. Not even a open safe chamber….can’t fix stupid

16-Nov-21
I don’t think his intent was to stop the rioting. It was to protect property. Which when left to their own by law enforcement, is usually outlined in somebody getting killed.

I think it’s beyond hypocritical to assume no responsibility to uphold law and order, then prosecute someone for trying Toni still it.

I have zero remorse for those he killed and shot. I only have remorse for him. What he’s had to endure and, what he faces.

I also think the world would be a better place if he’s found innocent.

16-Nov-21
I'm with APauls on this one. The kid's best self-defense would have been to not be there in the first place. He went looking for the exact trouble he got into. How many of you parents would let your 17 yr old son do the same thing? Stupid is as stupid does.

Matt

16-Nov-21
Perhaps if the ignorant city officials had not let this crap to get out of hand in the first place...?

Where does responsibility lie at that level?

16-Nov-21

woodguy65's embedded Photo
woodguy65's embedded Photo

16-Nov-21
Bryon, I agree 100%. But the city officials negligence doesn't justify a 17 yr old choosing to take law enforcement into his own hands. God help us, if that becomes acceptable behavior.

Matt

16-Nov-21
Should've he been there in the first place? In my opinion, no. But he was. Did he act in self defense? Absolutely yes!

The liberal media and liberal elected "officials" spewed lie after lie after lie, from our idiot governor & lieutenant governor to the Potato In Chief in the Whitehouse.

I'm in Wisconsin and have followed this closely. The judge is recieving death threats and the jury has been intimidated by having videos of them shot. The prosecution has totally bungled his case...most of his witnesses folded under cross when video blew up there original testimony...a couple literally lied under oath, changing their narrative after video showed it.

As for those who the kid shot? I've no remorse. As to the hundreds of riots allowed to roll unabated by liberal mayors, govenors, and federal officials...I'm pissed beyond words!

16-Nov-21
I believe this boy found out the difference between a video game & real life the hard way...... Furthermore I grew up around guns my entire life. My father was a Marine corps officer we had & still have plenty guns. Never have I ever had the notion to go to town to flaunt my weapons in a display of exercising my amendment rights. This fairly recent culture of its my right & im gonna do wtf I want in regards to firearms is ignorant. Your a civilian walking around in public with an AR hanging on your chest or open cary sidearm your looking for a confrontation & nothing anyone can say will change my mind. This boy found exactly what he was looking for.

16-Nov-21
A Pauls I see that you are from Manitoba. That explains most of your posts. You probably get all of your information from CNN...

16-Nov-21
So if law enforcement abandons a community and it's residents to rioters who are intent on burning it to the ground, what should people do?

16-Nov-21
Not that facts matter to your guys narrative but he didnt actually point it at the jury https://mobile.twitter.com/digichud/status/1460323179927326724?s=21

And the weapon was cleared by 2 people prior to this including the court's officer and the demonstration allowed by the judge as is standard practice for court room demonstrations. Demonstrating in court how a weapon was used is very common.

The prosecutor may be an idiot, but this isnt the reason why

16-Nov-21
Mattn Would it have been a better outcome if the 17 year old was beaten with a skateboard and then shot in the face by a antifa POS? Where are the attempted murder charges for the idiot that got his arm blown up while trying to assassinate KR?

16-Nov-21
soccer23, if the weapon was 'cleared by 2 people' why wasn't the bolt back? NO gun with a CLOSED breech is 'cleared'. I don't give a fig if 57 people 'cleared' it, that's just bullshit.

As for demonstrating how the weapon was used, bleep! As if the jury doesn't watch television? No, this was intimidation-as-argument.

Regardless of this kid's motivation, I hope the jury (and then his bosses) pin the prosecutors' ears back, hard.

16-Nov-21
"I believe this boy found out the difference between a video game & real life the hard way...... Furthermore I grew up around guns my entire life. My father was a Marine corps officer we had & still have plenty guns. Never have I ever had the notion to go to town to flaunt my weapons in a display of exercising my amendment rights. This fairly recent culture of its my right & im gonna do wtf I want in regards to firearms is ignorant. Your a civilian walking around in public with an AR hanging on your chest or open cary sidearm your looking for a confrontation & nothing anyone can say will change my mind. This boy found exactly what he was looking for."

Actually the kid represented himself amazingly well for his age. (BTW he traveled 18 miles to get there). He applied first aid to individuals, he put out a fire. While I would not let my kid do that - he was the only one there that was actually following the law WRT possessing a gun!!!

Im blown away by the few of you that keep saying its his fault for being there....how about putting blame on the asshats that were there rioting, burning, looting inciting violence! Two of the three turds that he shot were convicted felons!!! They all threatened him - one pulling a gun on him. The kid was extremely calm during those situations all caught on video. Especially the one turd he shot in the bicep- that guy lied all summer long, on record multiple times stating he did not have a gun. Not only did he have a gun (illegally), he pulled it, and pointed it in the kids face was going to pull the trigger until the kid shot him.

Add to all that, the woke phucked up liberal media trying to stoke the flames and sway this - lied over and over about the facts of the case. Thankfully all debunked by witness and video. Biden and media calling him a white supremist - yet he shot 3 white guys?! One (white) guy he shot wearing a BLM shirt is on video yelling the N word...not the kid. LOL My God you cant make this stuff up!

16-Nov-21
It was crazy how many lies were exposed during this trial. From the kid that got shot in the arm to several media outlets. Should he have been there? No. But in my opinion the National Guard or law enforcement in big numbers should have been their to protect the lives and property of innocent people instead of letting that crap go on and on. No way this kid gets convicted! They only waited 48 hours to file charges on this kid which was way before they had critical video footage of what actually happened. The media made this kid into a murderer and enraged millions of people which probably caused the quick filing of charges.

16-Nov-21
It’s clear who on here would allow their city, town, village and private property to be overrun by anarchists. And who would stand in the face of lawlessness and spoiled thugs that think most will not confront them.

They had been allowed to spread fear and mayhem for months. And it takes a 17 yr old kid to stand up for what is right and wrong.

Some get in line, lower their heads and take direction from the thugs hoping to not stir or anger them, lest they get hurt. Or called names.

Others jump into the breach and do the right thing. Thank God there are still People left that don’t cower from thugs and Bullys.

And as for the prosecutor, unless I personally cleared that weapon. I don’t care who else said it was safe. I would have asked him to put it down. I wouldn’t tolerate anyone around me waving a weapon around like that. That same person most likely thinks we that are trained in safe firearm handling should be banned from owning them.

16-Nov-21
APauls and GG -

The case was about whether or not it was self defense or 1st degree murder, not if he made a bad decision to be there or not.

As a member of the jury, I would request the prosecuting attorney be reprimanded for that stunt.

16-Nov-21
HDE,

I understand what the case is about. But, actions have consequences. It's not like he went to a mall or a movie theater, and was forced to defend himself against an attacker. He chose to put himself in a violent situation, armed with a firearm, and attempted to enforce the law himself. I still say the kid got exactly what he was looking for. Regardless of the verdict, he has a lifetime to ponder his decisions, Hopefully he learns something.

The other thing to consider is how an innocent verdict will embolden others to make the same stupid decisions. I know you guys like to dream about life being like an episode of Yellowstone, but that's not reality.

Matt

16-Nov-21
So a pretty girl wears a cute outfit to a bar and then gets raped. Some of you would blame her poor decision and rape on the outfit......smh

16-Nov-21
"The other thing to consider is how an innocent verdict will embolden others to make the same stupid decisions."

My God!!! So convict an innocent person?? How about considering the opposite - an innocent verdict may incite the leftist media to further push the race divide, perpetuating the false myth that some how black people were wronged by 3 white guys being shot...with an innocent verdict. Now BLM goes out rioting, burning cities and beating people up after the verdict....because media doesnt like the decision. I think that is more likely to happen.

16-Nov-21
"I know you guys like to dream about life being like an episode of Yellowstone, but that's not reality."

Again Matt, would it have been more realistic for Kyle to die at the hands of an assassin? What does you're concept of reality look like? Every day people, making nothing but 'wise' choices? This is nothing but political and the white kids involved are the least of anyone's concern...dead or alive! That's the reality of it!

16-Nov-21
From what I’ve heard and watched in the videos, seems like this young man was pretty courageous and handled himself better than most grown men. In a situation full of evil people, all the focus ends up on the one person trying to help. SMH

16-Nov-21
Any one else notice the only one defending the guy pointing a gun at courtroom full of people was the guy that admitted to almost shooting a guy in the bushes because he thought it sounded like a deer. The one and only soccermomny

16-Nov-21
Grey Ghost, I don't respond often to this forum, but I read daily. This is a typical response I would expect from you. Its OK, it is your right, just like it was Kyle's right to be there. The democratic gov. we have in Wi could have stopped this on night one. The msn started lying and never quit to the day. The now president lied about it, and now you would rather an innocent person pay the price vs calling out the mob that did this. This will only be the begining if the chit continues to happen. It only happens in democratic cities because they don't have the balls to do it anywhere else. I can only hope there are more brave men and women out there to stand up to this and put an end to it. Enough is enough. You can live with your blinders on as some of us that have been around this case since 11/2 ago know what really happened in Kenosha. The government failed to protect its people so the people were forced to take things in their own hands. Call it however you want through the blurred lens you look though. To ever say an innocent verdict will embolden other to do the same is a statement we as americans can only hope for. I have family in Kenosha and lived there myself for almost 20 years. It was a sad sight and still is, to see the destruction of the city and the lives it effected. Hard to believe people make comments like some above with so little knowledge on the subject. Just what you read or watch on TV as your only source of information.

16-Nov-21
If I'm not mistaken, and I watched most of Kyle's testimony, he was there because the car dealership asked one of his friends to recruit some buddies to help protect the business since the police would not. So it wasn't like he just decided to show up alone as a one- man army, as the left is trying to portray.

My favorite prosecutor moment was when he asked Kyle why he picked up a fire extinguisher and headed toward a fire. Kyle, the young apprentice fire cadet, thought for a moment, then replied, "Because there was a fire?" Second favorite was when the prosecutor tried to make the case that a skateboard to the head/neck was not a deadly weapon. That idiot needs to be bashed in the skull with a skateboard.

16-Nov-21
Hard to believe he has a law degree.

16-Nov-21
What did the kid accomplish ??

Well he removed two dirtbags from the carbon footprint issue, that's a win.

AND he showed up and condemned most GROWN MEN , as he actually put forth some effort to uphold law and order, unlike half the dudes on the thread. I'm convinced 50% of you would watch someone abuse your wife, while you get out your phone and try to call " law enforcement ", and threaten them with meaningless words.... You've lost your man card. It's embarrassing..

The left is trying to set precedence here, that you CAN'T defend yourself and/or your property. THAT'S what this is about. It looks like they have convinced some folks on this site already. " Don't take the law in your own hands" So what are you going to do when " the law" isn't around ?? Roll over like a scared puppy and pee on yourself? Call your lawyer, or your transgender politician ??

Kyle did what the cops SHOULD have done. He did what the grown men in the community SHOULD have done. And he's being persecuted for having a spine.

The Koreans in the LA riots are applauded for showing up armed to defend their property. This kid isn't, because he's white. And it's the war on whitey now..

Don't go looking for trouble, I get it. Good advice, but where do you draw the line ?? You can hide in your locked house forever, soon they will come for you.

16-Nov-21
If this isn't a case of clear self-defense, then people have no legal reason to have a gun for self-defense. I mean how much more proof do you need for Pete's sake.

16-Nov-21
@danac... the bolt not being open during demonstration has nothing to do with it having been cleared properly or not properly nor is one required to keep an action open on cleared firearms. While that may be a common rule for some ranges it is not the standard. When the military goes to chow with their weapons they clear them first. And then close the bolt and ejection cover.

And the prosecutor has very right to demonstrate with the gun just as the defense does.... say with swinging a skateboard to a mannequins head.

16-Nov-21
I don't want my kid anywhere near these degenerates destroying neighborhoods. That said, it wasn't long ago in America when a story of an underage kid lying to get into WWI or WWII was looked at as something admirable.

Doesn't matter for the case. He isn't guilty regardless of whether he's a hero or just a kid who put himself in a bad spot.

16-Nov-21
"And the prosecutor has very right to demonstrate with the gun just as the defense does"

I respectfully disagree, "Nick Nick".

"Treat every gun, as if it is a loaded gun". The #1 rule of firearm safety.

I know you think it's OK to have your finger on the trigger, when you hear something that "sounds like a deer", and point your weapon at oncoming humans, but you're crossing a line. Just like this prosecutor crossed a line, when he used a weapon (that should have been considered loaded), to strike fear and terror against the jurors.

Mannequins don't bleed.

16-Nov-21
Pointing a weapon at someone could certainly be classified as felony menacing. I say arrest that prosecutor & charge him with 12 counts. The jurors certainly could sue for trauma & mental anguish.

16-Nov-21
Let’s get this straight, I’m not advocating for a guilty verdict. I’m just not labeling the kid a hero for making an incredibly dumb decision that could have cost him his life….all for a stranger’s car dealership.

Like I asked, how many of you parents would have allowed your 17 yr old son to do the same thing?

Matt

16-Nov-21
Regardless of the outcome, there will be appeals, and then probably civil suits brought on behalf of those shot. This isn't going to be 'over' any time soon.

16-Nov-21
Did he have a right to be there?

Did he have a right to protect himself?

Anything else is political or for ratings.

16-Nov-21
@elkmtgear... when you purposely misquote someone it makes you look bad. Never did I say I had my finger on the trigger due to a sound.

Fyi the military also points real weapons at each other during training

16-Nov-21
"But, actions have consequences"

Yes. Yes they do. Rioting, arson, looting, assault..... all should have consequences. Dire ones. As well as leftist politicians refusing National Guard aid to quell the riots (from Trump) and telling LEOs to stand down and let the criminals continue to harm INNOCENT people, destroy property. Get people assaulted and killed. They. Don't. Care.

All these people, all the property, businesses and lives around them were sacrificed for a "cause". The cause was to further political power and do anything to create chaos... because anything to disrupt society was ammo against Trump. Period.

Media started it by omitting facts (knowingly lying) of a lowlife rapist kidnapping children who had a restraining order against him, armed himself with a knife against police officers and got shot. Just an innocent unarmed black man shot in the back yet again by white cops don'tcha' know.... Then fanned the flames, threw gas on them actually, when the rioting started.

All of these people should have consequences. Every. Damn. One. And you KNOW there won't be any... for the simple reason we are caught between Scoundrels and Cowards. The only political will is anti-law, pro chaos to destroy America and usher in the age of Globalism/Socialism. Yet a kid there to try and protect innocent people and their livelihood...... like the ADULTS should have.... and HE is the one who "should have consequences"? He assaulted NO ONE. Threatened NO ONE. Broke NO laws. He defended himself when attacked with deadly force. Not that it pertains in court... but turns out, evil force.

Somehow I get the idea people forget what was actually happening like it wasn't intentional, manmade and just an impersonal tornado somewhere.... and what they would do if it were happening to their friends and family or maybe just outside their door. And the people who SHOULD be protecting you, SWORN to protect you.... knowingly refuse to. Purposely refuse to. Give orders NOT to. Let that sink in a bit.....

16-Nov-21
At least he will be getting a very large settlement. They have hinted at a slander lawsuit against crappy pants Joe and all the media that slandered him.

16-Nov-21
I don't view him as a hero, but thank God for teens who have put themselves in awful situations in defense strangers. Not saying this is the same as an 18 year old grunt charging a hill in uniform but "kids" have played huge part in creating and keeping what we have.

16-Nov-21
Whether or not he was acting in self defense is superseded by the fact that an unsupervised 17-year-old minor has no business carrying a weapon into a war zone without a commanding officer and/or bare-minimum, a parent.

The evidence sure looks like he was defending himself against aggressors and the 3 people who were shot made horrible decisions to attack an armed person.

But how can any parent allow a situation where their underage child ends up in a war zone with a semi-automatic rifle while not part of a disciplined and ordered military?

IMO, a case can be made for self-defense. But some hard questions need to be asked about how this boy was allowed to be in this situation in the first place.

This is a boy, not a man. It is the job of men to defend our cities and country. Not random kids.

Kids make horrible and stupid decisions when they are unsupervised and they have no business making decisions that can involve the loss of life when the decision is voluntary and not thrust upon them and/or as part of an organized military campaign with proper leadership.

16-Nov-21
"Regardless of the outcome, there will be appeals, and then probably civil suits brought on behalf of those shot. This isn't going to be 'over' any time soon."

Issuing a death threat and then taking action to make it good is hardly a solid case for a wrongful death lawsuit. Any judge with half a brain will dismiss it with prejudice.

GG, you're still incorrect in your thought process. Also, I don't wish an existence like 'Yellowstone' to be a reality, although we already live in one...

16-Nov-21
"Hard to believe he has a law degree."

Hard to believe he even has a license. But then again, just because you have a professional license doesn't mean you know the hell what you're doing...

16-Nov-21
Grey Ghost, My son went into the military at 18. Went straight to the Middle East to protect strangers. My grandson is in boot camp right now and I am sure he will be somewhere protecting strangers. This country will be in war soon if people don't wake up and put an end to this crap. There is much more to the story than some kid protecting a strangers car lot. The leftist agenda is trying to destroy this country within. It didn't stop when Trump was out of office, it gotten worse. It need to start with the MSN being honest but that will never happen, they are to deep in it now to dig themselves out. Like TD stated above this is manmade. Until people wake up and stand up, this will continue to happen. When a spoiled child doesn't get there way they just cry louder until they do. Until something is done about it, the crying won't end.

16-Nov-21
HDE, regardless if the _merits_ of those suits, they will be brought, and he will have to spend a fortune to fight them. Even if they're ultimately dismissed. And either way the verdict goes, I'm betting there will be appeals. More expense.

16-Nov-21
Many of you are confusing what someone like Grey Ghost and I are saying. So I think he’s in the right? Yes. Is what he did technically right? Yes. Was it smart? Not in my opinion.

Just because something is right doesn’t make it smart. We all teach our kids discernment. Because even though they might be right, doesn’t mean they’ll be OK. And this kid will have to deal with those ramifications forever.

If someone comes up to you on the street demanding your wallet with a gun, you’re in the right to defend yourself, but it’s also stupid. I would always be in favour of defending “my castle” but somewhere in between someone stealing a candy bar and breaking into my house there is a line where I happen to think it is or isn’t worth killing a person over.

I happen to value human life waaaaay above property even when those people haven’t lived the best life. But I recognize that line will be in different spots for different people. It’s just a matter of recognizing the world we live in, and that not everything is “worth it.”

As I said, and grey Ghost also said; many of you thump your chest on this but would you send your 17 year old into that situation knowing full well how it ended up?

16-Nov-21
The people who say Kyle should not have traveled to Kenosha never seem to comment about the rioters who traveled there. Didn't many of them also drive from out of town?? The dead child molester was from Waco Texas. The illegally armed burgler/drunk driver Gaige didn't live in Kenosha, either. Only the domestic abuser who tried to smash Kyle's head with a skateboard actually lived in Kenosha.

Who was REALLY looking for trouble and who was trying to stop it? The antifa/BLM rioters or young Kyle seen cleaning graffiti and putting out fires??

Political spin is literally making a few of you dizzy....

16-Nov-21
APauls, who knew it would end up like this? I may not condone my 17 year old to do this, but I'd damn sure support him if he had gotten into this situation, and handled it the way KR did. Look in the rear view mirror... coulda, woulda, shoulda, are long since passed.

16-Nov-21
I have to be with APauls in that the kid shouldn’t have been there with his AR. If the Indians need killing, might want to let the cavalry do it, it’s their job. And as far as protecting businesses, if the owners don’t want to protect their own, piss on them.

And one more postscript. I don’t care how many times the gun was cleared, you point it at someone around me and you’re gonna get an earful. I’ve had to do it too many times at sporting clays events and even dove hunting. And once is too many, that how people get dead.

16-Nov-21
Soccermomny you said this:

“ Safety flicked off, aiming down the barrel both eyes open, pointed at the brown coming through, finger hovering over the trigger guard. Then BAM!........... A trapper pops out ”

Definitely worse than what the prosecutor did. Your gun was 100% no doubt about it loaded, safety off, finger near the trigger, pointing at another human, But both very stupid. Very ironic your the one defending the clown.

16-Nov-21
One thing is certain if there is a clear and decisive verdict. One “side” or the other is going to be enraged!

One side is going to demonstrate their rage by rioting, looting and destroying people and livelihoods. All egged on by media and lame ass, stupid talk show shitheads.

The other side will seethe quietly.

16-Nov-21
90 % if not more were not from the kenosha area. We will never know the true percentage because nothing is ever done about it, or reported correctly. Some were bussed in, some came from all parts of the country. There were some that were reconized from Seattle and Portland and DC riots. Yet a kid that lives 20 miles away, with a father that resides in Kenosha, worked in Kenosha, and cared about the community is the one the media says "had no bussiness to be there" You can't make this chit up. Keep thinking it was a dumb idea and continue to roll over to BLM and Antifa. That's the whole goal of their actions. That young man used more restraint with that weapon in that situation that most on here would do,(including myself), yet the brain dead P.A. labels him as an active shooter. He had a 30 rd, clip he fired 8. Just more B.S. for the MSM to spread lies about. Who's playing games here? I heard one of the boneheads on one of the networks say he shot 60 rds. This crap will not end unless people wake up to the news lies. Back to the original pic of this thread, the has always been gun safety rule #1 as said above, always treat a gun as if it is loaded. Will something be done about it? Doubtful! I am not pounding my chest, just greatful some are brave enough to stand up for those that can't or wont.

16-Nov-21
I think all agree 17 year olds do some stupid stuff. I did my share and then some. Not sure why I survived it all.

The case isn't about Kyle putting himself in a bad situation. He did.

Big difference between accepting that bad people exist and do bad things, and tolerating it to the point where victims go to jail for not avoiding the bad people.

After Rosenbaum, it's certainly possible the other guys thought they were in the right because they were told KR was a murderer. Unfortunately for them, he wasn't and their mistake doesn't take away his rights.

16-Nov-21
20 / 20 hindsight no. But no one knew at the time what was going to happen. If the police and governor had been done their job or been allowed do their job this probably would not have happened. 20/20 hindsight again. With that said what's mine is mine, you try to take it you take your life in your own hands. Obviously some of us think differently on defense of ourselves, and property. No questions asked in my mind.

16-Nov-21
Him being 17 years old should have less weight in the eyes of the law than any of the other facts in this case. My brother was recruited by and joined the Marines with my parents permission at the age of 17, he turned 18 shortly after boot camp. Do you think the Marines did not train and trust him with a real gun until he was 18?

The reality of this whole ordeal is that it is quite a shame that any law abiding American should have to defend theirs or their neighbors property from rioters or looters because our law enforcement and government, which by the way is paid for with our tax dollars, would not. I commend that young man for defending himself and not threatening those that were there to cause mayhem. He was there to help and felt it necessary to have the means to protect himself and others if needed. He was not the aggressor. I'm not sure whether he had his parents blessings to be there, but I believe that is not relevant to his charges. In my opinion he is innocent.

16-Nov-21
"Like I asked, how many of you parents would have allowed your 17 yr old son to do the same thing?"

No, I wouldn't allow it but I'd be damn proud he wanted to be there.

16-Nov-21
@john... good job.

Correction you also left out the part where I heard noise, saw movement of brown and white and thought without question that it was indeed a deer. The only reason I didn't fire was because im an ethical hunter and didnt have a clear shot/view of vitals due to the brush. Again, he might as well have been inside a deer decoy because that's how real it looked through the brush. Completely stand by my courses of action that day given the circumstances.

Get the knot out of your panties. The prosecutor did nothing wrong, you're only mad because tucker carlson and the right wing koolaid machine is telling you to be mad.

Literally court room scenes like that play out on a weekly basis across the nation.

16-Nov-21
KR had a lapse in judgement being there, but he is not on trial for a lapse in judgement. He is on trial for murder. Yet you could fling a dead cat in any direction and hit someone guilty of committing a felony at one of these "peaceful protests" but all of that behavior is acceptable when you are the leftist mob.

KR is having to endure heartache now, but he is going to never have to work in his life once the defamation lawsuits are settled.

16-Nov-21
Soccermomny please PM when and where you are going hunting so that I can make sure I am no where near.

So you don’t have a crush on Tucker Carlson. Is it Rachael Madcow or Don lemon that is your crush?

16-Nov-21
Such a simplistic mindset johnmc....

"If he no like apple he must like banana"

16-Nov-21
Bowsniper.... a good many of them were PAID to be there through Soros and other leftist funded groups. Bused in and boarded. Heels Up herself putting up bail in cities so they could get out and continue. Receipts are there.... but you will NEVER hear it from a complicit media.

"but would you send your 17 year old into that situation" I gotta laugh at some of this.

At 17, if I'd have decided that was the right thing to do, to go and help some friends defend their property from riots.... not a damn thing my folks could have done to stop me. What are they going to do? Ground me? Give me a stern lecture? Discipline? My Dad enlisted in WWII and was made an Army DI at 19. I had discipline, believe me. I was never late for anything, neither work nor school. But I had a will all my own.

Good grief.... at 17 I personally owned probably a dozen guns and hand loaded for all of them. Always had at least a couple in the gun racks of my OWN truck parked in the senior parking lot at high school. Worked every summer, all summer with a crew of men from age 20 to 50. 7 days a week, 12-14 hours a day as irrigation was on 12 hour sets. Operated some pretty heavy and very dangerous machinery, backhoes, hay swathers, wheat combines, backing 18 wheelers into loading docks switching 40 foot refers, a D8 once... before I had my drivers license. 17? Not a person alive could have told me I wasn't a man at 17.

Have no idea what some folks were like at 17..... I was dippin' snuff, organizing kegger parties on weekends, chasin' skirts, working on cars/trucks, roping, hunting and camping . Honestly sounds like this kid was far more level headed than I was at that age. But my parents "sending" me somewhere or trying to stop me from doing something?

Only if I wanted to. Not because anyone "made" me.

16-Nov-21
Soccermomny I figured as you don’t like the peach but the banana;)

16-Nov-21
TD, sure wish there was a "like" button. We were raised before the Snowflake Generation.

16-Nov-21
"Was it smart? Not in my opinion."

APauls - it is way beyond whether or not the decision made to go there was smart or careless and is a moot point at this juncture. The discussion that is relevant is 1) was his action justified as self defense and 2) is the prosecutor an imbecile.

The answer to both of those questions is a resounding yes.

16-Nov-21

BowSniper's embedded Photo
I thought Katie Hopkins answered the question well .... "what if it was your son?"

16-Nov-21
The kid should never have had to be in this position. If our elected officials, local and federal agencies would do what they are tasked with this wouldn't have happened. Maybe we should prosecute the rioters, not the people defending their property?

16-Nov-21
I pity the prosecutor. Whale crap fertilizes his integrity. I'd want to hang myself if I was that much of an embarrassing sell-out. I cannot blame Rittenhouse for being there. I'm not fully aware of the circumstances. Further, from the evidence presented, it seems he acted appropriately for the situation. Besides, the "shouldn't have been there" argument is a scratch. No one should have been there.

There is much more on trial than that kid.

16-Nov-21
There is much more on trial than that kid. How true that is Owl.

16-Nov-21
What are the odds the jurors are afraid NOT to convict him? There were a couple times you could hear protesters outside the courtroom. The jurors have to be scared half to death. The judge shouldve quashed this whole thing after the Persecutors rested their case, they didnt come anywhere close to meeting the burder of proof

16-Nov-21

DS's Link

16-Nov-21
Great link DS! As a life long "gun nut", I had some of those same thoughts about Rittenhouse just seeing some of the pics of him handling his weapon.

16-Nov-21
"There is much more on trial than that kid."

Yeah, I agree it not about whether the kid should not have been there or not, this is about self defense and the Right to Bear Arms...

16-Nov-21
Yes.....IF we still have a functioning judicial system.....

16-Nov-21
The idiot prosecutor point a weapon at the jury, with finger on trigger, that's a criminal act.

The stay puff marshmellow prosecutor said that a skateboard isn't a deadly weapon? Would he let himself be hit in the head with a skateboard, twice? I doubt it.

Back to dinger, he states that you loose your right to self defense if you bring a gun , then he says that grows crotch with the glock had the right to self defense! Amazing!!

If the jury comes back with a guilty verdict on any of the counts I think the judge needs to throw it out and rule that Kyle is not guilty. Not a lawyer so not sure if the judge can do that, but if Kyle is convicted it needs and will be appealed. The defense should have pushed for a mistrial with prejudice. I believe there is at least one jury who will fight for not guilty and maybe that's what the long period of time for a verdict, at least I hope so.

16-Nov-21
Big fan of Field Ethos. Good article.

17-Nov-21
My god I can’t believe some of these post about what is Js isn’t worth it or justifies it etc etc.

Here’s one thing you all are forgetting

“If you don’t practice on the small stuff, it grows to bigger stuff”

THAT is why we are here, because we didn’t use justice to end the small issues, we just issued hand slaps! Those hand slaps empower bigger criminals to come out!

Go see how many people rob and steal in countries like China! When there’s real consequences there are also real results.

We don’t have real consequences for being a criminal here anymore.

17-Nov-21
Just because one can doesn’t mean one should

17-Nov-21
Kyle Rittenhouse gives me hope for this country

17-Nov-21
I wonder what some posters here would have done in 1776

17-Nov-21
Perhaps this is why the Charles Bronson movies. Death Wish were so popular.

People root for someone standing up to anarchy, thugs, punks and will Only be pushed into a corner so long.

Hopefully more people will stand up for decent citizens that work hard, pay taxes, and follow the law.

17-Nov-21
"Not a person alive could have told me I wasn't a man at 17."

Yeah, I've known a lot of 17 year olds who felt the same way. Heck, I was one of them. Then I grew up.

The comparisons to sending 18 year olds off to join the military is laughable. The foundation of the military is discipline and following orders. Those kids are supervised in almost every aspect of their lives. What this kid did was undisciplined and unsupervised. And it never should have happened.

Do I think he's a bad kid? No. Do I think he's guilty of murder? Hell no. Do I think he will live to regret this stupid decision? Absolutely.

Matt

17-Nov-21
a gun carried for self defense isn't for what you think is going to happen, its for what might happen. you dont carry it because you expect to use it, you carry in in case you need to use it. had one of those criminal rioters carrying a weapon, and there were many, started spraying bullets into a the crowd, everyone saying rittenhouse shouldn't have been there with an ar15 would be damn glad he was...and theyd be falling over themselves to call him a hero.

the only thing stopping a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun, remember? the only way that is possible is if good guys show up with guns.

kyle rittenhouse is a good guy.

17-Nov-21
Sasquach .......you nailed it. Imo one of the biggest mistakes this country ever made was killing Sadam Husayn. Yes he was a ruthless ass hole. you screwed up once he cut your hand off ya did it again he cut your head off & gave it to your wife & kids. We did away with Sadam & look what happened. All the other assholes were now free to play. Alkieda & 9-11 comes to my mind.......the lawlessness in this country & the resulting repercussions is humorous. You come to my home with ill Iintentions I've got a load 00 buck waiting for ya. However I'm not gonna take my 00 buck & go looking for trouble.

17-Nov-21

This...

17-Nov-21
I think he is the kind of person we need more of in this country. He confronted evil and dealt with it accordingly.

17-Nov-21
Bow sniper. Point taken however comparing a 17 year old of the past to the average modern times 17 year old is like comparing a lion to a kitten. Sad but true.

17-Nov-21
For all of you guys that think the kid did the right thing, what would you advise your 17 year old to do in the same situation ? Be truthful now, you know damn well you wouldn’t have said “Yeah son, that’s a good idea, go ahead and roam around the rioters with your AR, nothings gonna happen”. If you answer yes you need to examine your parental skills.

17-Nov-21
You are correct drycreek, I wouldn't let my kid get next to a riot of stupidity if I could avoid it. Hanging next to stupid people brings nothing but stupidity. That's why mom always said " nothing good happens after midnight".

That being said, if my kid DID go, I hope he would display the excellent gun handling skills and restraint that Kyle did.

Once again. Grown men in society , let him down to the point he thought he had to protect assets. Lets not forget that. If we had the balls to make law enforcement do their job, he wouldn't have been there.

17-Nov-21
one thing that should be pointed out is the gun was completely checked out by sheriff deputy just prior to the lawyer shouldering the rifle,

17-Nov-21
sbschindler,

Do you know any person that knows anything about guns that is comfortable with a real live gun pointed at them? Treat every gun as it is loaded, especially if it is pointed at you.

17-Nov-21
Doesn't make sense that they have 500 Nat Guard on standby awaiting the verdict. Probably would have been more effective if they had been there when the original riot started.

It's disappointing to hear the number if folks that have no intention of getting involved when the poo hits the fan. I for one am tired of the BS, and I don't understand why more Americans aren't stepping up while the democrats step all over us. Especially a group if mostly conservative outdoorsman.

If you aren't pissed...you aren't paying attention.

17-Nov-21
sbschindler, you point a *toy* gun at some people and you'll get your ass shot. As someone said above, if that prosecutor had pointed that gun at me I'd be jailed for contempt of court, because I'd have been hollering for safety, and calling him an idiot.

17-Nov-21
Something I don't know the answer to when Kyle went there. Was the night before just as out of control or did things get a lot more out of control than maybe he expected once he was there?

I am of the school if I had a 17 year old son I would not want him down there. However I am also of the school of if people don't start standing up to the lawlessness things only get worse. I know that could be called hypocrisy.

17-Nov-21
With a real (live) gun. For a gun to be live it must have live ammo in it !!!! This was in a court of law for demonstration purposes the gun was checked at least twice to be free of live ammo. GET OVER IT

17-Nov-21
"checked at least twice to be free of live ammo. GET OVER IT"

Yeah...that's what Alec Baldwin said! Maybe you should tell his dead producer to get over it...I'm sure she'll agree with your ignorance.

17-Nov-21
Umm...not to rain on a good viral Reddit meme, but in the actual video of the trial it appears the prosecutor pointed the gun at a wall in-between the jury and the audience. Journalist who were in the audience confirmed that, as well.

Matt

17-Nov-21
pity we can't yet ask the jurists

17-Nov-21
Pointing a gun, even an unloaded gun at anyone is a crime in Oklahoma and most states except in self defense. Talking to a local DA yesterday, he thought the Rittenhouse prosecutor was insane.

17-Nov-21
Dana,

Search for the actual video of the trial. When the prosecutor is speaking to the jury, he's facing due left, let's call it 9 o-clock. When he points the gun, he's facing at an angle at around 11-clock. It's pretty clear he didn't point the gun at the jury.

Matt

17-Nov-21
From the bench, judge responds to public "misinformation." He's obviously, a Bowsight lurker! :-)

17-Nov-21
Damn. I guess I'll never view another John Wayne movie the same ever again. I'll be so worried about all that gun pointing I won't be able to enjoy my popcorn. GET OVER IT !!!

17-Nov-21

timex's embedded Photo
timex's embedded Photo

17-Nov-21
@lost arra... got a link to that law verbatim?

Because I 100% guarantee you there is no law in Oklahoma that says "pointing a gun/firearm at someone is illegal except in self defense". Nor is this a law in any state probably. You might interpret what you read in the plain text law that way but legalese isnt as simple as plain english... I mean there are entire professions devoted to understanding it............................

Much to your and many peoples here nra shargrin, pointing a gun at someone can be perfectly legal

A lot of wanna be lawyers here who haven't even seen the outside of a law 101 room.

17-Nov-21
At least he will be getting a very large settlement. They have hinted at a slander lawsuit against crappy pants Joe and all the media that slandered him.

17-Nov-21
sbschindler, I once had a neighbor who was a deputy. Being interested in handguns since I could walk, I asked to see his. I could barely open the cylinder to unload the corroded cartridges. After it was unloaded, I covked the hammer, pulled the trigger with difficulty, and the hammer WOULD NOT FALL ! I don’t know how long it had been carried in that leather holster without attention, but it brought home to me that even guys who carry guns daily sometimes don’t know squat about guns. And that gets worse every day in our society IMO.

17-Nov-21
TITLE 21 § 1279 Misdemeanor Pointing a Firearm Unless acting in self defense, it is illegal to point a loaded or unloaded firearm at another person. It is a misdemeanor punishable by a minimum of three months in county jail and a fine of up to $1,000.

17-Nov-21
Lost Arra it will be fun to see soccermom show back up with his but but but....

17-Nov-21
Soccermom

Most states actually have a similar offense. ""The reckless use of a firearm in Texas is known as deadly conduct. Texas is the only state with a specific deadly conduct law. It's defined in the Texas penal code under chapter 22.05"

17-Nov-21
JohnMC: I'm not a legal scholar but the wording seems very clear.

And a handgun license does not provide an exception:

"Any person convicted of violating the provisions of this section after having been issued a handgun license pursuant to the provisions of the Oklahoma Self-Defense Act may be subject to an administrative violation as provided in Section 1280 of this title." This was discussed in detail at the handgun license class.

17-Nov-21
Pointing a gun could also fall under "assault" too.

17-Nov-21
"A lot of wanna be lawyers here who haven't even seen the outside of a law 101 room."

Only a fool thinks that only a lawyer can explain the meaning, intent, and application of a law...

17-Nov-21
"No people who lost their character kept their liberties. Lawerence W. Reed

17-Nov-21
" Only a fool thinks that only a lawyer can explain the meaning, intent, and application of a law... "

Or another lawyer ;-)

17-Nov-21
Kyle showed a lot of maturity in handling himself and weapon. To be under attract, by yourself in a mob and the self control he displayed is truly amazing. He didn't let his adrenaline take over. He kept his mind and shot only the ones who were a threat to his health and well being. The fact that the jury is taking two days so far makes me believe there are a few holdouts. With the new discovery of the prosecution withholding a video tape, I think the judge will step in and declare a mistrial, just hope it's with prejudice. And as previously mentioned, he'll get to go sue the left wing media and the president possibly.

17-Nov-21
the prosecutors have done a phenomenal job representing the district and people who promoted and approved of the lawlessness during that insurrection

all the evidence is out, hoping the wanna be antifa here will point out one thing the "kid" did wrong, legally

17-Nov-21
@lost arra... Correct but wrong...

I stated that there are legals ways to point guns at someone in non self defense situations, that there is not an end all be all law that says "you can't point guns at someone in self defense". And while that law literally does exist almost verbtim in Oklahoma, alas it comes with exceptions written elsewhere in the penal code.

https://oksenate.gov/sites/default/files/2019-12/os21.pdf

"§21-1289.16. Felony pointing firearms. FELONY POINTING FIREARMS Except for an act of self-defense, it shall be unlawful for any person to willfully or without lawful cause point a shotgun, rifle or pistol, or any deadly weapon, whether loaded or not,....................

********.........BUT NOT TO INCLUDE the pointing of shotguns, rifles or pistols by law enforcement authorities in the performance of their duties, armed security guards licensed by the Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training pursuant to the Oklahoma Security Guard and Private Investigator Act in the performance of their duties, members of the state military forces in the performance of their duties, members of the federal military reserve and active military components in the performance of their duties, or any federal government law enforcement officer in the performance of any duty, or in the performance of a play on stage, rodeo, television or on film, or in defense of any person, one's home or property.******"

Sooooooo,

As I stated, there are exceptions to that law. As I said, some of them include the military and police training, etc.(alec baldwin filming also legal to do with real guns) The exceptions for oklahoma are listed above, and I'm going to venture to guess nearly every state has nearly all these same exceptions. Thus the prosecutor was fully within his legal right, aside from the fact that he didn't actually point it at people.(the photo literally doesn't show him pointing it at anyone...right wing fodder. Albeit technically the twitter caption is true. "towards")

"I'm not a legal scholar but the wording seems very clear....."

and while I may not be a legal scholar I can assure you I have more training in this area than probably most here. By nooooooooo means am I a law expert or anywhere close to a lawyer level etc, but I do have a better understanding of the nuances of legalese compared to the average joe. Literally why rittenhouse is getting off on the underage weapons charge is because of how the law is written/dependant on other qualifying criteria. Every word, every comma, every punctuation matters and any altering of it can completely change the meaning of the law.... and that's before you get to "interpreting" it.

I rest my case. Good night.

(johnmc it was fun showing back up... I look forward to a 4th grade level homophobic joke from you. I got my binos out, I'll keep an eye out for your goal post moving)

17-Nov-21
great work soccer paul

again, the prosecutors performed flawlessly in supporting their team

17-Nov-21
All I've got to say if KSflatbrimmer better hurry up and show up or he is going to lose his first place spot and bowsites biggest dumb... to soccermon

17-Nov-21
Any charges filed yet on the gun pointer

17-Nov-21
Yall are just too funny at times. Va still has vagrancy laws on the books. I believe you can be thrown in jail for less than 5$ in possession.

As for the gun pointing offended bunch on here yall do realize there have been literly millions perhaps even billions of TV & movie scenes shot with guns pointed at folks. & yes I understand the Aleck Baldwin situation but something fishy going on there... But non the less it's an everyday thing on TV & the movies...Let's also not forget militarily training exercises. & yet somehow this display in court during this high media coverage trial has offended some of yall to the core. To those so offended by a firearms reenactment in a court of law I'm sorry but I have to ask ??? Do you change your drawers everytime you fart....

17-Nov-21
Wish all of the owners of the businesses had an AR, once the window breaking, fire starting, looting, stealing, robbing, thugging started, let loose and wait for the smoke to clear. They got what they deserved, should have been in jail already for their crimes. The crew bailing these thug's out of jail should be in jail for allowing that to happen in the first place. For KR, right or wrong, he defended himself and the woke media is trying to be judge jury and executioner. The prosecutor should be ashamed of his actions as well, pointing a real gun, loaded or unloaded at people or in their direction is just stupidity. Think is was intentional for other reasons, who knows!!

17-Nov-21
Another thing the media isn't showing are all the UNARMED folks beaten and hospitalized that night trying to keep their businesses from being burnt to the ground or looted out of existence. Several with permanent injuries.... a couple on film and nobody arrested for it. No. One.

Unarmed nearly gets you killed, lucky they weren't. And those who were tasked and sworn to protect.... did not protect. Others ran and hide. Should have been a 100 armed Rittenhouses and gave them pause.... or worse. Violence against innocent people is evil. Evil as well are those who would condone and encourage it. Appeasement of evil never, ever works. It just wants more, evidenced by this gathering mob poised to go off again. By it's nature it must be overcome and stopped.

18-Nov-21

4nolz@work's embedded Photo
4nolz@work's embedded Photo
I'm getting nervous the longer the jury is out

18-Nov-21
Some people are so gullible, including the OP of this thread, apparently. A Reddit meme? Seriously, Pat?

If you actually watch the video of the trial, it's clear the prosecutor didn't point the gun at the jury. Furthermore, moments before his demonstration, he states that it is illegal to point a gun at someone in Wisconsin. He goes on to make the argument that Rittenhouse provoked the incident by pointing his gun at Rosenbaum, stating that "nobody likes having a gun pointed at them" and "you forfeit the right to claim self defense when you provoke the threat". Do you honestly think he'd state the law, then make that argument, then intentionally point a gun at someone in the court room?

C'mon people, don't take everything you see on social media as gospel. Do a little research and come to your own conclusions. It took me about 30 seconds to find the video of the trial and see what actually happened with my own eyes. And please don't think I'm siding with the prosecution, because I'm not. I just hate seeing lies and misinformation spread.

Matt

18-Nov-21
"I just hate seeing lies and misinformation spread."

If that were true you wouldn't have posted.

18-Nov-21
Unbelievable. Now some people are defending the prosecutor because he did not point the gun at anybody in the photo. To quote somebody famous... "Come on man!". I wonder how many people he passed the gun over to get it to the position in the photo? Maybe he had the barrel pointed at the ceiling and then brought it down to the position in the photo. I don't know. But the photo damn sure looks like he had his finger on the trigger. Not sure what the prosecutors were seeking to gain by doing this. But for you guys who are seeking to defend his holding of the weapon in the photo.. Is that all you got?

18-Nov-21
You’d think Matt would post a link to this video he speaks of that supports his narrative but it really doesn’t so that is why he doesn’t.

18-Nov-21

Grey Ghost's Link
For those who are too lazy to do a 30 second search. His comments before doing his demonstration start at around 2:45:30

Matt

18-Nov-21
Grey ghost... stop dont bother. It will never be enough, never enough evidence or fact. It doesn't matter what the topic is. If the sheeple and anti americans on the right are told to believe 'xyz' they will believe it. And if xyz is true so than must the rest of the alphabet. No aspect of their talking points can be in the wrong. By whatever means necessary they will defend what they were told to believe.

You link and prove with video that he didnt point it at people. Not good enough they will still claim that he did and use the photo of him that doesn't show him pointing it at anyone as evidence.

Its futile.

18-Nov-21
No need to finger the trigger for his demo but that's just one of many things the prosecution did wrong.

18-Nov-21
Your video shows you and your sidekick Soccermom are delusional. If we could add in KSflatbrimmer we could call you all the three amigos. That is the same video I have seen. He points the gun off camera. You don't see who he is pointing it at. But we know the courtroom is full to capacity there really not a safe direction to shoulder a gun and pretend you are going to shoot it with finger on trigger.

18-Nov-21

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
Where does it show he's not pointing the gun at anyone?

18-Nov-21
What parent names there baby nick nick. Thats a crime right there.

Name: nick nick from Colorado Bowsite Handle: "soccern23ny"

18-Nov-21
"By whatever means necessary they will defend what they were told to believe."

Really? Do you still support the Russia collusion hoax? Do you still believe the Southern border is not a complete cluster f***? Do you still believe hunter Biden is an aspiring artist? Do you still believe that masks and vaccines prevent the spread of COVID? Do you still believe that gas prices are not going up and there is no supply chain crisis?

Better get yourself some sheers...your wool coat is so thick, its causing you to act like a liberal stooge!

18-Nov-21
I have never been inside that courtroom but, it is hard to believe that the barrel of that gun was not pointed in a very dangerous place. That's not even mentioning the jack azz has his finger on the trigger. How could anyone even begin to dispute that. Again GG comes up with nothing to validate the liberal talk. I tried to pull up the layout of the kenosha county circuit courtroom but could not do it. Maybe someone here has been in there? I only made it a far as traffic court in the 20yrs I lived there.

18-Nov-21
Don't know, Huntcell. Chinese parents named Eric Swalwell's squeeze/spy "Fang Fang".. After 2022 the Republicans should start with a censure of Maxine Waters, moving on to Schiff, with Swalwell for dessert. Remove their committee positions and neuter them. Maxine Waters issued an outright call for violence and intimidation toward Republicans, caught on video. Yes, she is a cartoon, an ugly one, but that now qualifies for censure in the twisted Democrats cartoon world.

18-Nov-21
That would be "Captain Pauly Nick Nick" to the unwashed...... prancing nervously.....

18-Nov-21
Again is that all you got???

18-Nov-21
Well now it seems the prosecution has know for a while who "jump kick man" is. Seems he offered to testify for ammunity. This case has mistrial with pregudice throught it. He is another real fine citizen.

18-Nov-21
And MSNBC banned from courtroom for trailing the jury van. How much is needed.

18-Nov-21
in my mind people were begin stupid. why bring a gun to a demo and why would anyone charged someone with a gun. Stupid

18-Nov-21
The longer it goes on the worse I think itll be for KR. Or worse yet a hung jury and they Re-Try him and fix all the mistakes they made

18-Nov-21
Why would you not bring a gun to one of these riots if you are going to be there? This was not a demo or protest, this was a full blown, burn it down, loot it, shoot em up riot.

18-Nov-21
Knowing that riots will ensue with a not guilty verdict has to weigh heavy on the jurors.

18-Nov-21
On the oper's post (only) that he pointed gun at the jury. Watching the video of this and the time frame.. He didn't point it at them. The jury was kinda behind him and off to his right.

18-Nov-21
Folks, and too all my 'Mercian friends, I want to apologize for APauls and any other Canadian Libtards who voted for that POS Justin Trudeau. They want to take all our guns (us Canadians). A Pauls insinuated that the guy drove a long way and crossed a state border. I understand that he crossed a border but he did not drive a long way. Geez I hike further than that on a backpack sheep hunt. Also, I know little about guns but are you not supposed check to make sure they are unloaded every time you pick it up or have it handed to you. Even though ten guys before you handled it and they checked it. Also are you not supposed to assume that the gun could be loaded and if it went off that the bullet could kill, go through a wall and kill someone? Sorry guys but I listened to that prosecutor. I am neither a lawyer, a gun nut, a member of some radical liberal antigun group, just a middle class Canadian with, I hope a bit of common sense. If you are a murderer, rapist, childmolester, law breaker, carrying a gun when you have no permit and doing it illegally, I guess you get what you deserve, and probably check many of your rights at the door. I don't pray alot these days but I pray that young man gets off and then goes and sues that useless piece of shit President of yours Slo JO Biden for One Trillion dollars. Add that to your infrastructure bill. Good luck and stay safe. Your friend, Tom Foss, Calgary Alberta, sadly to say, still part of Canada.

18-Nov-21
Tom I happen not to agree with APauls on this issue. However I have seen enough of his posting to feel confident he is not a "Canadian Libtard" and doubt he voted for Trudeau. No doubt he is a very good guy. I feel he coming at more from a father's prospective than anything.

18-Nov-21
It's so stupid to ever point a gun at anyone that you do not intend to shoot unless you are police or military giving orders to surrender. If it's a common thing to do in court rooms, then that practice needs to be changed. Why do we have to have a "Rust" scenario in a court room where an innocent is shot before we implement common sense gun safety regulations?

18-Nov-21
"But he KR reacted similar to the way most patriotic American citizens would."

Then why weren't "most patriotic American citizens" there along side Rittenhouse? The owner of the car dealership, that he was allegedly protecting, wasn't even there. I guess the owner wasn't a patriot, and he was fine with letting juveniles foolishly risk their lives for his business.

Matt

18-Nov-21
Matt just moves once the video of court room video makes a farce out his agreement. LoL

18-Nov-21

JohnMC's Link
Watch the video attached does that look like a kid that commented first degree murder? I see someone that is running until running is no longer a option then shoots those chasing him once they are on top of him. I would have been in fear of my life if I was him in that video.

18-Nov-21
“All I've got to say if KSflatbrimmer better hurry up and show up or he is going to lose his first place spot and bowsites biggest dumb... to soccermon“

Gee John Cannon from Greeley, Colorado likely has the dumbest poster award sewed up. I mean posting some of the most vile stuff on a public forum for all the world (forever on the internet) to see. And while posting his troll like mug thinking he is anonymous. Now that’s really dumb. I positive he is a shoo-in.

18-Nov-21
JohnMC. Thanks for posting.. Thats the first time I watched the video. If he doesn't walk out of this a free man. This country is a joke.

18-Nov-21
To bad we can’t do a poll on that flatbrimmer. And I’m not anonymous at all plenty of people on here know exactly who I am. Was not to hard for Mr. stocker (you) himself to figure out. Hell I post plenty of things with my name all over it. But once again you show how much of a hypocrite you are since you don’t have your name listed. You’re a loser and always will be.

18-Nov-21

19-Nov-21
Do you think there were other 15 years olds there that night with guns that shouldn't have been there? Yes, of course, and worse. Parenting was the issue that he was even there. I guarantee you that my son would NOT have been there. That said, when you find yourself presented with the situation that Kyle found himself in, you shoot and worry about consequences later. I personally think the parent has some culpability in the situation.

19-Nov-21
It seems that many want to continue to point at the fact that KR should have never been there. It doesn't matter. He is not on trial for being there. He is on trial for murder.

19-Nov-21
3 felons should not have been there either. Saved us lots of money in future prison costs.

19-Nov-21
Rosenbaum was a career violent offender, just turned out by his girlfriend after being released from a mental hospital following a suicide attempt. The sad thing is he failed at even that simple task. IMO, he went there that night looking to get shot, to go "down in flames", to have someone finish the job he couldn't. Why else would he single out a black man holding a gun and scream at him "shoot me nigga, shoot me nigga!!!" ?

Why else would he spontaneously chase and assault a man with an AR strapped to his chest? He wanted to be shot dead! Kind of like some suicide victims do it to "get even and show them". And that first shooting precipitated the other two.

So of all involved, Rosenbaum owns all the responsibility for the events. If Kyle shouldn't have been there, then Rosenbaum should not have been there times one thousand.

Too bad there's not such a thing as Doctor Assisted Suicide.

19-Nov-21
Verdict just in. Not guilty on all counts!

Matt

19-Nov-21
NOT GUILTY ALL COUNTS

19-Nov-21
I’m happy with the verdict on behalf of the 2nd amendment. Too many court cases in this country in the last thirty years have resulted in verdicts counter to the right to keep and bear arms.

19-Nov-21
A little bit of my fate in the American "justice" system has been restored.

19-Nov-21
Brave jury. Wise jury. They should all be commended

Exactly the right verdict.

19-Nov-21
Glad to see there are still some people with common sense in Wisconsin. Looks like those "lots" worked out pretty well for Kyle. Right On!

19-Nov-21
brunswick trial is a tougher sell imo

19-Nov-21
I tip my hat to the people on Wisconsin who had a very difficult task handed to them as being jurors. I am thankful they did the right thing and where not intimidated. Prayers being sent for a safe conclusion in Kenosha.

19-Nov-21
Some soft brained member or Jacob Blake's family just screamed that the Rittenhouse trial was not a fair trial because it was an "all white jury". What a racist statement..

19-Nov-21
Do you like apples?

19-Nov-21
Awesome. Thank God for this verdict. This kid deserves a medal.

19-Nov-21
Jaq. Unfortunately there is no shortage of intelligently challenged people

Nothing more intuitively intelligent than calling an all white event racist.

19-Nov-21
Our constitutional legal process played out and he was acquitted. I’m good with that.

If there is rioting and looting over this then anyone participating in illegal activity should be arrested, go to court, and go to prison for a long time if convicted. Maybe rioters will think twice now they know that Americans have a right to legally defend themselves and their property even with deadly force.

19-Nov-21
Thank you jury...

19-Nov-21

Carnage to follow???

19-Nov-21
Hope he goes after Biden and media for defamation.

19-Nov-21
Awesome. Thank God for this verdict. This kid deserves a medal.

19-Nov-21
I'm not ok with it. The verdict is right but it was an injustice to bring this case and how the media had him convicted the day after it happened. I hope that gets settled next.

19-Nov-21
Yep, time to get Sandman's lawyer and start the defamation cases beginning with Brandon! Funny that I don't think CNN learned their lesson and obviously MSNBC hasn't but may throttle back a notch for a couple hundred million.

19-Nov-21

19-Nov-21
^^ Childish. 2 posts up

19-Nov-21
I’m sure Lynn Wood has Rittenhouse on speed dial

19-Nov-21

JohnMC's Link
Here is the first story on MSNBC. Who is trying to start a race war? It is not the conservative 1/2 of the country. What a much malarkey. This is what is called Main Stream news and were the wacky lefties like a few on here get their information.

19-Nov-21
msnbc is always trying to start a race war. I can't believe anyone would follow them. I flipped over after the verdict to see what they would say. Sad! Funny that they had to reley on other news outlets for reports from inside. They could only show still screens on TV since the judge gave them the boot.

19-Nov-21

Wv hillbilly 's embedded Photo
Wv hillbilly 's embedded Photo

19-Nov-21
Justice has prevailed.

19-Nov-21
For a change the justice system worked as it should.

19-Nov-21
I’ve had a very slow day but seeing the left, at every level, melt down is just Awesome

19-Nov-21
Rocky I don’t disagree but unfortunately it also very main stream. Just about all TV except Fox, most print, look at Facebook and other internet feeds. That mostly what you get. Very lame also very much what out there only what too many Americans here.

19-Nov-21
I mean I realize I know almost nothing compared to what the jury would have listened to, but from where I stand I'm glad it seems like the right outcome was had by the law.

All that being said; regardless of whatever motive led to him being there, if he has a soul at all I hope the best for the young man. Because he will have to live with the fact that he killed men in defence of property. How important that property is is a mystery. You may say no it was in defence of his life, which it ultimately was, but he went to that location to defend property knowing full well it could end in death.

And while we know that in the end the right decision was made he's going to have to live with it. I know many on here are not christians, but for those that are, we know the only thing separating us from the men Kyle killed is the fact that we have accepted our saviour's gift. Those men Kyle shot down are the kind of people Jesus would have ministered to. Yes, our God is a just God, but he came to save. Anytime you cut a man down, he is no longer able to be saved.

All for what? We thump our chests and say: "Well maybe now people won't riot. Maybe they'll think twice." How much rioting did he stop? Did he change the situation at all? It seems Wisconsin might be in for some more rioting now. Yes, I 100% agree, the rioters shouldn't have been there. All that stuff is wrong. Just seems to me this whole thing could have been avoided and I'm really not sure how much good it has done on the end. Seems like your nation just gets further divided, more love is lost. I could be wrong. And that's good. It's good we all have many opinions so that we can debate them. That being said it is the last I will say on the topic. I think I am going to try and focus on more positive threads from today forward.

All the best everyone!

19-Nov-21
I'm confused.... so a group of criminals descended on your home with the intent of looting it then burning it to the ground you would stand by and just watch them? Or maybe CALL THE POLICE? hehehehe.... they just tell you they aren't coming. Period.

What do YOU do with the mob? Those unarmed who tried it in MN were hospitalized, some nearly killed as they were beaten with cement blocks.

What you will do.... I have no idea. I'm gonna be armed and if they want a fight I'll make sure I give better than I get. It's the only thing such people who would attack an innocent person understand. If reasoning with them worked they wouldn't have been there in the first place. They haven't the mental capacity or maybe just discipline for reason.

OR.... they can simply go away. You see, it's THEIR choice as to anyone dies. It will be on them. Their actions will be their choices. That they feel they can get away with it is not my problem. I'll attack no one. I will defend. There in lies the morality. Defense. Against those who would do you harm for no flippin reason nor cause.

Good for KR. Hopefully he will soon retire off of suing the knowing liars and scoundrels into oblivion. Hunter best start hitting up heads of state and get bussy selling more influence. Maybe crap out a few more paintings to launder.

19-Nov-21

BowenAero's Link

19-Nov-21
He killed men in defense of himself, not property. Of course thats what people will respond with when you say he killed them in defense of property? Being corrected is to be expected. We had a car stolen out of our driveway a few weeks ago. If I had caught them I wouldn't shoot them but if they attacked me as I apprehended them, they would have had a life or death moment.

• Sitka Gear